YOU LIE! Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Out Biden At SOTU For Claiming GOP Wants To ‘Sunset’ Social Security And Medicare

Haven't several ranking GOP members campaigned on the promise to cut social security and medicare?
If they rought an issue to the tale it is about talking about it. We do not. A whisper of something becomes a rock concert scream to a Prog. And on this issue the Progs are the ones who have documented histories of curtailing social security and Medicare.

It was kept from Trump.... if it even happened... so at best its sedition and even treason by the military... you libs use to care about that...
But I don't believe it... just like everything else from this white house... theatrics and bullshit...
Remember civilian control of the military?... well Biden and the dems rolled right over that....

Probably because the military feared that Trump would use it to start a war with China.

You must take into account covid costs under Trump for vaccine research and expediency as well as business and disaster spending... Trump spent billions to try and help the covid epicenter in New York for example... come on man... you are smarter than this...
At least I thought you were...

The deficits were rising under Trump before the covid. It reached $1.3 trillion under Trump.

This man has lied totally. It is disgusting to even see him on TV. He is a genetically predisposed human who is inferior that was promoted as something else from elitists. We are not in morning in America. We are dusk in a maturing dark world government with Joe subservient to that. For they were his benefactors.

Yes, the US is going downhill, nothing to do with Biden, or Trump, or Obama, they're merely Presidents. The major problems are elsewhere. Trump and Biden are merely symptoms of the problems.
Though, I doubt you have a problem with lying, seeing how Trump lied like most people breathe.

Yes, the US is going downhill, nothing to do with Biden, or Trump, or Obama, they're merely Presidents. The major problems are elsewhere. Trump and Biden are merely symptoms of the problems.
Though, I doubt you have a problem with lying, seeing how Trump lied like most people breathe.

There's a difference between Trump's lies and Biden's lies.

Trump's lies are shucking and jiving, like Muhammad Ali, float like a butterfly.

Biden's lies are cold, calculated, premeditated, conspiratorial.

She pulled a Joe Wilson like when he shouted out to Obama (usurper) "You Lie!" during his SOTU. The current usurper gladly deserved to be called a liar for saying Republicans want to sunset social security and medicare.

Marjorie-Taylor-Greene-SOTU.jpg

Wonder how many baby seals went into making this hag's collar? :auiqs.jpg:

What spy balloon? The one shot down or the three during the last presidency?
The one is true.....the three is an outright lie.There is no, I mean zero documentation of any balloons flying in US airspace during the Trump administration.That sir has proven to be a lie...While the Drooler in Chief allowed the Chinese balloon to take a leisurely stroll across the continental US. Only pausing occasionally over sensitive military/nuclear installations. I still maintain this was an intentional and allowed activity by Biden. IMO he is a treasonous bastard bent on our destruction.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back