"You stay white, and I'll stay black"

Delores, that being told "you can't" is a part of the world. I am white plus a female that has been told "you can't" my entire life by some ass out there that is clueless, resentful, jealous or whatever and they even tried to give me the "you can't"s and I was already doing what ever it was that was in my heart to try to accomplish. If I believed "you can't" for every time I heard it I would have lived a very boring miserable existence. I would have never been able to have my own business at twenty-five as a single mother with two children. I would not have tried to paint and that would have cost me not only financially but also the pleasure of being able to do it. I was producing spec material in my mine operation when a state employee attempted to tell me "you can't do it that away" but I was already and it met the specifications to a tee. I would not accept "you can't" from any human when I believe I can, as the Word tells me with God all things are possible.

It's not that simple lady and you know it. And its certainly not about accepting what somebody tells you that you can't do. And before you start off assuming, I am a black man with a masters degree who was told I can't do that by whites because I did not have the intelligence. I helped build a business too even though whites told us hat we were too stupid to know' business. Bu still I have bene stopped at least 10o times by police in the 40 years I have been driving while not breaking laws, denied promotions because f my color. Denied jobs when I was the candidate with the most experience and education. I was even interviewed for a job and presented ideas to the board they thought were great and never thought of and still did not get the job while some white kid with less experience did as I read the article in the paper..So it's not that simple and we need to be a bit more truthful in these kinds of conversations.

Never forget....we're all silently laughing at you.

Why are you laughing him,, everyone needs to be taken serious. I take him serious just as the white kid who grew up in harlem and was discriminated. Eminem for example said he had a hard time to make it in the rap business because he is white, I dont laugh at him either.
To fight for everyones civil rights is just. To fight for the rights of your own ris
Delores, that being told "you can't" is a part of the world. I am white plus a female that has been told "you can't" my entire life by some ass out there that is clueless, resentful, jealous or whatever and they even tried to give me the "you can't"s and I was already doing what ever it was that was in my heart to try to accomplish. If I believed "you can't" for every time I heard it I would have lived a very boring miserable existence. I would have never been able to have my own business at twenty-five as a single mother with two children. I would not have tried to paint and that would have cost me not only financially but also the pleasure of being able to do it. I was producing spec material in my mine operation when a state employee attempted to tell me "you can't do it that away" but I was already and it met the specifications to a tee. I would not accept "you can't" from any human when I believe I can, as the Word tells me with God all things are possible.

It's not that simple lady and you know it. And its certainly not about accepting what somebody tells you that you can't do. And before you start off assuming, I am a black man with a masters degree who was told I can't do that by whites because I did not have the intelligence. I helped build a business too even though whites told us hat we were too stupid to know' business. Bu still I have bene stopped at least 10o times by police in the 40 years I have been driving while not breaking laws, denied promotions because f my color. Denied jobs when I was the candidate with the most experience and education. I was even interviewed for a job and presented ideas to the board they thought were great and never thought of and still did not get the job while some white kid with less experience did as I read the article in the paper..So it's not that simple and we need to be a bit more truthful in these kinds of conversations.

Why are you laughing him,, everyone needs to be taken serious. I take him serious just as the white kid who grew up in harlem and was discriminated. Eminem for example said he had a hard time to make it in the rap business because he is white, I dont laugh at him either.
To fight for everyone's civil rights is just. To fight for your own race's civil rights is also just, unless your white then its racist. Cowards like IM2 push that narrative because they are to weak to fight the true evil. I encourage IM2 to continue his drivel, it only opens the eyes of more whites and lets them see how hated we truly are.

Your just that stupid aren't you? What civil rights do whites not have that we all need to fight for?
What civil rights do blacks not have?

To fight for everyones civil rights is just. To fight for the rights of your own ris

To fight for everyone's civil rights is just. To fight for your own race's civil rights is also just, unless your white then its racist. Cowards like IM2 push that narrative because they are to weak to fight the true evil. I encourage IM2 to continue his drivel, it only opens the eyes of more whites and lets them see how hated we truly are.

Your just that stupid aren't you? What civil rights do whites not have that we all need to fight for?

That's not the question you were asked. Answer the question you were asked.

Why would anyone answer your questions when you fully ignored other posters questions. You are not especially privileged and all these special privileges need to go as it is destructive; who knows maybe that is what you are after but not everyone is buying into it. Equality for each doesn't mean you get to dictate to anyone your personal agenda.

Do we only fight for the rights we dont have or do we also fight for the rights that you and the big government are trying to take away? You call yourself a man who fights for civil rights and your asking me for the answers? Your only agenda is to turn anyone you can against the white man, you blame him for your failures, you want his apologies, you want him to stoop to your level because your to weak to rise up on your own. Not all but most of your people are morally bankrupt and will continue to fail.

Why would anyone answer your questions when you fully ignored other posters questions. You are not especially privileged and all these special privileges need to go as it is destructive; who knows maybe that is what you are after but not everyone is buying into it. Equality for each doesn't mean you get to dictate to anyone your personal agenda.

Like what you say matters. Name me one white community that was redlined. You post the OP and then talk about someone making a choice. That person did not chose to live in a community that had been deprived because of racist housing policy. You are stupid. You talk of agendas. But the agenda you have is making certain that whites get all he preferences. Whites did not get where they are only due to hard work. Non whites are not getting special preferences. But you are dumb and you don't know. So maybe you take the time to go back and start with the 35ths compromise and then read every single law and policy whites made that gave them opportunities while denying others of the same.

Then come talk to me.

Like what you say matters. Name me one white community that was redlined. You post the OP and then talk about someone making a choice. That person did not chose to live in a community that had been deprived because of racist housing policy. You are stupid. You talk of agendas. But the agenda you have is making certain that whites get all he preferences. Whites did not get where they are only due to hard work. Non whites are not getting special preferences. But you are dumb and you don't know. So maybe you take the time to go back and start with the 35ths compromise and then read every single law and policy whites made that gave them opportunities while denying others of the same.

Then come talk to me.
No the only political agenda I may have is making sure everyone is treated equally under the law. Just because you need to make lame excuses for your unhappy existence I don't.

Do we only fight for the rights we dont have or do we also fight for the rights that you and the big government are trying to take away? You call yourself a man who fights for civil rights and your asking me for the answers? Your only agenda is to turn anyone you can against the white man, you blame him for your failures, you want his apologies, you want him to stoop to your level because your to weak to rise up on your own. Not all but most of your people are morally bankrupt and will continue to fail.

My agenda. I don't have one. You do. Most of my people are morally bankrupt yet you are here expressing a morally bankrupt belief.

What is big government? What rights is this so called big government trying to take from you?

What white shave done is recorded history boy. Shouldn't have done it. And you really should quit continuing to do it.

Then come talk to me.
No the only political agenda I may have is making sure everyone is treated equally under the law. Just because you need to make lame excuses for your unhappy existence I don't.

That's not your political agenda. I am a perfectly happy man. YOU are an uneducated miserable woman lying to herself.

Then come talk to me.

That's not your political agenda. I am a perfectly happy man. YOU are an uneducated miserable woman lying to herself.
In your dreams dumb ass.

Then come talk to me.

In your dreams dumb ass.

No , it's the truth.

My agenda. I don't have one. You do. Most of my people are morally bankrupt yet you are here expressing a morally bankrupt belief.

What is big government? What rights is this so called big government trying to take from you?

What white shave done is recorded history boy. Shouldn't have done it. And you really should quit continuing to do it.
What your own people did to each other is recorded history now except it and quit being a pussy.:itsok:

What your own people did to each other is recorded history now except it and quit being a pussy.:itsok:

Yep what your people did to us is recorded history. So stop being a pussy whining about how we are teaching people to hate whites.

Your wrong, people are just tired of being called racist just because of the color of their skin, a racist attitude. That and listening to people blame every problem they've ever had on someone else's skin color. We hear racism claimed so often when it's obviously not true that any claim now is met with complete skepticism, and rightfully so.

People are being called racist because of their racist behavior and beliefs, not their skin color. idiot.
You are obviously not paying attention to the political left in this country. We hear constantly how all white people are racist, again a racist statement. I'm to the point now that when I hear someone cry racism I just assume that someone on the left is losing an argument and the racist cry is a way to shut down any debate. We see this on college campuses constantly.

I haven't seen any comments saying all whites are racist. But what I do see is when the right is losing they start whining about how the left is saying all whites are racists.
acced in every case the "oppressor" is white men.
pted on almost every college campus in the country. The overriding narrative of the left is that of victimhood an

That is not the narrative taught in any school at any level. Historical fact is what it is. Whites should not have done the things they did or history would not have recorded things in that way.
You are right that the white men should not have oppressed the black people in our HISTORY. The blacks that sold their own people to the whites should not have, but that was HISTORY. You cannot blame anyone today for those attrocities. Everyone today has an equal opportunity to achieve whatever they want to achieve. Blaming others for their misfortunes is not productive, it is a reflection on their own character flaws.

Always the blame whitey race angle to everything. .... :cuckoo:

Growing up, my white family moved to the suburbs because we wanted a larger house with a big backyard and less traffic.

It had zero to do with black people. ..... :cool:

The white man will be blamed for what the white man has done.

I think you mean "Western Europeans" because "Eastern Europeans" did nothing to you.

Western Europeans are often Dolichocephalic, have a lot of O blood type, and thicker skulls, like your Negroes do.

Blood type.

Racial and Ethnic Distribution of ABO Blood Types - BloodBook.com, Blood Information for Life
Yet you find it appropriate to post what you claim to know about whites. This is 2017, is racism gone? NO. Do the whites today deserve to be held responsible for the past that they had nothing to do with? NO. My family has always been poor, they were not slave owners, we had to work for everything we got. You seem to hold a grudge against anyone white. If any white people succeed you act like they didn't work for it, yet the successful blacks did? People are people, some are lazy and things are handed to them, regardless of race, it is more an issue of wealth, not race.

Cephalic Index.

mapxiii.jpg

Skull size.

troe-map7a.jpg

Brain size.

tumblr_ngjbi1piCK1rasnq9o1_1280.png

No, I mean whites. It's pathetic how you guys twist and turn looking for every excuse and out to deny the fact that white racism has been a persistent problem in this country.

I've heard some Italians, and Poles speak of prejudices against them.

I don't think Blacks are uniquely discriminated against today.

Actually, if we look at Hollywood, and the media, it would appear that Italians, and Poles are more subjected to prejudices.

I KNOW blacks are discriminated against today. You're white and until you turn black stop trying to tell me how blacks are being treated today. I mean this is the most obvious example of the attitude of white supremacy when someone white can tell a black person how they get treated without experiencing being black.

Actually if we look at Hollywood and the media nothing you say is true.

Then come talk to me.

Those racist housing policy's were do to the Democrats after the 1960s and only them so why did you continue to vote for them in the cities ?

Because I am not a racist.
Actually you are a racist, but are in deep denial. ... :cool:

Nah. I'm not a racist. Not even close. It's not racism to hold whites accountable for the racism they continue to practice
Whites are not the only racists and not all whites are

When you can show us the same history pf racism in America done by others we'll talk about how whites aren't the only racists.

And no one has ever said all whites are racists. Maybe those whites like you need to earn how to read.

People are being called racist because of their racist behavior and beliefs, not their skin color. idiot.
You are obviously not paying attention to the political left in this country. We hear constantly how all white people are racist, again a racist statement. I'm to the point now that when I hear someone cry racism I just assume that someone on the left is losing an argument and the racist cry is a way to shut down any debate. We see this on college campuses constantly.

I haven't seen any comments saying all whites are racist. But what I do see is when the right is losing they start whining about how the left is saying all whites are racists.
acced in every case the "oppressor" is white men.
pted on almost every college campus in the country. The overriding narrative of the left is that of victimhood an

That is not the narrative taught in any school at any level. Historical fact is what it is. Whites should not have done the things they did or history would not have recorded things in that way.
You are right that the white men should not have oppressed the black people in our HISTORY. The blacks that sold their own people to the whites should not have, but that was HISTORY. You cannot blame anyone today for those attrocities. Everyone today has an equal opportunity to achieve whatever they want to achieve. Blaming others for their misfortunes is not productive, it is a reflection on their own character flaws.

Yes I can and I will. Because if you studied laws and policies made you would be able to understand why. Instead you make simple minded comments, repeat disingenuous tales and then make excuses.

Then come talk to me.

Those racist housing policy's were do to the Democrats after the 1960s and only them so why did you continue to vote for them in the cities ?

Not so. .

In Baltimore in 1910, a black Yale law school graduate purchased a home in a previously all-white neighborhood. The Baltimore city government reacted by adopting a residential segregation ordinance, restricting African Americans to designated blocks. Explaining the policy, Baltimore’s mayor proclaimed, “Blacks should be quarantined in isolated slums in order to reduce the incidence of civil disturbance, to prevent the spread of communicable disease into the nearby White neighborhoods, and to protect property values among the White majority.”

Thus began a century of federal, state, and local policies to quarantine Baltimore’s black population in isolated slums—policies that continue to the present day, as
federal housing subsidy policies still disproportionately direct low-income black families to segregated neighborhoods and away from middle class suburbs.

From Ferguson to Baltimore: The Fruits of Government-Sponsored Segregation

You don't seem to understand bear, I am pretty much an expert on these matters. You don't know what you are talking about and all you are doing is repeating a meme you get told to repeat by the leadership of your party. You are a brainwashed ninny.

Now tell me how it has only been democrats since 1910 doing this.

Forum List

Back