You only need third grade math to see the scam

I'm afraid it goes against human nature to hope for the latter. Some research has shown that instinctually a genetic identity will differentiate itself from one that is not identical to it. I suppose you could call this inherent racism if you want to.
I just prefer to call a human nature.

Tribalism ... if I show you my great hunting ground, you'll just come and take all the food ... I'll go hungry and my kids will die ... for my own sake, I should defend these grounds with all due violence ... animal nature ...

God brought us a Kingdom instead ... we all share and share alike ... human nature ...

I I think most of the guilt lies with the media not necessarily with the scientific personnel.
I believe if more scientists were allowed to do their own writing and publishing we would see less spectacularism and more of what is actually factual.
I think the science personnel are just as guilty because they are tacitly dishonest by allowing only one point of view to be expressed necessary to keep government and grant money flowing to their organizations. Any deviation from that and all that lovely money quickly dries up.

Anyone in media, education, government scientific institutions etc. who questions or disagrees with the politically correct dogma of AGW or that reducing CO2 emissions is the only proper policy is made so uncomfortable that they quit or they are forced out. Science that doesn't allow questions or diversity of thought is not science at all. It is dogma, propaganda, mind control.

I think the science personnel are just as guilty because they are tacitly dishonest by allowing only one point of view to be expressed necessary to keep government and grant money flowing to their organizations. Any deviation from that and all that lovely money quickly dries up.

Anyone in media, education, government scientific institutions etc. who questions or disagrees with the politically correct dogma of AGW or that reducing CO2 emissions is the only proper policy is made so uncomfortable that they quit or they are forced out. Science that doesn't allow questions or diversity of thought is not science at all. It is dogma, propaganda, mind control.

Do you have an example? ... Chris Landsea regularly publishes scientific-based denialism, just not on his employer's website, weather.gov ... I personally base ALL my denialist rhetoric on his teachings, but that's my fault, not his ...

The government punished him by making him "Chief of the Tropical Analysis and Forecast Branch (TAFB) at NOAA’s National Hurricane Center (NHC) in Miami." ... poor soul ... he could have been making cameo appearances on Young Sheldon all this time ... damn that government ...

Climatology is for folks who flunk out of dynamic meteorology school ... that dreaded "3rd grade math" in the OP ... we have to be able to multiply to forecast weather ... if addition is the extent of your math abilities, then climatology is for you ...

I I think most of the guilt lies with the media not necessarily with the scientific personnel.
I believe if more scientists were allowed to do their own writing and publishing we would see less spectacularism and more of what is actually factual.

The climatology mafia controls all aspects of scientific journalism in their sphere.

If you wish to publish a study that runs counter to AGW dogma, it won't get published.

They don't use peer review. They use pal review. In one case one of the reviewers was the man's wife.

Climatology is incestuous, and corrupt to its very core.

The climatology mafia controls all aspects of scientific journalism in their sphere.

If you wish to publish a study that runs counter to AGW dogma, it won't get published.

They don't use peer review. They use oal review. In one case one of the reviewers was the man's wife.

Wow! Fucks for bucks eh?

Do you have an example? ... Chris Landsea regularly publishes scientific-based denialism, just not on his employer's website, weather.gov ... I personally base ALL my denialist rhetoric on his teachings, but that's my fault, not his ...

The government punished him by making him "Chief of the Tropical Analysis and Forecast Branch (TAFB) at NOAA’s National Hurricane Center (NHC) in Miami." ... poor soul ... he could have been making cameo appearances on Young Sheldon all this time ... damn that government ...

Climatology is for folks who flunk out of dynamic meteorology school ... that dreaded "3rd grade math" in the OP ... we have to be able to multiply to forecast weather ... if addition is the extent of your math abilities, then climatology is for you ...
There are multiple examples of scientific fraud within the climatology world.

I'm pretty sure Chris Landsea (or any others who question any part of the AGW religion) is not being funded by government or private grants too.

I was watching the debate without any prejudice at all until 2007 when Heidi Cullum, prominent climate 'scientist' for the Weather Channel said all meteorologists who were in any way skeptical of AGW caused climate change should have their credentials pulled. That is when red warning flags popped up in my head and I started paying closer attention. Any scientist who does not allow any challenge, test, disagreement with a scientific concept is no scientist but a propagandist.

Since then--18 years now--I have read a lot on the subject both pro and con. And I have to say given those scientific groups caught manipulating the data, those whose predictions come and go so they keep pushing the goal posts on down the line, those who allow no dissent or questions contrary to the AGW religion have caused me to come down on the side of those who question that religion.

Here's an article of those 'outliers' who are famous for questioning the religion even if they don't fully reject the concept:

"The greatest scientists in history are great precisely because they broke with the consensus."--Michael Crichton

And of course my source and I got blasted by the religionists here for somebody who was allowing the concept of AGW but offered a much more sensible solution to address it:

They don't use peer review. They use pal review. In one case one of the reviewers was the man's wife.

So you don't believe the Urban Heat Island effect is real ...

Where are you getting your scientific news? ... a search on Google Scholar pulls up dozens of pages of scientific denialism ... here's a gem from the Journal Nature from 2007 ... about the time Chris Landsea was kicked off the IPCC ...

Haag, Amanda; "Stormy Weather Ahead"; Nature; July 2007 ... note this is an article, not a scientific paper ... it's strictly up to you if you trust this particular rag ...

Some skeptics, as ReinyDays pointed out--as indicated in my own thread linked in my response to him/her--are getting published. That is only because the Marxist left hasn't yet obtained enough power to control the less than 10% of the media or mass communication they can't control yet.

But for sure the climate change religion pushed by the left does have all appearances of some pretty deep corruption within it.

I'm pretty sure Chris Landsea is not being funded by government

Technically ... employees of the government are being funded by the government ...

A vast majority of Atmospheric Scientists will keep their jobs and research money long after climate change dies ... the research being done is important and long long overdue ... especially in the polar regions, where weather stations are particularly expensive ...

I'm ignoring the rest of your post ... your mind is made up and you're not a pilot or farmer ... get your forecasts from Disneyland for all I care ... BTW, how's your third grade math? ... (1360 W/m^2 ( 1 - 0.3 )) / (4 x 5.67 x 10^-8 W/m^2 K^-4) ...

Last edited:
Technically ... employees of the government are being funded by the government ...

A vast majority of Atmospheric Scientists will keep their jobs and research money long after climate change dies ... the research being done is important and long long overdue ... especially in the polar regions, where weather stations are particularly expensive ...

I'm ignoring the rest of your post ... your mind is made up and you're not a pilot or farmer ... get your forecasts from Disneyland for all I care ... BTW, how's your third grade math? ... (1360 W/m^2 ( 1 - 0.3 )) / (4 x 5.67 x 10^-8 W/m^2 K^-4) ...

Well then put yourself in the category that allows no diversity of thought but demands that your (climate) religion be the only one allowed. And one so unscientifically uncurious--any person uncurious is not at all scientific minded--that you cannot qualify as a scientist. Credentials do not matter once a person has abandoned science and takes on some sort of politically correct 'religion'.

And I bet my third grade math is a far sight better than yours or you wouldn't be so strongly pushing the AGW religion to the exclusion of all other thought. Do have a wonderful day.

Well then put yourself in the category that allows no diversity of thought but demands that your (climate) religion be the only one allowed.

Who's doing this? ... Nature doesn't ... do I really need to check the Minutes of the Royal Society? ... maybe you should and edify yourself on the scientific media ...

Or are you talking about the Laws of Thermodynamics? ... those aren't religion, they're physical laws ... like gravity ...

Who's doing this? ... Nature doesn't ... do I really need to check the Minutes of the Royal Society? ... maybe you should and edify yourself on the scientific media ...
I'm sure what you just wrote here makes perfect sense to you. But unless you care to address what I actually said/argued I will again wish you a lovely day. (Note: you already said you ignored it.)

So you don't believe the Urban Heat Island effect is real ...

Where are you getting your scientific news? ... a search on Google Scholar pulls up dozens of pages of scientific denialism ... here's a gem from the Journal Nature from 2007 ... about the time Chris Landsea was kicked off the IPCC ...

Haag, Amanda; "Stormy Weather Ahead"; Nature; July 2007 ... note this is an article, not a scientific paper ... it's strictly up to you if you trust this particular rag ...
Where did I day that?

You play the same bullshit games of putting words in people's mouths, that they didn't say

I'm afraid it goes against human nature to hope for the latter. Some research has shown that instinctually, a genetic identity will differentiate itself from one that is not identical to it. It's a sort of hard wired instinct. I suppose you could call this inherent racism if you want to.
I just prefer to call a human nature.
It starts with recognition of familial relations via the major histocompatibility complex. Visual differences and then behavioral and cultural and societal take over from there but our intellect allows us to overcome such irrationally driven emotions. A man who had never seen a horse would be frightened to death of one. One who has ridden and knows them will feel very different. The more time we spend with each other, having joint experiences and learning about each other, the less we will feel that nagging fear of not-self.

It starts with recognition of familial relations via the major histocompatibility complex. Visual differences and then behavioral and cultural and societal take over from there but our intellect allows us to overcome such irrationally driven emotions. A man who had never seen a horse would be frightened to death of one. One who has ridden and knows them will feel very different. The more time we spend with each other, having joint experiences and learning about each other, the less we will feel that nagging fear of not-self.
Oh sure it can be overcome but I don't think it can be eliminated. People learn to cope but not necessarily deeply accept. It might mean we have to fight our own nature to be successful. I suppose the difference between man and animal is that man supposedly has a moral nature. Maybe that's really more of a fairy tale than a reality.

Oh sure it can be overcome but I don't think it can be eliminated. People learn to cope but not necessarily deeply accept. It might mean we have to fight our own nature to be successful. I suppose the difference between man and animal is that man supposedly has a moral nature. Maybe that's really more of a fairy tale than a reality.
It can be reduced to the level of organic noise. And, at that level, all of the former groups (blacks, whites, Asian, Christians, atheists, Muslims) will be at the same economic and influential levels in society and the small remaining amount of prejudice will not be enough to threaten anyone's oppression.

Where did I day that?

"Climatology is incestuous, and corrupt to its very core."

You play the same bullshit games of putting words in people's mouths, that they didn't say

Yes ... holding you responsible for your own words is a bullshit game I play ... UHI is "corrupt to it's very core" ...

I'm using 3rd grade math here ... you'll just have to believe me ... I don't know how to dumb it down any further ...

Forum List

Back