You know what I want from my government?

Regressives like Matthew always want to go back. They want to go back to slavery (where 50% of the population is forced to provide for the other 50%), they want to go back to the 1800's for their economics (Karl Marx), and they want to go back to the 1400's with their energy policies - where everyone burned candles in the dark for light and heat. :eusa_doh:

He's not a conservative...

[
Because that's what he wants. If he wants those countries so bad - then go move there. Why is this so difficult for libtards?

Why not change where he lives currently? Probably do a better job than most pollies in the US...
Because he can't. The U.S. Constitution says so. The American people say so. If he thinks those nations are so wonderful, then he clearly doesn't like the way the U.S. is managed. Thus, he should leave.

Again...why is this so difficult for you?

I want journalists to be crushed. :D
It's funny how you want to go back to the 50s :D
Regressives like Matthew always want to go back. They want to go back to slavery (where 50% of the population is forced to provide for the other 50%), they want to go back to the 1800's for their economics (Karl Marx), and they want to go back to the 1400's with their energy policies - where everyone burned candles in the dark for light and heat. :eusa_doh:
Stop being mean!!!

Journalist and a free press are a important element of a free people!!! The people elect the government and deserve the fruit of living in a powerful and successful society!

He's not a conservative...
Yeah. No shit. That's pretty clear to everyone but ignorant foreigners clueless about U.S. politics.

I want to stop the transfer of wealth from the middle class to the super rich!!! I want it to be spread out with lots of competitions and a fire breathing American economy with growth of 5 percent per year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want the lead in water problem fixed as people are human beings
I want the poor in community college learning skills to become middle class!
I want work programs like FDR had in infrastructure and cleaning up our cities.
I want all the homeless to have a place to live and 3 square meals per day!

Fuck yeah!!!
I want you to get help for your alcoholism and get sober. Because you really sound like a fucking idiot frat boy right now. Time to grow up junior.

Anyone else find it funny that Matthew here had to "bump" his own thread 4x's over an hour before anyone would even glance at it? :lmao:

Because he can't. The U.S. Constitution says so. The American people say so. If he thinks those nations are so wonderful, then he clearly doesn't like the way the U.S. is managed. Thus, he should leave.

Of course he can. Anybody can. Long as they get the votes. The Constitution is a changeable thing. About time the US was brought up to speed with the rest of the free world. Well, the conservatives in the US should be.

Yeah. No shit. That's pretty clear to everyone but ignorant foreigners clueless about U.S. politics.

I'd put my knowledge of your system up against yours any day of the week. It's a shit system...Which is why you Yanks are always bitching and moaning about it. Notice us dern foreigners never moan about our systems. Sure, they have their flaws, but nowhere near as flawed as yours...

Of course he can. Anybody can. Long as they get the votes. The Constitution is a changeable thing. About time the US was brought up to speed with the rest of the free world. Well, the conservatives in the US should be.
The U.S. is way ahead of the rest of the world and much better. It's why we don't have a single dumb-fuck Australian channel while you spend all day watching CNN, Fox, and other U.S. channels. :lmao:

As far as your ignorant comments about changing the Constitution - I covered that already, stupid. "The American people say so" above was in regards to the fact that he can't get the votes to create his ignorant Cambodia utopia.

I want journalists to be crushed. :D
It's funny how you want to go back to the 50s :D
Stop being mean!!!

Journalist and a free press are a important element of a free people!!! The people elect the government and deserve the fruit of living in a powerful and successful society!
yeah but they get taken over by gangs.

I'd put my knowledge of your system up against yours any day of the week. It's a shit system...
If it's a "shit system" then why does an ignorant Australian such as yourself spend all of your time watching American television and crying like a little bitch on an American website? Doh!

The U.S. is way ahead of the rest of the world and much better. It's why we don't have a single dumb-fuck Australian channel while you spend all day watching CNN, Fox, and other U.S. channels. :lmao:

As far as your ignorant comments about changing the Constitution - I covered that already, stupid. "The American people say so" above was in regards to the fact that he can't get the votes to create his ignorant Cambodia utopia.

What's the US way ahead in?

I do have those channels but rarely watch them. My wife and I watch Fox on occasion for shits and giggles. We just shake our heads at dumb, conservative Yanks. Outside of that, I watch SBS, ABC (Aussie Broadcasting, not YOUR dipshit channel), and sports channels (that play real sports that the rest of the world play, not boring stop/start shit like NFL and baseball - yawn).

Well, I think you Conservative loons keep on putting up whackadoodles like the Trumpster, you'll not only have a Dem pres, but a Dem Congress AND House....wouldn't that bring the US up to speed.

I'd put my knowledge of your system up against yours any day of the week. It's a shit system...
If it's a "shit system" then why does an ignorant Australian such as yourself spend all of your time watching American television and crying like a little bitch on an American website? Doh!

1) I was talking about your political system
2) I rarely watch anything American on television. HBO does good stuff. About it really.
3) This is an international website and I was on here long before you slithered in. Although I note you've been here half the time I have but have more posts, which suggests you have no life..

I want to stop the transfer of wealth from the middle class to the super rich!!! I want it to be spread out with lots of competitions and a fire breathing American economy with growth of 5 percent per year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want the lead in water problem fixed as people are human beings
I want the poor in community college learning skills to become middle class!
I want work programs like FDR had in infrastructure and cleaning up our cities.
I want all the homeless to have a place to live and 3 square meals per day!

Fuck yeah!!!
I want to stop liberal assholes like Matthew from trying to stop anything and trying to control everything!!! I want liberty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want the liberal problem fixed as people are free human beings
I want the poor free to do whatever they want!
I want no programs like FDR had becuase they were all unconstitutional.
I want all the homeless free to do whatever they want!

Fuck yeah!!!

I want to stop liberal assholes like Matthew from trying to stop anything and trying to control everything!!! I want liberty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want the liberal problem fixed as people are free human beings
I want the poor free to do whatever they want!
I want no programs like FDR had becuase they were all unconstitutional.
I want all the homeless free to do whatever they want!

Fuck yeah!!!

Yep. The conservative mantra - it's all about me, me, me, me....
I always say this to you loons - go live on a deserted island if you want to be alone and free. See how you feed, clothe and house yourself then...

1) I was talking about your political system
Yeah...no shit, stupid. Unlike you - I can follow a conversation and I have reading comprehension. Our "shit" political system is what not only founded the United States but also turned it into the world's elite super-power. So again I ask - why do you spend all of your time following U.S. politics and on U.S. websites?!? :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back