You Crazy Democrats!

I would be gobsmacked if Trump resigned or got impeached. It's mostly wishful thinking at this point.

Trump could pull a Sarah Palin and say that "he could have made America great again, but the liberal media and Democrats simply won't let him so "for the good of the country" he's stepping down."

as long as Republicans have the House Trump is safe.

In 2020 he's fucked.

Trump could pull a Sarah Palin and say that "he could have made America great again, but the liberal media and Democrats simply won't let him so "for the good of the country" he's stepping down."

Or conversely, he could name the Democratic Party an anti-American terrorist organization in a defacto time of war, declare martial law, and start collecting the Democrat leadership for a nice Caribbean vacation.

He could, you know. :laugh:

At this rate...everyone will be sick of his stupid yammering face by November 2020.

But...this is Trump.

He shouldn't even be in the White House.

Never count him out.

That said...he does piss off Liberals constantly, and is starting to piss off moderate Republicans...which I like!

Didn't the unemployed rust belt high school grads of PA, WI, and MI send him to Washington to do just that?

I would be gobsmacked if Trump resigned or got impeached. It's mostly wishful thinking at this point.
If the Dumbocraps want to try to impeach President Trump, it would be the worst for anyone with HRC or old Obama/Biden bumper stickers, as people like that would be mistaken for ISIS sympathizers. Don't fucking doubt me on that, you worthless libtards...

To be fair, most liberals are terrorist enemy combatants who belong in Guantanamo Bay.
terrorist enemy combatants who belong in Guantanamo Bay
This is where enemy combatants of the US belong.

hqdefault.jpg
at the bottom of the sea...

If the Dumbocraps want to try to impeach President Trump, it would be the worst for anyone with HRC or old Obama/Biden bumper stickers, as people like that would be mistaken for ISIS sympathizers. Don't fucking doubt me on that, you worthless libtards...

It's not my wishful thinking. I don't believe Trump is going to be impeached or resign.

To be fair, most liberals are terrorist enemy combatants who belong in Guantanamo Bay.
Asian Trump Supporter.......WTF.....?

What does being Asian have to do with supporting Trump?

Because I know which party is the party of the KKK:

Asian-American students Harvard turned down are at the center of the next big fight over affirmative action
Right...because Sharpton, Ellison, Pelosi, Kane, Sanders, Booker, and Clinton are all Klan.

Only the most moronic fall for comparisons between beaten and poor Conservative Evangelical Southerners in 1870, and today's diverse Democratic Party

Asian-American students Harvard turned down are at the center of the next big fight over affirmative action
Right...because Sharpton, Ellison, Pelosi, Kane, Sanders, Booker, and Clinton are all Klan.

Only the most moronic fall for comparisons between beaten and poor Conservative Evangelical Southerners in 1870, and today's diverse Democratic Party

Name 1 thing Democrats have done for Asian people.

:lol:

Looks like we have another internet tough guy here.

Name 1 thing Democrats have done for Asian people.
Eat at their restaurants, but leave a shit tip?

Forum List

Back