You really have to marvel at how dump Trump sounded with Schumer and Pelosi

Acting like a petulant child isn't going to help him negotiate his position when the Democrats will have control of the House. Those talks will go exactly nowhere. Go ahead and shut the government down over it.

Really all he was trying to do was distract people from Mueller and the recent felony charges. That, and feed his uneducated base some much needed red meat in a very bad week for him.

I thought Mueller was ready with indictments Friday..Crickets this week...what's up?

Acting like a petulant child isn't going to help him negotiate his position when the Democrats will have control of the House. Those talks will go exactly nowhere. Go ahead and shut the government down over it.

Really all he was trying to do was distract people from Mueller and the recent felony charges. That, and feed his uneducated base some much needed red meat in a very bad week for him.

I thought Mueller was ready with indictments Friday..Crickets this week...what's up?

I don't recall saying that.

You must have missed the talking points that day.

The democrat agreement with republicans over the CR would include the border security measures that are already in place. Trump says his border security policies have been successful in curbing illegal immigration since his administration began, yet he basically told Schumer that the US didn’t have good border security without the wall. Does he even listen to himself? He is such an idiot.

Let’s not to mention how terrible Trump is debating any of his positions. You have to be a complete moron to suggest a physical barrier is a cure-all to illegal immigration. It’s such non sense. He even pretends he has stretches of wall already built and they have been successful in stopping illegals. It’s like, um okay, how long are these imaginary pieces? How long would it take to walk around them?

Trump owned Pelosi and Schumer.

Trump welcomes a shutdown during Oval Office squabble with Pelosi, Schumer
Because Trump said 'i will be the one' to shutdown the government, Pelosi immediately called in the "Trump Shutdown".

Trump: "Give me what I want!"

Pelosi: "Go fuck yourself."

Trump: "Okay, give me what I want or I'll go fuck myself!"

Pelosi: "I said go fu...wait. What?"

Trump has had a majority in both houses for nearly two years, and hasnt got the wall. And now wants to shutdown over this?
i8vgm15bdv321.jpg

Trump says "Go fuck yourself, and we're gonna build a wall."

I'm happy. :)
Right you and the rest of the petulant children need to get their way even if it means shutting down the government. Never mind Trump simply doesnt have the votes for it. Never mind the republican controlled congress hasn’t delivered this goal in the last two years. Never mind the majority of people think the wall is a retarded idea that will accomplish nothing and shouldn’t be paid for with taxes.

I mean Trump did insist Mexico woukd pay for it right? Doesn’t that mean we should only get the wall the way Trump originally promised in the campaign? Man you people were such morons when you voted for him lol. The shocking amount of stupid, impractical promises he made during the campaign should have been red flags for any thinking adult but not republicans! They actually believed we would have a border wall by now and that ISIS would have been wiped out within 30 days.

Link please.

Link please.

HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News | HuffPost

Talking Points Memo

The democrat agreement with republicans over the CR would include the border security measures that are already in place. Trump says his border security policies have been successful in curbing illegal immigration since his administration began, yet he basically told Schumer that the US didn’t have good border security without the wall. Does he even listen to himself? He is such an idiot.

Let’s not to mention how terrible Trump is debating any of his positions. You have to be a complete moron to suggest a physical barrier is a cure-all to illegal immigration. It’s such non sense. He even pretends he has stretches of wall already built and they have been successful in stopping illegals. It’s like, um okay, how long are these imaginary pieces? How long would it take to walk around them?

How dump?

How dump?
I don’t know what that means but I guess I don’t care either.

Edit: Oh the typo in my title. Meh. Is that all you got?

How dump?

Maybe when calling somebody else dump you shouldn’t sound so dump yourself

I don't understand how anyone could watch that circus and be happy with how any of the 3 people behaved.

How dump?

That’s stupid and you know it. I’m right regardless of whether or not I made a typo.

Link please.

HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News | HuffPost

Talking Points Memo

I don't need a link to an entire news site. I'm asking for a link to your specific claim.

Trump owned Pelosi and Schumer today.

How? How in the fuck do you see that? You would say that regardless of what would actually happen. We both know it.

Trump made them look stupid.

The democrat agreement with republicans over the CR would include the border security measures that are already in place. Trump says his border security policies have been successful in curbing illegal immigration since his administration began, yet he basically told Schumer that the US didn’t have good border security without the wall. Context, which exists well above your head.

Let’s not to mention how terrible Trump is debating any of his positions. Must be how he became POTUS. You sure you should be sporting that avatar, or perhaps critical thought is a goal you've established for yourself?

You have to be a complete moron to suggest a physical barrier is a cure-all to illegal immigration. You're the first I've heard mention it.

It’s such non sense. It meaning your OP?

He even pretends he has stretches of wall already built and they have been successful in stopping illegals. It’s like, um okay, how long are these imaginary pieces? How long would it take to walk around them? Can you offer some examples, or is it safe to say that you're pretending that Trump is pretending? After all, he is in your head 24/7, and you could have just leveled up.

How dump?

That’s stupid and you know it. I’m right regardless of whether or not I made a typo.

So....you posted your "opinion" and it's "right" because you say it is.
Okie Dokie.

How dump?

So....you posted your "opinion" and it's "right" because you say it is.
Okie Dokie.
No one so far as addressed any of the points I made.

With over 70% of America supporting his view of illegal immigration, I guess you are correct...….you lose.....today he owned the libs-)

Well that's a total lie. Approximately the same numbers who support Trump, support his position on immigation. Most people WANT legal immigation. And that includes reunification of families.

Americans simply don't support Donald Trump on ANYTHING. His policies are total shit.

Forum List

Back