"You have humiliated us"

There is nothing that will lead to such realization. Conservatism is a cult. Never before has there been more evidence
Everything Trump haters believe is based on no evidence whatsoever. Whenever they are asked about the evidence, they say "getting the evidence is not my job." Mueller will get the evidence. Thus they get to accuse Trump of crimes for which there isn't a shred of proof.
According to the right, who needs evidence? According to the right, it’s for the benefit of America.

Lock him up!
There's plenty of evidence that Hillary belongs in prison.

Please list the evidence? Do you know the meaning of the word, "probative"?

One key element for the admission of evidence is whether it proves or helps prove a fact or issue. If so, the evidence is deemed probative. Probative evidence establishes or contributes to proof.

Probative facts are data that have the effect of proving an issue or other information.
Comey listed all the evidence in his testimony to Congress.

Post it!

I believe that more than half the voting public, those voting for Hillary, will listen quite closely to what Brennan will say Of course we know repub ears will be clogged

None of which will ever obligate the US Government to maintain John Brennan's security clearance.

By this time, you should be noticing that you really have nothing to offer as an argument. John Brennan screwed up, overplayed his hand, and got smacked for it. The crying he or anyone else wants to engage in probably has more to do with why John Brennan thought his stupid ass could get away with it. Certainly not a reason that would encourage me to recommend maintaining his security clearance.

But what would be the criteria used to revoke it. Security Clearances are not like presidential appointments. They are not granted or removed at the pleasure of the president. After leaving goverment service, clearances are suspended and if they're not reinstated within several years, they are deleted. You revoke a clearance because of security violations, drug or alcohol abuse, sexual activity, work with a foreign government, etc..
What are the Guidelines for Revoking a Security Clearance? - ClearanceJobs

Last edited:
Cut off the swamp...take away all of their clearances...what good have they done us?...endless wars we don't seem to be able to win...fuck em! turn them out to pasture and replace them with strong winners not petulant cowards....

16 members of the USMB found this OP funny, and by inference the American Hero. I wonder how many of them served our nation, in any capacity, let alone putting themselves in harms way.

What say you, members of the 16, why did you find this thread and this leader of brave men funny?

They still think it's fake news that Obama, Brennon, Panetta and McRaven killed bin Laden. Bush got him in 2005 :wink:

#NotTheSharpestTools

Funny x 16

Tilly
koshergrl
ptbw forever
Jantje_Smit
The Breeze
Claudette
HereWeGoAgain
Grampa Murked U
CrusaderFrank
Intolerant
Deuces
Uncensored2008
Cellblock2429
GWV5903
HenryBHough
pismoe

Nah, little gay Barry had to struggle with whether he would allow the raid for 2 hours.

What role do you fantasize traitor Brennan played? Was the fucker trying to tip bin Laden off perhaps?

That's what a President needs to do, think of the consequences, and then try to think about the unintended consequences.

Trump lacks - at best - the ability to think sagaciously; his sole frame of reference is, "how will this effect me". The sad thing is, when he thinks it will benefit him, nine out of ten times it doesn't.

Why? A security clearance is not a benefit to the person granted the clearance but for agency that needs their help.

It would be interesting to see which of the 13 criteria for revoking a security clearances is being specified and no pissing off the president is not one of them.

If the agency wanted Mr. Brennan's help, they wouldn't have fire his ass :21:

John Brennan was caught lying to Congress prior to President Trump ever being elected (simply indicating that although he may have lied to Congress on any number of occasions following that, the lie in reference was before the present administration). That in itself is enough to violate Guideline E ~ Personal Conduct.

In any case they are Guidelines established in an Executive Order, not legislated law, and subject to The Executive Branch. If Mr. Brennan (no longer Agent because his ass was fired) would like to appeal the removal of his security clearance, I suppose he can. In saying that, he doesn't even expect to have his clearance returned, regardless the lawsuit he is bringing.

Be pissed, argue nonsense, or accept the fact he stepped in a pile of poo and stinks to high heaven due to poor judgment.

But what would be the criteria used to revoke it. Security Clearances are not like presidential appointments. They are not granted or removed at the pleasure of the president. After leaving goverment service, clearances are suspended and if they're not reinstated within several years, they are deleted. You revoke a clearance because of security violations, drug or alcohol abuse, sexual activity, work with a foreign government, etc..

I have already covered that, instead of asking me, you should have read the guidelines and figured out the one's no one is arguing he violated. Not to mention that the guidelines are determined and administered by the Executive Branch.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues.

Technically I must disagree with the Admiral. It was the electorate who humiliated us by even entertaining a thought of tossing their vote away on this orange klown. That was immediately clear when the stock market immediately plummeted in response, recalling the old adage "be careful what you wish for --- you may get it".

Everything Rump did and said since that egregious act was eminently predictable and the sentient among us did predict it, sadly to deaf ears who were going :lalala:

"You Put Your Politics Before Us" - Benghazi Survivor Lashes Out At Brennan As Former CIA Boss Says 'May Sue Trump'

Remember when two Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee called for Brennan's resignation in 2014 when the CIA was busted spying on Congress?

Sen. Mark Udall (D-Colo.) became the first senator to make the call when he issued a statement declaring that he had "no choice but to call for the resignation of CIA Director John Brennan."
“The CIA unconstitutionally spied on Congress by hacking into Senate Intelligence Committee computers,” he said.

This grave misconduct not only is illegal, but it violates the U.S. Constitution’s requirement of separation of powers,” Udall continued. “These offenses, along with other errors in judgment by some at the CIA, demonstrate a tremendous failure of leadership, and there must be consequences.”

Remember in 2013 when the New York Times published Glenn Greenwald's op-ed entitled "By Nominating John Brennan, Obama Is Ignoring War Crimes" ?

Greenwald describes how Brennan's support for Bush-admin-era "torture, rendition and warrantless eavesdropping" were criminal acts, and that:

"following Obama's lead, the country has decided to ignore the fact that it committed grievous crimes as part of the "War on Terror." Obama's Orwellian decree that we must "look forward, not backward" has convinced huge numbers of citizens to sweep this all under the rug and pretend it never happened. That is what explains how Brennan went from radioactive and unconfirmable in 2008 to uncontroversial in 2013." -Glenn Greenwald via NYT

I believe that more than half the voting public, those voting for Hillary, will listen quite closely to what Brennan will say Of course we know repub ears will be clogged

None of which will ever obligate the US Government to maintain John Brennan's security clearance.

By this time, you should be noticing that you really have nothing to offer as an argument. John Brennan screwed up, overplayed his hand, and got smacked for it. The crying he or anyone else wants to engage in probably has more to do with why John Brennan thought his stupid ass could get away with it. Certainly not a reason that would encourage me to recommend maintaining his security clearance.
He didn't try to "get away" with anything. He was giving his opinion, based on freely public information, and based on his many years of experience with Russia et al. He did not violate any of the rules for revoking a clearance. Indeed, why would he think he would lose his security clearance when no President has ever sought to do this before. Ever.

"You Put Your Politics Before Us" - Benghazi Survivor Lashes Out At Brennan As Former CIA Boss Says 'May Sue Trump'

Remember when two Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee called for Brennan's resignation in 2014 when the CIA was busted spying on Congress?

Sen. Mark Udall (D-Colo.) became the first senator to make the call when he issued a statement declaring that he had "no choice but to call for the resignation of CIA Director John Brennan."
“The CIA unconstitutionally spied on Congress by hacking into Senate Intelligence Committee computers,” he said.

This grave misconduct not only is illegal, but it violates the U.S. Constitution’s requirement of separation of powers,” Udall continued. “These offenses, along with other errors in judgment by some at the CIA, demonstrate a tremendous failure of leadership, and there must be consequences.”

Remember in 2013 when the New York Times published Glenn Greenwald's op-ed entitled "By Nominating John Brennan, Obama Is Ignoring War Crimes" ?

Greenwald describes how Brennan's support for Bush-admin-era "torture, rendition and warrantless eavesdropping" were criminal acts, and that:

"following Obama's lead, the country has decided to ignore the fact that it committed grievous crimes as part of the "War on Terror." Obama's Orwellian decree that we must "look forward, not backward" has convinced huge numbers of citizens to sweep this all under the rug and pretend it never happened. That is what explains how Brennan went from radioactive and unconfirmable in 2008 to uncontroversial in 2013." -Glenn Greenwald via NYT
I see. So it was Trump's duty to revoke his security clearance AFTER he was retired, to show him what for.
I get it.
Try speaking to what really happened here.

Why? A security clearance is not a benefit to the person granted the clearance but for agency that needs their help.

It would be interesting to see which of the 13 criteria for revoking a security clearances is being specified and no pissing off the president is not one of them.

If the agency wanted Mr. Brennan's help, they wouldn't have fire his ass :21:

John Brennan was caught lying to Congress prior to President Trump ever being elected (simply indicating that although he may have lied to Congress on any number of occasions following that, the lie in reference was before the present administration). That in itself is enough to violate Guideline E ~ Personal Conduct.

In any case they are Guidelines established in an Executive Order, not legislated law, and subject to The Executive Branch. If Mr. Brennan (no longer Agent because his ass was fired) would like to appeal the removal of his security clearance, I suppose he can. In saying that, he doesn't even expect to have his clearance returned, regardless the lawsuit he is bringing.

Be pissed, argue nonsense, or accept the fact he stepped in a pile of poo and stinks to high heaven due to poor judgment.
He wasn't fired. He left in Jan 2017 at the changing of the guard, like most of the Obama administration.

He didn't try to "get away" with anything. He was giving his opinion, based on freely public information, and based on his many years of experience with Russia et al. He did not violate any of the rules for revoking a clearance. Indeed, why would he think he would lose his security clearance when no President has ever sought to do this before. Ever.

You're right, he got fired for lying to Congress among other things. John Brennan can still express his opinion, based on freely public information, with the same many years of experience today as he had yesterday. So nothing changed there. There are guidelines administered by the Executive Branch and not rules (of which I don't have a problem with Mr. Brennan appealing and making a fool out of himself). It doesn't matter whether or not another President has done it, that doesn't mean the current one cannot.

If you want to be mad, well you just go ahead and be mad :21:

What does "taking Russian money" mean?
Maybe you should ask Donnie jr, or Paul manafort.

About Manifort...

Do you think the threats CNN made against the families of the jurors got back to the jury? Do you think you have tampered with the trial enough to coerce a guilty verdict?

IF as everyone expects. Manifort is acquitted, how will you traitors react? What does this mean for the coup you are staging?

Now Manifort is subject to double jeopardy, the Inquisition took a shit on the Constitution long ago. So maybe if you try him a few dozens times on the same charges, you can get the verdict you seek?

Still. a loss in this first, legitimate trial will be a serious blow to you traitors.

He wasn't fired. He left in Jan 2017 at the changing of the guard, like most of the Obama administration.

Well President Obama should have fired him when he lied to Congress (2014). If he split of his own accord, it was to keep from ending up fired. There were a few that stuck around and have since been fired.

I see. So it was Trump's duty to revoke his security clearance AFTER he was retired, to show him what for.
I get it.
Try speaking to what really happened here.
Try not to like and hate people only when it suits your purpose.

[
You never heard of money laundering ??? Mueller has experts on the subject working on just that Don't you feel humiliated yet ?? What will it take for you to realize this ah in our WH is a lowlife crook?

If the Grand Inquisitor has experts, why was he reduced to buying perjured testimony from Rick Gates?

Torquemada and the Inquisition were so effective that Manifort's team didn't even bother with a defense, knowing that the attack by the Inquisition is a farce that will be thrown out.

I knew you wouldn't explain it.
I wasn't asked to explain it. But I think it refers to nefarious lending, illegal payments, money laundering through trump properties, andillegal, structured and layered donations to the Trump campaign using third parties like the NRA.

Thanks for asking.

No evidence anything of this sort happened, traitor.

Slander and libel is all you ever come up with.

He should read "house of trump house of Putin " and all the money coming to trump after he was 4 billion in the hole

Thank you, here is a review of "House of Trump House of Putin" for those interested. The willfully ignorant are now invited to push the funny button:

Review | Signs of Trump-Putin collaboration, starting years before the campaign?
Book says Trump was taking Russian money way back?? Oh no .......Trump is a traitor Russia put one of their own in our WH
What does "taking Russian money" mean? Are you suffering from the delusion that it's illegal to do business with Russians?
You never heard of money laundering ??? Mueller has experts on the subject working on just that Don't you feel humiliated yet ?? What will it take for you to realize this ah in our WH is a lowlife crook?
There is nothing that will lead to such realization. Conservatism is a cult. Never before has there been more evidence

Then do present this evidence, fucking liar?

Trump's actions are those of a vindictive president who is incapable of responding to critics other than attacking them.

Taking clearances away from former Intelligence people does not silence them nor damage them in any way. The clearance is not so much a benefit to the person. It’s more of a benefit to the particular government officials that would need some insight from times prior to them taking office. A person with a security clearance after leaving office doesn’t necessarily have access to any classified information unless a current agency requests it because access is on a need to know basis.

In other words, removing security clearances from former top intelligence officials creates a potential problem for the Intelligence community while giving these people a stronger voice to attack the president's policies. :cuckoo:

None of which obligates the US Government to maintain John Brennan's security clearance, and if you want to have a problem with that, I guess all I can say is "so what"? John Brennan rolled the dice, and lost the bet. I know quite a few people with security clearances that aren't cry because he shit his pants.
The government must follow it's own rules in regard to security clearances. A security clearance can only be revoked for cause, wronging, violation of security rules, alcohol or drug abuse, etc.. When a person leaves their job, there clearance is suspended for a number of years and if they take a job that requires a clearance, it's reinstated. If the clearance is not reinstated within a number of years, it's deleted.

There doesn't seem to be a rule that covers the situation of allowing security clearances to remain active after leaving the government employment. Of course, Trump tends to make up his own rules.

As I said before, Brennan is not the loser in this battle, Trump and potentially the intelligence community is. Trump has given his critics a bigger platform to attack his policies and he's denied the intelligence community access to these people. I wouldn't call that a win for the Trump.

Forum List

Back