You Just Can't Stump The Trump

I wouldn't get too excited.

Remember Perot's candidacy in 1992? he polled better than the dems and republicans, but wound up losing gloriously.

Trump's support seems reminiscent of Perot's. Popular in small sections across the country, but not nearly enough to garner serious support in an election.
Perot would have won. But he bailed.

"You Just Can't Stump The Trump"

You and others on the right are going to look even more ridiculous and stupid when Trump quits the race, however impossible it may seem that you could look even more ridiculous and stupid.
He MAY quit and that IS fine. He IS getting the ISSUES out in front of America and THAT is the point. Look bad? Nah, if it educates the voters AND forces R's AND D's to take stands we ALL win.

Jeb and Rubio will look pretty stupid now talking about a path to citizenship.

You and others on the right are going to look even more ridiculous and stupid when Trump quits the race, however impossible it may seem that you could look even more ridiculous and stupid.
He MAY quit and that IS fine. He IS getting the ISSUES out in front of America and THAT is the point. Look bad? Nah, if it educates the voters AND forces R's AND D's to take stands we ALL win.

Trump just had a big meeting with Ted Cruz. Now that's a force! No wonder Trump said he would get the latino vote. He might just put a latino on the ticket!

Jeb's done. He even has that hunted look in his eyes.

trump has no chance, cruz has no chance, santorum has no chance.

But yes keep trump front and center. PLEASE.

Trump just had a big meeting with Ted Cruz. Now that's a force! No wonder Trump said he would get the latino vote. He might just put a latino on the ticket!

Jeb's done. He even has that hunted look in his eyes.

Who are these Republicans who say they like Bush? I don't know anyone who does. The guy is a spineless unscrupulous piece of shit.

Remember Perot's candidacy in 1992? he polled better than the dems and republicans, but wound up losing gloriously.

Trump's support seems reminiscent of Perot's. Popular in small sections across the country, but not nearly enough to garner serious support in an election.

Somebody only remembers what they want to remember. Or maybe you just like opening your mouth when you don't know what you're talking about.

Politicians don't bail without reason. Especially aspiring ones with support and resources.

Perot was a self-absorbed micromanager. People just couldn't stand working for him. He lost so many of his top officers in his campaign...

If there's any way to get a load of dead Americans, it's vote for this guy.
He's so right wing and stupid, he'll do really well for the body bag industry.
He's arrogant to the point where he believes everyone will do whatever he says.
No chance at all.
Sadly, if he gets the big job, you'll be hated far more than even under that idiot Bush (Both).

It seems that Trump is getting increasing support amongst americans.
----well---that's the polls. What makes you imagine that Trump will fill
"body bags"------who will be the dead and who will kill them???. Not enough
dead in Syria and Iraq and Yemen to satisfy your "nabi" and his slut?

Somebody only remembers what they want to remember. Or maybe you just like opening your mouth when you don't know what you're talking about.

Politicians don't bail without reason. Especially aspiring ones with support and resources.

Perot was a self-absorbed micromanager. People just couldn't stand working for him. He lost so many of his top officers in his campaign...
Well, I guess you told me! But you can spin it any way you want...he BAILED. I know. I was there watching when he did it. So I guess I like opening my mouth when I do know exactly what I'm talking about. Can you say the same?

Well, I guess you told me! But you can spin it any way you want...he BAILED. I know. I was there watching when he did it. So I guess I like opening my mouth when I do know exactly what I'm talking about. Can you say the same?

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to know when to give up. He bailed because he couldn't keep any decent people on his campaign because he's an overbearing tyrant.

So no, apparently you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to know when to give up. He bailed because he couldn't keep any decent people on his campaign because he's an overbearing tyrant.

So no, apparently you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
And so you worked for him and had inside info, eh? Okey dokey then.

Wow. What crawled up your ass? Maybe it's catching cuz the same thing crawled up Sarahs.

Since when are you a rude asshole? Or...am I confusing you with someone else? Do you drive a tractor trailer truck? Maybe it was someone else I thought was you.

Wow. What crawled up your ass? Maybe it's catching cuz the same thing crawled up Sarahs.

Since when are you a rude asshole? Or...am I confusing you with someone else? Do you drive a tractor trailer truck? Maybe it was someone else I thought was you.

I'm sorry, Gracie. I'm going through some pretty rough times and taking that out on people that don't deserve it.

Please forgive me.

If there's any way to get a load of dead Americans, it's vote for this guy.
He's so right wing and stupid, he'll do really well for the body bag industry.
He's arrogant to the point where he believes everyone will do whatever he says.
No chance at all.
Sadly, if he gets the big job, you'll be hated far more than even under that idiot Bush (Both).
If the liberals and fake republicans hate him, thats good enough for me to vote for him.
I suspect they hate him right now because they know killery the mammoth kanklesaurus wont stand a chance against a real American.

I'm sorry, Gracie. I'm going through some pretty rough times and taking that out on people that don't deserve it.

Please forgive me.
Of course I forgive you. Been thinking about you off and on for some time. Last I heard from you, you were off truckin' the countryside. You've been missed. By me anyway.
So..I thought..maybe I'm getting too damn old and got my trucker friend mixed up with someone else since there are a few House avies around here...and I ain't getting any younger, lol. Brain is the first to go...or so I've been told. Unless I messed that up too and heard it wrong :rofl:

Anyway...prayers/positive vibes/etc will be sent your way and know I hope whatever happened or is happening...gets better.
:smiliehug:

If the liberals and fake republicans hate him

The political left have a tendency to be stupid, but it's your other comment that amuses me.
You claim republicans that don't follow your view are 'fake' republicans.
One has to question how far you'll take that line of thought, perhaps as far as 'fake' Americans who don't support your man?
Once you've defined them as 'fake', they are no longer true Americans, thus unfit to live in America.
Are liberals 'fake' Americans?

Forum List

Back