You Know The Difference Between The American Flag and Pride Flag?

You Know The Difference Between The American Flag and Pride Flag?​

they are the same flag ... for americans -

1654126350623.png

just not for a pub disguising as a democrat ... big surprise.

Anyone can proclaim a day, week or month devoted to a cause.

Yeah, but what if somebody decided to make a month dedicated to straight people? Wouldn't you look at them a little bit funny?

Only a conservative dolt could say that.

No name calling in the religion section now,.. and just curious, your name wouldn't happen to be Dick now would it? No reason for asking that,.. just for my own curiosity. Oh and btw, all I want is for you to get ahead in life and that's not going to happen with that attitude.

It doesn’t make any sense. What do they talk about that isn’t about them?

Every time someone gives you their pronouns, they are making every conversation about them and their identity. For one example.

The discussion can be about...the price of Tea in China, but by giving and then insisting on their pronouns, they are not making it about them.

For one example.

No name calling in the religion section now,.. and just curious, your name wouldn't happen to be Dick now would it? No reason for asking that,.. just for my own curiosity. Oh and btw, all I want is for you to get ahead in life and that's not going to happen with that attitude.

Btw, just in case anybody is confused about this well wishing message,.. PM me. ;)

Yeah, but what if somebody decided to make a month dedicated to straight people? Wouldn't you look at them a little bit funny?

I wouldn't care, but considering that 95% of Americans identify as straight, I’d have to wonder why bother?

I wouldn't care, but considering that 95% of Americans identify as straight, I’d have to wonder why bother?

Why does it matter with what anybody identifies as?

Every time someone gives you their pronouns, they are making every conversation about them and their identity. For one example.

The discussion can be about...the price of Tea in China, but by giving and then insisting on their pronouns, they are not making it about them.

For one example.
I’ve never had that experience in conversations :dunno:

Never heard of him.

Forum List

Back