You know Who George Soros Is?

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Ya know who George Soros is? He's a Hungarian born stock market manipulator who made millions screwing around with British government bonds. He travels the globe using his money to foment left wing protests and rebellions. The Russians have issued an arrest warrant for him. The French want him for insider trading.
These protests in the USA are just the sort of thing Soros likes to fund. I'd bet he's funding them.

Ya know who George Soros is? He's a Hungarian born stock market manipulator who made millions screwing around with British government bonds. He travels the globe using his money to foment left wing protests and rebellions. The Russians have issued an arrest warrant for him. The French want him for insider trading.
These protests in the USA are just the sort of thing Soros likes to fund. I'd bet he's funding them.
FYI

Soros, along with the Obama administration, also funded rent-a-mob ostensibly "grassroots protest" against Viktor Shokin, the former Prosecutor General in Ukraine.

never hoid of him. fake news.

Its to easy to talk about these billionaires. They may be fronts for the real rich rulers. Otherwise they would be killed for the trouble caused.

FYI

Soros, along with the Obama administration, also funded rent-a-mob ostensibly "grassroots protest" against Viktor Shokin, the former Prosecutor General in Ukraine.
EFpemLiUUAAnYWn.png

Last edited:
Its to easy to talk about these billionaires. They may be fronts for the real rich rulers. Otherwise they would be killed for the trouble caused.
:goodposting:

I'm sure there are a whole lot of people manipulating a whole bunch of shit far above the view of most people. I don't think they all agree or are on the same side however, I don't believe in a "NWO" that is unified behind the concept of a global collectivist state, but I'm sure pieces of shit like Soros act more like a visible Boogey Man, and that our government shit show serves like as much of a soap opera to keep our attention as it does a governing body. Otherwise we would not have so many utterly stupid people Like Hank Johnson, Queen Antifa, Nanzi Pelousy, and Maxine Waters appearing to be making life and death decisions that effect millions of people.

Q said it .... "There is a very special place waiting for him":thup:

Soros is a monster.

1593315185139.png

Forum List

Back