You don't like the Rules in the Christian School... Don't go there.

It's just hair, surely it does not impede the ability to learn...

But it DOES impede the teacher's ability to teach what they believe is right. If the student feels that what the teachers are teaching is equivalent to "harassment" then he/she/it needs to seek "education" elsewhere.

Last edited:
It's just hair, surely it does not impede the ability to learn...

It's a PRIVATE school...

The goal of the Pro-Gay left is Obvious... It's EVERYONE Embraces them... End of list.

:)

peace...

The true "phobics" are them who can't stand that they're perversion isn't accepted by every, living human on earth. It's an illness, I believe. They won't (can't) sleep until they get their petty way. Well ... I got news for them I will NEVER accept homosexuality as being normal.

Private schools can do whatever the heck they want, let me make that clear.

However, kicking her out because her hair isn't long enough? Fucking weird man. Talk about a very slim range they allow their students mind to flourish in, lol.

There's more to the article. She's a she that thinks she's a he. She was infecting the minds of the other students with her skewed understanding of herself. But I believe it was the grandmother who decided to remove her from that school.

However, kicking her out because her hair isn't long enough? Fucking weird man. Talk about a very slim range they allow their students mind to flourish in, lol.

There's more to the article. She's a she that thinks she's a he. She was infecting the minds of the other students with her skewed understanding of herself. But I believe it was the grandmother who decided to remove her from that school.

Didn't read the whole thing, and didn't know all that info.

As stringent a supporter I am of gay rights/gay marriage in the public sphere, I unfortunately can't argue against a private Christian school enforcing their views on homosexuality. As wrong, narrow, backwards, etc I might believe these folks at this school are when it comes to homosexuality, it is again - a private institution.

Last edited:

Didn't read the whole thing, and didn't know all that info.

As stringent a supporter I am of gay rights/gay marriage in the public sphere, I unfortunately can't argue against a private Christian school enforcing their views on homosexuality. As wrong, narrow, backwards, etc I might believe these folks at this school are when it comes to homosexuality, it is again - a private institution.

That's a level-headed and common sense conclusion. Too bad so many others in your "community" can't just let others believe what they want without forcing their beliefs on them.

The article is not entirely clear. Is there a school uniform for girls but she prefers sporty clothes? Does she just like short hair or does she go around telling everyone she's a boy? Likely many girls in that school have short hair. There is much that is missing.

Good. If folks don't want their kids or grandkids getting a dose of morality then there are thousands of public schools to choose from. Why inject their sycophant philosophies into private, Christian schools?

what is immoral about the girl???

From a Christian standpoint Defying God's Design as the Deviant "protectors" of her have allowed her to do.

An 8 year old Girl who feels she is a Boy is Mentally Ill.

Ultimately if you don't like Christian Schools... Don't put your kids in them. :thup:

peace...

Good. If they hadn't told me it was a girl I would have never known...good for the school.

Good. If they hadn't told me it was a girl I would have never known...good for the school.

It's obvious that the 8-year-old needs better parenting... Look how overweight she is.

It's really tragic that some kids are allowed to Dictate what is in their Homes.

They should not... They are Children.

Those sick Fucks the Mathis "family" started grooming their little boy to be a little girl as early as 18 months.

Fucking twisted money-hungry perverts.

Wonder when they will settle with the school district?

peace...

It's obvious that the 8-year-old needs better parenting... Look how overweight she is.

It's really tragic that some kids are allowed to Dictate what is in their Homes.

They should not... They are Children.

Those sick Fucks the Mathis "family" started grooming their little boy to be a little girl as early as 18 months.

Fucking twisted money-hungry perverts.

Wonder when they will settle with the school district?

peace...

How many times did you starve your family?

Good. If folks don't want their kids or grandkids getting a dose of morality then there are thousands of public schools to choose from. Why inject their sycophant philosophies into private, Christian schools?

what is immoral about the girl???

She may not be immoral but she needs some psychological treatment. It would be immoral for the grandmother to allow the child to spread beliefs that are contrary to the school's principles and beliefs and it would be immoral for the grandmother to fail to get the child the professional attention that she clearly needs.

Forum List

Back