You saw it here, left-wing blogger says flat out Obama responsible for gas prices

Obamagas costs $1.97

Great job by our President

wouldnt put it past the prezbo

to try and drive oil prices so low

that American jobs are lost

what a guy

Obama has added 8 million jobs

Another victory for our President

record welfare and food stamps

"forward"??????

Somebody has to make up for the shitty wage structure imposed by Republicans

When are you guys going to support raising the minimum wage?

how do republicans "impose wage structure"???

waiting............................

you are the same losers who like reminding people reagan raised taxes 11 times

how come he cant get love from you losers?

that's funny; when it was close to or over $4/gallon the Left insisted obama had nothing to do with the price of gas. when it was high under bush the left insisted Bush was responsible; and when it was low under Bush the Left insisted it was because of unhealthy economic indicators; (like a downturn in the markets?)

bascially libs are people who just lie to themselves
Who is the left wing blogger that speaks for everyone on the left? For some reason I do not see the link. Am I missing it? Could you provide the link for the blogger so we can read it ourselves. Thanks.

sheep all speak the same language

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Your thread title mentions a blogger. Is the title a lie? Is this just something you made up? You opened a thread making a claim. If you are just making shit up and lying why should you ever be taken seriously or have any credibility? Show the link so we can judge whether the person making this claim is real or valid.

left-wing poster going by the name "rightwinger" is making that claim you mindless idiot; he's right on this thread. in fact he's calling it "obamagas"
You made up a lie to instigate one of your Obama bashing threads. It is your thread. Stop trying to weasel out of it. You started it and told a lie in the title of the thread. The thread title is a lie until someone can find a blogger who is making the claim you are making. Maybe someone will rescue you lying ass. You could have just titled it "My Obama Bashing Thread". At least that would have been true and accurate.

that's funny; when it was close to or over $4/gallon the Left insisted obama had nothing to do with the price of gas. when it was high under bush the left insisted Bush was responsible; and when it was low under Bush the Left insisted it was because of unhealthy economic indicators; (like a downturn in the markets?)

Who is the left wing blogger that speaks for everyone on the left? For some reason I do not see the link. Am I missing it? Could you provide the link for the blogger so we can read it ourselves. Thanks.

Your thread title mentions a blogger. Is the title a lie? Is this just something you made up? You opened a thread making a claim. If you are just making shit up and lying why should you ever be taken seriously or have any credibility? Show the link so we can judge whether the person making this claim is real or valid.

left-wing poster going by the name "rightwinger" is making that claim you mindless idiot; he's right on this thread. in fact he's calling it "obamagas"
You made up a lie to instigate one of your Obama bashing threads. It is your thread. Stop trying to weasel out of it. You started it and told a lie in the title of the thread. The thread title is a lie until someone can find a blogger who is making the claim you are making. Maybe someone will rescue you lying ass. You could have just titled it "My Obama Bashing Thread". At least that would have been true and accurate.

he's on this thread idiot

what did i make up? i said "LEFT-WING BLOGGER"

note that is SINGULAR you moron

now instead of accusing me of not wanting to own up to something why dont YOU MAN UP AND ADMIT YOU GOT IT WRONG????

Obamagas costs $1.97

Great job by our President

wouldnt put it past the prezbo

to try and drive oil prices so low

that American jobs are lost

what a guy

Obama has added 8 million jobs

Another victory for our President

to 12 million lost

Making shit up again?
You should be ashamed

the labor force participation rate is lowest in 38 years

So?

Labor force participation has been dropping for 15 years. 4 Million baby boomers retire every year.....expect it to keep dropping for another 15 years

We have folks on this board from the far right who have blamed the pres for high gas prices, a fact of shared common knowledge. The OP is consistent and honest.

Because the population is at an all time high and retirement is at an all time high. Your sillines, JB, never works.

you were repeatedly proven wrong on that too

one is a population LEVEL; but the PERCENTAGE not participating in the labor force is at a 38-year high

try again

maybe you just cant read idiot?
or maybe you're so desperate for a gotcha you're LYING TO YOURSELF?
READ THE TITLE; I'M SPEAKING OF ONE BLOGGER

AND HE'S ON THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

sux to be you loser

We have folks on this board from the far right who have blamed the pres for high gas prices, a fact of shared common knowledge. The OP is consistent and honest.

and folks who insisted bush was to blame for gas prices

your point leftard?

Because the population is at an all time high and retirement is at an all time high. Your sillines, JB, never works.

one is a population LEVEL; but the PERCENTAGE not participating in the labor force is at a 38-year high

try again

Why did labor force participation rise 38 years ago?
Baby boomers entering the workforce/more women working

4 million baby boomers a year are now retiring, why wouldn't you expect a drop?

try again

no

try again

no

Demographics and Republicans

Contradiction in terms

Forum List

Back