You Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant

Correll, how are white people being screwed?

That is a generalization of the silliest sort.

Interesting.

YOu didn't address whether or not Sharpton is a racist and whether Hillary and Sanders both are pandering to him for black votes.
:lol: All politicians pander, Correll. You just trot along with your generalizations

Mmm are you pretending to forget that the question was does the dems pander to anti-white racists.

Hence my posting of HIllary and Sanders both kowtowing to Al Sharpton, a huge anti-white racism who is a respected leader in the black community and the dem party.
Question is immaterial. You are acting as if a great anti-white conspiracy is a foot in this country. I doubt there is, and you can't prove different. But you can generalize.

Conspiracy implies secrecy.

The long term polices of the Dems are very open and clear in that they want to discriminate in favor of minorities at the expense of whites.
"at the expense of whites" is general. Give us some specific examples, please.

White people!

Go Trump

You mean awaken the weak midgets aka white supremacists.
Ironic thing is, OP isn't even white. Ask him
So then I can't be a "White Supremacist"
You can be one. Go down to Crenshaw and yell it at the top of your lungs to make sure.

A white guy doesn't have to shout anything in Crenshaw. Just being there, among all those nice and loving folks, he is sure to be mobbed, robbed or killed

The name calling ain't going to work anymore
I guess all white people are not as dumb as you Tank. How did you let Trump fool you like that?

Probably the same way as Obama bamboozled millions of idiots with his "hope and change" nonsense.
yeah because the repub Congress has been more than willing to work w/ the President. :rolleyes-41:

Go sell your GOP talking-points somewhere else kid :itsok:

12801325_604794763005630_7848300527568296240_n.jpg

^ I didn't know fat people were up before 9 am

Back to topic: A racist Jew (Tank) starting another race-baiting thread

The issue today isn't racist whites, it's race baiters who profit off this garbage and minorities who fail to take responsibility. Everything is the white man's fault. We have black president and a black attorney general. The issue is it will never be enough for some people. The terms "white privilege" and "diversity" are breed racism and give minorities and excuse to fail.

Do you deny the Dems with the minority GOP's help passed CR and voting rights and repudiated the KKK?

Do you deny the GOP % of southern reps and Senators were higher than southern Dems in Congress in voting against the CR and voting rights

That is how it is taught in the schools and no indication at all previews any changes.

AvyGuyIA, your opinioon is the small minority opinion, nothing more, and that won't change.

Blacks as a whole are far better off than they were in 1964, but you can give us all of the evidence pro and con to try and prove your point.

I do deny it. The GOP was the push for that the whole way and it got LESS support from the Dems in Congress, overall, than the GOP.

Though not by much.

Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"
By party[edit]
The original House version:[20]

• Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
  • Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)
Cloture in the Senate:[21]

• Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
  • Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version:[20]

• Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:[20]

• Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
  • Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)
"

Yep. And that's about the time supposedly that the white Racist of the South started switching over to the GOP.

:haha:

Liberals are afraid Trump will treat minorities as equals

The name calling ain't going to work anymore
I guess all white people are not as dumb as you Tank. How did you let Trump fool you like that?

Probably the same way as Obama bamboozled millions of idiots with his "hope and change" nonsense.

LOL- you do have a partial point- any Trump supporter who whined about people voting for President Obama because of his rhetoric rather than his political expertise- should be embarressed to look in the mirror.

Liberals are afraid Trump will treat minorities as equals

LOL.

Of all of the GOP candidates actually left- Trump- Cruz- Rubio- I would prefer Trump because
a) Trump is the least conservative of any of the candidates and
b) I don't believe Trump is racist at all- unlike all of the white supremacists who pin their hope on him, he is not going to do anything against minorities or to promote 'whites'

Do you deny the Dems with the minority GOP's help passed CR and voting rights and repudiated the KKK?

Do you deny the GOP % of southern reps and Senators were higher than southern Dems in Congress in voting against the CR and voting rights

That is how it is taught in the schools and no indication at all previews any changes.

AvyGuyIA, your opinioon is the small minority opinion, nothing more, and that won't change.

Blacks as a whole are far better off than they were in 1964, but you can give us all of the evidence pro and con to try and prove your point.

I do deny it. The GOP was the push for that the whole way and it got LESS support from the Dems in Congress, overall, than the GOP.

Though not by much.

"
By party[edit]

"
Yep. And that's about the time supposedly that the white Racist of the South started switching over to the GOP.

So let us recap:

Civil Rights Act
Proposed by a Democrat- John F. Kennedy
Pushed through Congress by Democrats- with Republican assistance.
Voted for by a majority of Democrats- and a majority of Republicans
Signed into law by a Democrat- Lyndon Johnson.

The opposition was overwhelmingly from the Conservative South- virtually every Congressman and Senator of both parties from Southern states opposed it(including EVERY Southern Republican)

The original House version:

• Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
  • Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
  • Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)
The Senate version:

The fact is that the Civil Rights Act was a Democratic initiative passed with Republican assistance- opposed by Conservative Southern Democrats and Republicans.

Mmm, he didn't say that.

What do you base your assumption on?

What "white people" would be awakened if not white supremacists? I'm white and I'm not "awakened"
By trump in fact he is full of hot air.

One could be tired of being treated like shit by libs, ie "awakened" without being a White Supremacist.

The two options really are miles apart.

YOur negative opinion of Trump is relevant only in that is shows your bias.

The op said white people were awakened. Why no others if it wasn't meant to be racist?

The obvious answer is because other ethnic groups are already "awake" in that their are allowed and even encouraged to actively pursue their interests and to celebrate their heritage.

For Whites, that is still TABOO.

For example, do you know what NAACP stands for?
NAACP = Negroes Are Always Colored People

Though not by much.

"
By party[edit]

"

That was not the question. You simply created one that did not exist. ,And you are ass kicked above. More Dems voted for it than Repubs.. Southern Repubs opposed it completely. So the northern and western Dems joined by the northern and western Repubs beat down the southern Dems and Repubs.

And you lied about: "Do you deny the GOP % of southern reps and Senators were higher than southern Dems in Congress in voting against the CR and voting rights" The Repubs in the South opposed it 100%, unlike the Dems.

Correll, you couldn't get through a history class, could you, on CR? :lol:

Forum List

Back