You have to hand it to Karine Jean-Pierre

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
It's amazing that she can stand in front of her former collegues in the media and lie for more than an hour straight, knowing that they know she's lying, that they know that she knows that they know she's lying and so on.

Sure, she's always lied from the podium, but up until now, it has been to an audience of "journalists," not particularly interested in the truth, but getting its marching orders for what lies to report. She faced a skeptical crowd and kept lying with a straight face.

If I fault her for anything, it would be for following up declaratory sentences with "it does," or "it is." I haven't seen that from her before now. Or maybe just haven't noticed.

Also, she looked better today than she has lately. Can't deny that she's a cute black chick, and I just found out she's about to turn fifty. WTF?

She must have made a deal with the devil - eternal youth, but she has to try to beat his record for lying. Maybe as part of the deal, Biden ages twice as fast while she stays young.

It's amazing that she can stand in front of her former collegues in the media and lie for more than an hour straight, knowing that they know she's lying, that they know that she knows that they know she's lying and so on.

Sure, she's always lied from the podium, but up until now, it has been to an audience of "journalists," not particularly interested in the truth, but getting its marching orders for what lies to report. She faced a skeptical crowd and kept lying with a straight face.

If I fault her for anything, it would be for following up declaratory sentences with "it does," or "it is." I haven't seen that from her before now. Or maybe just haven't noticed.

Also, she looked better today than she has lately. Can't deny that she's a cute black chick, and I just found out she's about to turn fifty. WTF?

She must have made a deal with the devil - eternal youth, but she has to try to beat his record for lying. Maybe as part of the deal, Biden ages twice as fast while she stays young.

She can lie with such a straight face, it's pretty scary. She's a talented liar.

Make a good salesman.

Easy big fella, she's a Lesbian. And yes her ability to lie is quite epic.

I would hate that shit. Being transparently dishonest is not something im interested in doing. Youd have to be a fucking psychopath in order to do that.

Last edited:
I would hate that shit. Being transparently dishonest is not something im ever interested in doing. Youd have to be a fucking psychopath in order to do that.

Major Patrick Bateman vibes.

'Cept she's a black lesbian queen astride on the tide of history, so it's like totes different.

That's GAY face to you.

Bigot.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Animatronic face, GRAWR!

That thing ain't got no genitals. It's a Tar Baby/Raggedy Ann animatronic, with skin made of milk chocolate.

They punch in the appropriate text to speech and use her real pre-programmed words

for audio, and that's it.

But they did make the shell milk chocolate.

They used a wig from the original Broadway version of "Annie".

Okay, in reality it was probably a horse's tail or mane.

And off a Palomino from last week. :aargh:

Last edited:

Animatronic face, GRAWR!

That thing ain't got no genitals. It's a Tar Baby/Raggedy Ann animatronic, with skin made of milk chocolate.

They punch in the appropriate text to speech and use her real pre-programmed words

for audio, and that's it.

But they did make the shell milk chocolate.

They used a wig from the original Broadway version of "Annie".

Okay, in reality it was probably a horse's tail or mane.

And off a Palomino from last week. :aargh:

DUDE

You nearly made me spit out my Henrick's ya psycho haha

Where's have I seen these things before?

iu

Brer_rabbit_and_the_tar_baby_1971.jpg

kjp.png

Disney probably made KJP. Rather than latex, they used milk chocolate for everything! It was cheaper. :aargh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back