You Know The Difference Between The American Flag and Pride Flag?

Oh yeah and I didn't find that saying, so although it might be one I just made it up because I'm sick and tired of the idea as a pledge to the gay flag. There's only one pledge we should be saying and that's the Pledge of Allegiance.
Compulsory loyalty oaths and patriotism are things of authoritarian governments. True patriotism is the level of sacrifice you are willing to endure for the sake of your countrymen. Flags and other symbols are meaningless if you hate the government and most of the people who live here.

Compulsory loyalty oaths and patriotism are things of authoritarian governments. True patriotism is the level of sacrifice you are willing to endure for the sake of your countrymen. Flags and other symbols are meaningless if you hate the government and most of the people who live here.

We actually agree??? Does that mean that Hell has frozen over?

Only one of them stands for one nation under God. *Mic drop*
Any other flags you have a problem with?
61wj0BthecL._AC_SL1499_.jpg

or
1654123330070.jpeg

or
images

Wait, I think that one of them is the Virginia state flag.

Sure. I don’t see as any more divisive than any other flag.

It's because for the most part gays think the whole entire world revolves around them. I'm not saying all of them do, but way too many of them do.

The bit where you try to limit "true patriotism" just to those that are willing to "sacrifice for your countrymen",

is you setting up an excuse to attack the Patriotism of your enemies.

It's because for the most part gays think the whole entire world revolves around them. I'm not saying all of them do, but way too many of them do.
Ok…what makes you think that?

Forum List

Back