You know Trump stiffs his workers. How come that doesn't bother you? I don't get it.

We know Trump stiffs his workers. He stiffs the kinds of people who vote for him. Can anyone explain why that's OK? Why it doesn't bother you?
it amazes me too ... heres a guy who comes to a company, tells them what he wants done ....they take out loads to pay for the materials to make what trump wants done, then when they finish he says he refuses to pay them whats he owes them ... he then tries to make a deal at a low cost ... yeah the art of the deal alright ... screw them at all cost ... his book could have been one page ... the sad part here, the people that buys his bull shit about getting them Jobs ??? like thats going to happen .. they'll get jobs all right a Job with no minimum wage law to deal with ... you're working 3 to 4 jobs a week just to make a minimum wage ... yeah Trump the job maker, the house taker ...
It's a shame the guy didn't meet the specification for the pianos....seems his problem was completely under his control.....
then if he didn't meet the specification for the piano they got, then Trump should have sent them back ... I don't know about you, if I order something thats not right, I send it back ... then get what I asked for ...trump didn't do that ... he kept them ... he didn't pay for them as agreed upon ... yeah the problem was under control alright trump was in control of screwing this guy out of what was owed to them ... and ass holes Obozo here supports him ...
The pianos were not as agreed upon, so why would Trump pay for them?
thats not what I asked ... if they weren't what he asked for why didn't he send them back and get what he asked for ???stop your tap dancing ... if you don't like what you got you send it back get what you want ...I know I do ... why does trump think just because he didn't get what he asked for he gets to keep them ... can you tell us why a person gets to keep what he doesn't like ... can you spin that any better

We know Trump stiffs his workers. He stiffs the kinds of people who vote for him. Can anyone explain why that's OK? Why it doesn't bother you?
it amazes me too ... heres a guy who comes to a company, tells them what he wants done ....they take out loads to pay for the materials to make what trump wants done, then when they finish he says he refuses to pay them whats he owes them ... he then tries to make a deal at a low cost ... yeah the art of the deal alright ... screw them at all cost ... his book could have been one page ... the sad part here, the people that buys his bull shit about getting them Jobs ??? like thats going to happen .. they'll get jobs all right a Job with no minimum wage law to deal with ... you're working 3 to 4 jobs a week just to make a minimum wage ... yeah Trump the job maker, the house taker ...
It's a shame the guy didn't meet the specification for the pianos....seems his problem was completely under his control.....
then if he didn't meet the specification for the piano they got, then Trump should have sent them back ... I don't know about you, if I order something thats not right, I send it back ... then get what I asked for ...trump didn't do that ... he kept them ... he didn't pay for them as agreed upon ... yeah the problem was under control alright trump was in control of screwing this guy out of what was owed to them ... and ass holes Obozo here supports him ...
thats not what I asked ... if they weren't what he asked for why didn't he send them back and get what he asked for ???stop your tap dancing ... if you don't like what you got you send it back get what you want ...I know I do ... why does trump think just because he didn't get what he asked for he gets to keep them ... can you tell us why a person gets to keep what he doesn't like ... can you spin that any better
You are not very good at this business thing....you best stay with your ignorant hater thing, you seem good at that....

oBozo why didn't trump send the piano's back ??? still waiting for your brilliant response there ... or is it you've just been bested again ...
It seems Trump rejected them.....link that they were not available for the vendor to pick up?
bull shit total bull shit
Which part? The piano were not to spec? Or a deal being renegotiated for the vendor to keep the pianos on-site since they were most likely up returnable to the manufacturer?

You are not very good at this business thing....you best stay with your ignorant hater thing, you seem good at that....
I hate to tell you, you aren't a very good liar, but you sure know how to spin it when you are bested ... once again you lost your credibility ... once again your post makes you look like a fool

I hate to tell you, you aren't a very good liar, but you sure know how to spin it when you are bested ... once again you lost your credibility ... once again your post makes you look like a fool
Nothing?

oBozo why didn't trump send the piano's back ??? still waiting for your brilliant response there ... or is it you've just been bested again ...
It seems Trump rejected them.....link that they were not available for the vendor to pick up?
Which part? The piano were not to spec? Or a deal being renegotiated for the vendor to keep the pianos on-site since they were most likely up returnable to the manufacturer?
he didn't pay the renegotiated deal he didn't paid anything ...

Seems the vendor wouldn't live up to their end of the deal....

Why doesn't Clinton's corruption and lies bother you? Jeebus you start ignorant threads
because she didn't lie

Why doesn't Clinton's corruption and lies bother you? Jeebus you start ignorant threads
because she didn't lie
That's all she knows how to do.

because she didn't lie
Another journalist tell you that? :lol:

you don't get to keep something just because you did't live up to a deal ... stop you lying here ... trump is a crook ... he took those pianos without paying for them .. he told those people if they want to get paid sue him ... they were already in debt buying them to make the deal ... trump knew this ... trump told them to sue him ...i don't know about you but i don't know any lawyer that will sue someone who cab't pay you ... you are one of the most corrupt posters here ... you think just because it was up to specks you get to keep it??/ it doesn't work that way

you don't get to keep something just because you did't live up to a deal ... stop you lying here ... trump is a crook ... he took those pianos without paying for them .. he told those people if they want to get paid sue him ... they were already in debt buying them to make the deal ... trump knew this ... trump told them to sue him ...i don't know about you but i don't know any lawyer that will sue someone who cab't pay you ... you are one of the most corrupt posters here ... you think just because it was up to specks you get to keep it??/ it doesn't work that way
Link to Trump refusing access to the pianos by the vendor?

because she didn't lie
That's all she knows how to do.
tell us a lie she told ... then prove it ... if thats all you know she knows how to do ... we'll wait

Link to Trump refusing access to the pianos by the vendor?
link to where trump did give access to the vender ?? two can play that game obozo

Forum List

Back