You might be a redneck if................

A “hillbilly’s” take on rednecks … with subtitles in Arabic!
(Don’t say I didn’t warn you.)

Thank you for this. Being a born and bred scots-irish hillbilly it perfectly encapsulates how I feel about these dumbass rednecks who revel in their lack of sophistication and somehow see ignorance as a virtue.

“Ozark” was a pretty dark and funny TV series. I’m watching it now. No social group portrayed comes out looking “innocent” or “virtuous,” neither the proudly ignorant nor the socially sophisticated, neither rich nor poor.

My own experience is limited in matters of rural “working class” and “lower-class” life. I agree with you that “reveling” in ignorance has become epidemic in this country.

I think many Trump fanatics demonstrate this characteristic and have allowed themselves to get carried along a dangerous path by angry demagogy and rural Republican demonology of city dwellers and “sophisticated liberals.”

“Ozark” was a pretty dark and funny TV series. I’m watching it now. No social group portrayed comes out looking “innocent” or “virtuous,” neither the proudly ignorant nor the socially sophisticated, neither rich nor poor.

My own experience is limited in matters of rural “working class” and “lower-class” life. I agree with you that “reveling” in ignorance has become epidemic in this country.

I think many Trump fanatics demonstrate this characteristic and have allowed themselves to get carried along a dangerous path by angry demagogy and rural Republican demonology of city dwellers and “sophisticated liberals.”
You federal supremacists have the awareness of a dead fly.

They seem to like mud and loud noises.
Something about drunk hot chicks in bikinis riding 4wheelers, RAZRs, and mud trucks through mud pits.
We had this one place around here called "bikini bottoms" they would do big events and competitions and shit. It was awesome.

I live in the south. The sexy redneck chick is vastly outnumbered by the fat. pasty, random tattoo, loud talking redneck bitch.

Where do you live?
The South has the best looking women in the country.
The northern chicks are all fat because they sit on their ass all winter and to make matters worse they're all pasty white.

Where do you live?
The South has the best looking women in the country.
The northern chicks are all fat because they sit on their ass all winter and to make matters worse they're all pasty white.
Florida. Not all southerners are rednecks. To me a redneck is basically what they used to call "white trash". No sophistication, no ambition, no dignity and no money. Anyone that willingly calls themselves a redneck is an idiot.

Florida here as well. Sophistication? Yes, a little ;) Dignity ? yes, Ambition ? yes, Money? No. Grew up about as rural dirt road low income as it gets. Enjoyed some of the activities shown on this thread but not as fancy. It was always fixer uppers we found. Women? Some like the ones shown on this thread but not many. The way I grew up I found was envied by the rich folks I knew.:cool:

Florida. Not all southerners are rednecks. To me a redneck is basically what they used to call "white trash". No sophistication, no ambition, no dignity and no money. Anyone that willingly calls themselves a redneck is an idiot.

I'm more of a Good Old Boy myself which is a high class redneck.
We do some of the same things but with more expensive toys.

Forum List

Back