You know Trump stiffs his workers. How come that doesn't bother you? I don't get it.

Pure Trumpery!

flat,800x800,075,f-c,0,75,800,331.u2.jpg

Yeah you hate businessmen we get it. Only academics lawyers and politicians should be allowed in the govt. We also get that. So an anecdote here or there is not changing anything
Yeah you love crooked businessmen, we get it. Only B actors and "reality" TV hosts should be allowed in the govt. We also get that. So a lie here or there is not changing anything

Wow copy me.....uh I think anyone should be in govt that's not a criminal.......I'm not anchored by the left anfmd their requirements

But other than your deflection.....what democrat getting the nomination actually ran a business?
The idea of a businessman in the white house is a great idea. If Trump stuck to business then he would be doing much better but he is like an overgrown child. Super entertaining, the guy cracks me up, but I have no confidence in anything he says or his ability to run this country.

He has, his economic.proposals are great....closing the border is another huge step....and he has a sense of humor.....
Are you talking about his fist economic proposal that economist said would at over 10 trillion to the debt or his newest one which is totally different than his first? Point being, he is saying whatever he needs to say to get elected. When it comes to details he's got no clue. That is very apparent.

Open borders, amnesty, healthcare for illegals, paid for by us the host for the leeches. Millions of blood thirsty muslims, to bring more terror to US soil. You better come with more, before I will cast a vote, that allows that vile bitch Killary to be elected. No, No, and NO!
All lies... Can you back up ANY of those claims with evidence or are you just pulling shit out of your ass.

Excuse me? Are you fucking stupid? Killary paraded illegals on stage at the DNC. She has also stated, everyone here in America, should have healthcare as a basic human right. Do you think she will enforce immigration law? Or stop the flow of muslims here? I shouldn't need to offer any proof, it's common knowledge, what she supports.

Open borders, amnesty, healthcare for illegals, paid for by us the host for the leeches. Millions of blood thirsty muslims, to bring more terror to US soil. You better come with more, before I will cast a vote, that allows that vile bitch Killary to be elected. No, No, and NO!
All lies... Can you back up ANY of those claims with evidence or are you just pulling shit out of your ass.

Excuse me? Are you fucking stupid? Killary paraded illegals on stage at the DNC. She has also stated, everyone here in America, should have healthcare as a basic human right. Do you think she will enforce immigration law? Or stop the flow of muslims here? I shouldn't need to offer any proof, it's common knowledge, what she supports.
I missed the amnesty charge in your sea of lies... She does support amnesty as opposed to her opponent that wants to deport 11 million people. The rest of your statements are absolutely false and you can't show anything concrete to back them up. Prove me wrong... Lets see who's fucking stupid

I missed the amnesty charge in your sea of lies... She does support amnesty as opposed to her opponent that wants to deport 11 million people. The rest of your statements are absolutely false and you can't show anything concrete to back them up. Prove me wrong... Lets see who's fucking stupid

You pay no attention, to your candidate? So you are a low information voter. And 11 million my ass, it's 40 million if it's 1.

I'm not going to post articles from my phone.

You pay no attention, to your candidate? So you are a low information voter. And 11 million my ass, it's 40 million if it's 1.

I'm not going to post articles from my phone.
Then you got no argument, just empty words

Why doesn't Clinton's corruption and lies bother you? Jeebus you start ignorant threads
30 years of GOP conspiracies and millions spent trying to "get" Hillary on "something" Not a single conviction. Not a singe charge. According to the laws here in this country. It's all about being charged and convicted.

Trump on the other hand has lost lawsuits many times. He's fighting multiple ones now. Bribery, Fraud, Racketeering.

3,500 lawsuits. 169 Federal Lawsuits.

That's OK with you? Answer for Trump. We know you don't like Hillary.

Does she lie Derp? This is a yes or no answer. Please save the usual moronic and failed libtard tactics. Yes or no?
So you won't answer? All of Trump's many, many lawsuits don't bother you?

Forum List

Back