"You Don't Think I Know How ******* Old I Am?"; President Biden Lashes Out At Media For Fixating On His Age

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!

But then, the time it refers to is last January when a Fox reporter asked a certain question of him. Republicans are obsessed with Biden's age hoping Democrats, Republicans and Independents will not vote for him in 2024 if he does decide to run.

He takes the heat and does move on with the business of running the country.

And let us remember .....this is a Fox News article, regurgitating, re chewing an old story because Biden has recently turned 80.

Age is but a number, folks. Nothing more.

But then, the time it refers to is last January when a Fox reporter asked a certain question of him. Republicans are obsessed with Biden's age hoping Democrats, Republicans and Independents will not vote for him in 2024 if he does decide to run.

And let us remember .....this is a Fox News article, regurgitating, re chewing an old story because Biden has recently turned 80.

Only a traitor or a complete moron would vote for Biden.

• Banned

He is not running the country.

/——-/ How is Joe’s booming economy going? Let me check…
15FCC749-56B6-4DA3-988F-3AF48D1DA1A8.jpeg

We will help you, we promise! Trump would likely volunteer to guide you out of the damn kitchen!

Or he may balk at such a demeaning task.. Who knows? But someone will guide you off the podium.. gladly

Considering this is Biden, I don't think it is a forgone conclusion that he DOES know how old he is.

Heck, just taking into account his sexual proclivities, he might think he is 8.

Considering this is Biden, I don't think it is a forgone conclusion that he DOES know how old he is.

Heck, just taking into account his sexual proclivities, he might think he is 8.
LOL

yeh, what he should have said to the reporter is: "I know I'm feeble as hell and one foot in the grave, but I know how old I am! That's a great accomplishment, ya know..."

Are they still going to go on with the charade of an election?

It would save time and money just to anoint him the Dementia commader and cheif.

He was a nasty pos his entire career, now he’s an old nasty pos. He’ll never change, he’s always been in it for the power and the money. I always wonder why these people, like pelosi, Biden, all of them in their upper 70’s and into their 80’s, continue to do it. All I can figure is ego, they can’t not do it, their ego means more to them than anything, they only care about themselves. Soon they’ll be dead with all that money, sad that it’s all they seem to value. I pity them.

He was a nasty pos his entire career, now he’s an old nasty pos. He’ll never change, he’s always been in it for the power and the money. I always wonder why these people, like pelosi, Biden, all of them in their upper 70’s and into their 80’s, continue to do it. All I can figure is ego, they can’t not do it, their ego means more to them than anything, they only care about themselves. Soon they’ll be dead with all that money, sad that it’s all they seem to value. I pity them.
Yes, and the weird thing is is that Democrats keep complaining about Trump’s abrasive personality, but it’s nothing compared to what a nasty POS Biden has always been. I hear them say that while Biden has made mistakes, at least we have a kind, decent man as president now. Who the h are they kidding?

as the saying goes: There are no U-Hauls behind hearses.

The Bible says something about.. once you're dead, who will inherit all your wealth?

Instead of just trying to accumulate more of it, all you $$ worshipping elites.. why not build affordable housing for the poor? You could even earn a small profit from doing so.. But "small profit" does not appeal to the elitists who want HUGE profits.. which is why they go into governemnt "service" The gummit seems to have endless money available to the "servants"..

Please (to that word)

Yes, and the weird thing is is that Democrats keep complaining about Trump’s abrasive personality, but it’s nothing compared to what a nasty POS Biden has always been. I hear them say that while Biden has made mistakes, at least we have a kind, decent man as president now. Who the h are they kidding?
boy, if that's kind and decent

I don't know.. guess you have to re-define words every now and then.. yeh, that's it! Change the world by changing words!

:rolleyes:

biden has called half of americans names such as 'virulent dregs of society' and 'semi facist'
there has never been a president who hate mongers like joe biden does

Forum List

Back