You Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant

White people didnt build this country. They were too lazy to do the work. Practically everyone knows that. :laugh:

How many 1st world countries are there in Africa?
About 1500. Why do you ask?

Homes, why are you going to lie?...lol.

Hell, there aren't 1,500 countries in Africa...LMAO

If it wasn't for white folks, America wouldn't exist.
You clown, people lived in the Americas long before our ancestors showed up and raped their civilizations then carted in slaves to build new ones..

And, what was here? Nothing.
Mexico City was far larger, far cleaner and far more educated than any city in Europe in 1519.

White people didnt build this country. They were too lazy to do the work. Practically everyone knows that. :laugh:

You clown, people lived in the Americas long before our ancestors showed up and raped their civilizations then carted in slaves to build new ones..

No. There were vibrant NA civilizations here. So that lie they taught you in school about Columbus discovering america was just a lie to make you feel good about being white.

How would you know if there are 1500 countries in Africa? Youre a white boy. If it wasnt for Black people the us would only be a penal colony with no global status.

You're thinking about Australia...LMAO
He is talking about 135,000 white indentured servants and 250,000 black slaves.
Well if they had never brought over the enslaved Africans they would have forced the white prisoners to slave until they died. That wasnt working out so well so they had to bring in stronger people.

How would you know if there are 1500 countries in Africa? Youre a white boy. If it wasnt for Black people the us would only be a penal colony with no global status.

Well if they had never brought over the enslaved Africans they would have forced the white prisoners to slave until they died. That wasnt working out so well so they had to bring in stronger people.
About 90K did not survive the labor contact, and the ones who did could compete for land ownership.

Bringing in slaves ended freedom and land dues as well as the offspring were slaves for life as well.

That happened, anyway.

That happened, anyway.
Thats why I said Blacks built this country. Thanks for agreeing.

No. There were vibrant NA civilizations here. So that lie they taught you in school about Columbus discovering america was just a lie to make you feel good about being white.

Vibrant? Hell, they massacred each other more than white people; enslaved other.

The Chippewa slaughtered the Sioux. The Sioux slaughtered the Pawnee.

That happened, anyway.

What's the black unemployment rate?

Vibrant? Hell, they massacred each other more than white people; enslaved other.

Whites fought each other all the time too. Whats your point?

That happened, anyway.

What's the black unemployment rate?
Whats the white sexual molestation rate of animals?

Mexico City was far larger, far cleaner and far more educated than any city in Europe in 1519.

Where captives were sacrificed by the thousands to the sun god?

The Indians werent, "vibrant".

The Indians werent, "vibrant".
They were more vibrant than the whites. Even the whites thought so.

Really?

"The total number of military and civilian casualties in World War I was over 38 million: there were over 17 million deaths and 20 million wounded, ranking it among thedeadliest conflicts in human history."

World War I casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history in absolute terms of total dead.[Over 60 million people were killed, which was about 3% of the 1940 world population (est. 2.3 billion). The tables below give a detailed country-by-country count of human losses. World War II fatality statistics vary, with estimates of total dead ranging from 50 million to more than 80 million."

World War II casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would bet that whites are responsible for the most killing in this planet's history.

That sounds like a lot less than all the whites killed by sacrifice to the god of war.

And in turn were nearly made extinct by the Spanish.

Really?

"The total number of military and civilian casualties in World War I was over 38 million: there were over 17 million deaths and 20 million wounded, ranking it among thedeadliest conflicts in human history."

World War I casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history in absolute terms of total dead.[Over 60 million people were killed, which was about 3% of the 1940 world population (est. 2.3 billion). The tables below give a detailed country-by-country count of human losses. World War II fatality statistics vary, with estimates of total dead ranging from 50 million to more than 80 million."

World War II casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would bet that whites are responsible for the most killing in this planet's history.

That's debatable, when you consider how many people have been killed in non-white countries, over the centuries. The communists in East Asia account for a hundred million murders, alone. The Rwandan genocide counted a million bodies and that's the tip of the iceberg, in Africa; there's Liberia, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Zimbawe, Sudan, Uganda, Chad and Somalia. How are things in Somalia? I hear it's nice this time of year. The Rohingya and Karen in Burma. India has some sort of religiously motivated massacre every few years. I can keep going, if you like.

White people!

Go Trump

You mean awaken the weak midgets aka white supremacists.

Mmm, he didn't say that.

What do you base your assumption on?

What "white people" would be awakened if not white supremacists? I'm white and I'm not "awakened"
By trump in fact he is full of hot air.
Hey, Disgruntled, I'm white and I AM awakened...and by Trump too. He is so disgusting to me I am voting for Hillary, a choice I'd prefer not to have to make.
Yeah, vote for a killer. Interesting you'd want to vote for a murderer and someone who can't state all lives matter, and since in office the income inequality increased under her watch. Yeah great choice.

Forum List

Back