"You have humiliated us"

60 more ex-CIA officials criticize Trump for yanking John Brennan's clearance

What kind of a job do you think our intelligence agencies are doing right now to protect this country with Trump as Commander in Chief?
They are his eyes and ears

Hard to understand why Trump would want to destroy his intelligence community......unless he trusts Putin more
I believe he trusts Putin more.

I really do.

I believe Trump fears Putin more than his intelligence committee. He has no control over Putin, and as a megalomaniac he believes he can fire every Federal Government Employee.

Ret. Navy Admiral to Trump: ‘I Would Consider It an Honor if You Would Revoke My Security Clearance’
McRaven-4.jpg

a Washington Post op-ed Thursday afternoon. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him."

ADVERTISING
McRaven gave 37 years of his life to the Navy before retiring in 2014 with the honor of being the longest serving Navy SEAL to still be on duty.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," McRaven continues.

Admiral McRaven also served as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), and ninth commander of the United States Special Operations Command, and just retired as chancellor of the University of Texas System.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

The Post includes this short clip of McRaven calling Trump's attack on the free press as "the enemy of the American people," possibly "the greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime.

16 members of the USMB found this OP funny, and by inference the American Hero. I wonder how many of them served our nation, in any capacity, let alone putting themselves in harms way.

What say you, members of the 16, why did you find this thread and this leader of brave men funny?

Ret. Navy Admiral to Trump: ‘I Would Consider It an Honor if You Would Revoke My Security Clearance’
McRaven-4.jpg

a Washington Post op-ed Thursday afternoon. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him."

ADVERTISING
McRaven gave 37 years of his life to the Navy before retiring in 2014 with the honor of being the longest serving Navy SEAL to still be on duty.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," McRaven continues.

Admiral McRaven also served as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), and ninth commander of the United States Special Operations Command, and just retired as chancellor of the University of Texas System.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

The Post includes this short clip of McRaven calling Trump's attack on the free press as "the enemy of the American people," possibly "the greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime.
No longer working for the Nation then you don't need a clearance do you.

Brennan needs the needle. He is every bit as much a traitor as McVeigh was.

THIS statement ^ qualifies as fucking TREASON - AKA providing aide and comfort to the enemy.
REAL Americans will be happy to buy you a one way ticket to Moscow -
PACK YOUR BAGS

766.jpg
You're an imbecile. Contradicting Dim party dogma is not treason.

Oh really?

You want to give a man the needle who has served under 3 R and two D presidents, oversaw the killing of bin Ladan, did little if anything political while in government and now as a private citizen voices his concerns over a runaway autocrat president - An then you compare him to McVeigh :confused-84: :confused-84: :confused-84:

You have redefined imbecilic angry little man. :rolleyes:
UN is the traitor who deserves a needle or firing squad

Whole slew of 'em round these parts who need immediate intervention and deprogramming. ;-)

THIS statement ^ qualifies as fucking TREASON - AKA providing aide and comfort to the enemy.
PACK YOUR BAGS

766.jpg

Oh really?

You want to give a man the needle who has served under 3 R and two D presidents, oversaw the killing of bin Ladan, did little if anything political while in government and now as a private citizen voices his concerns over a runaway autocrat president - An then you compare him to McVeigh :confused-84: :confused-84: :confused-84:

You have me confused with Uncensored2008. However, I agree with him. The man is a traitor. He should be given a fair trial and then hung.

PACK YOUR BAGS

766.jpg

Oh really?

You have me confused with Uncensored2008. However, I agree with him. The man is a traitor. He should be given a fair trial and then hung.
How unAmerican. It is truly amazing how easily Trump turned your brain to tapioca.
You think it's "American" to kiss the ass of intelligence bureaucrats?

PACK YOUR BAGS

766.jpg

Oh really?

How unAmerican. It is truly amazing how easily Trump turned your brain to tapioca.
You think it's "American" to kiss the ass of intelligence bureaucrats?
Such a stupid response. As if that is the only alternative to hanging someone from the neck until dead. You embarrass yourself.

You loons embarrass yourselves you dont need my help, troll
You're a piece of shit human who knows nothing about American values.

If we want the left's opinion we'll beat it out of them.

Violence is the domain of the left.

We use reason.

A scumbag traitor like Bilo can't be reasoned with, I get it.

When that fails then the level will be far different than a mere beating. But that is for an organized response. We are not thugs the way the Communists are.
The snowflakes in here aren't capable of reason. All they can do is repeat party issued talking points are make insults about Trump and his supporters.
I say it often, they lack common sense.

Woah, welcome back my friend. :thup:

PACK YOUR BAGS

766.jpg

Oh really?

They want everyone who criticizes their Orange God to be killed or imprisoned.
Which is why they'd find a happier safe space in the Philippines, Russia, or Turkey.
But they don't have the guts to move. Trumpism will be eradicated and they'll all crawl back under their rocks.

Yawn...at least try to come up with something I haven't heard at least 500 times from you clowns
Using the power of the Presidency to silence critics is not an issue with you?
Brennan has been silenced? I didn't realize that since he's been all over the fake news media since it happened.

These Communists are demanding that there is a first amendment "right" to classified intelligence.

The democrats are as dumb as they are evil.

16 members of the USMB found this OP funny, and by inference the American Hero. I wonder how many of them served our nation, in any capacity, let alone putting themselves in harms way.

What say you, members of the 16, why did you find this thread and this leader of brave men funny?

They still think it's fake news that Obama, Brennon, Panetta and McRaven killed bin Laden. Bush got him in 2005 :wink:

#NotTheSharpestTools

Funny x 16

Tilly
koshergrl
ptbw forever
Jantje_Smit
The Breeze
Claudette
HereWeGoAgain
Grampa Murked U
CrusaderFrank
Intolerant
Deuces
Uncensored2008
Cellblock2429
GWV5903
HenryBHough
pismoe
Remember Guiliani said and repubs agree the truth is not the truth ,,,,,,,,Lying traitors

WHAT did trump give russia then for bailing him out or now when he kisses putin ass?? and makes war on our Intel people ?is this all part of MAGA ??? lol lol,,,TRump is a vile lowlife thief who throws shit up against the wall to confuse dotards
Trump rightly points out that the folks who ran our intel under Obama are a gang of lying traitors. Cleaning out the filth is part of MAGA. His job won't be done until all the Obama era criminals are in prison.

Yes, access.
One more time, because it seems to be a hard concept to understand
Clearance does not equal access.

The US Government isn't obligated to provide John Brennan with either.
BUT was it obligated to take them from him for political reasons? Our framers had TRUMP in mind when they gave us the impeachment process

BUT was it obligated to take them from him for political reasons? Our framers had TRUMP in mind when they gave us the impeachment process
I don't think John Brennan's political stance obligates the US government to maintain his security clearance. How the President feels about John Brennan's political stance doesn't obligate the US Government to maintain his security clearance. I understand you are pissed John Brennan got his wee-wee caught in his zipper trying to have a pissing contest with the President. The utter ignorance in that would suggest it might not be a good idea to trust him with sensitive material.

I don't think John Brennan's political stance obligates the US government to maintain his security clearance. How the President feels about John Brennan's political stance doesn't obligate the US Government to maintain his security clearance. I understand you are pissed John Brennan got his wee-wee caught in his zipper trying to have a pissing contest with the President. The utter ignorance in that would suggest it might not be a good idea to trust him with sensitive material.
So your advice is for all intelligence people to keep their mouths shut and swear to trump loyalty...?

So your advice is for all intelligence people to keep their mouths shut and swear to trump loyalty...?
tell me - why does he need it, and how does NOT having it stop his "free speech"?

i'd love to see a link here that made sense.

You might forget those people are there to protect America and Americans NOT kiss a lying presidents ass

My advice would be:

"If you get into a pissing contest with the person who controls your ability to maintain your security clearance and it gets yanked, don't start crying just because you chose to slam your dick in a door".

Forum List

Back