You know, getting this "Budget Deal" passed is like....

The GOP is a dog-shit party. Plain and simple. Unfortunately, the realistic alternative is the party of Karl Marx.

We have no options.

The GOP is a dog-shit party. Plain and simple. Unfortunately, the realistic alternative is the party of Karl Marx.

We have no options.

Gingrich and Clinton had us on a glidepath to peace and debt freedom. The 2 Parties got together and said, "this can never happen again". We immediately got 9/11, 2 decades of war, a surveillance state beyond Orwell's wet dream and annual trillion deficits are "meh, another day at the office"

Republicans are absolute traitors. This is why I'm registered Conservative since 1980
/----/ I stay in the GOP so I can vote in the Primaries. .But I always vote Conservative. No other reason.

Who did you vote for POTUS this past election, seeing as there was not a conservative on the ballot from any party
/----/ I voted for Trump. What I mean is in local elections the republican will also run on the conservative line or the right to life party. I'll vote the conservative or RTL line. If you look at the image of the NY ballot, you'll see Fredo Cuomo ran on 4 different tickets. Republican Rob Astonio ran on three. I voted for him on the Conservative line.
1234.jpg

Republicans are absolute traitors. This is why I'm registered Conservative since 1980
/----/ I stay in the GOP so I can vote in the Primaries. .But I always vote Conservative. No other reason.

Who did you vote for POTUS this past election, seeing as there was not a conservative on the ballot from any party
/----/ I voted for Trump. What I mean is in local elections the republican will also run on the conservative line or the right to life party. I'll vote the conservative or RTL line. If you look at the image of the NY ballot, you'll see Fredo Cuomo ran on 4 different tickets. Republican Rob Astonio ran on three. I voted for him on the Conservative line.
View attachment 175901

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification!

So what some of you guys are saying is that when your party changes ideologies you change yours to vote party line or not? Seems like too many people on this board and the U.S. do just that. Things seem to be flip-flopping the left is now right, right is now left, but do you follow party just because there is a R or D after their name or do you stick to your ideologies? When someone says I vote conservative do you overlook a conservative Dem, when someone says I vote straight republican do you overlook that moderate Republican? I think too many people follow a strict party line.

Hell, I work with someone who cannot tell you one thing about a candidate but votes straight Republican every damn time.

So what some of you guys are saying is that when your party changes ideologies you change yours to vote party line or not? Seems like too many people on this board and the U.S. do just that. Things seem to be flip-flopping the left is now right, right is now left, but do you follow party just because there is a R or D after their name or do you stick to your ideologies? When someone says I vote conservative do you overlook a conservative Dem, when someone says I vote straight republican do you overlook that moderate Republican? I think too many people follow a strict party line.

Hell, I work with someone who cannot tell you one thing about a candidate but votes straight Republican every damn time.
/----/ A conservative Dem? Do you also believe in Big Foot? Even if one gets elected they are bullied by the leadership to vote with the herd.

The duopoly are two sides of the same coin.

They only have one guiding principle—do whatever the fuck it takes o get elected.

Then they pilfer the treasury to pay off the cronies who got them elected, with a never decreasing, always increasing budget.

And we have to keep paying into the bottomless, empty treasury or go sit in prison.

We need to water the trees of liberty.

/----/ A conservative Dem? Do you also believe in Big Foot? Even if one gets elected they are bullied by the leadership to vote with the herd.

I don't think you understood really what I posted, you must be one of those I was talking about.

I don't think you understood really what I posted, you must be one of those I was talking about.
/——/ There is no way I’m ever voting democRAT with the current left wing wack job leadership.

Forum List

Back