"You stay white, and I'll stay black"

When you state that "white men have shit handed to them" you are dismissing all their hard work and sacrifice.

When I think how hard it has been for me to get to where I am, when I think of the struggles of so many of my friends and family...

And people like you, talk shit about them as though they are the fucking Rockerfellers....

The truth is whites have been handed almost everything they have got. You white folks don't like that being said about you , but you sure are gad to put that on others. I've dismissed nothing. After whites were given land as part of the homestead act I am sure they worked very hard to farm that land. After whites were given low cost loans in the 50's by the government to buy homes, I am quite sure they worked hard to make the payments. While blacks could not get certain jobs because of their race, I'm sure whites who were hired because they were white worked hard to remain employed. I'm sure that the whites who got admitted into college that did not allow blacks worked hard to get those degrees. I'm sure that white person who got that business loan blacks were denied only because of race, worked hard to make that business was successful. Oh I am not dismissing anything correll, not at all.

But of course the fact that you acknowledge the truth and point out that black citizens were denied the same opportunities in post slavery America, that in some perverse way in his view, this is a form of "anti white" sentiment.

And of course we all know that when Affirmative Action was signed into effect, that literally overnight, employers stopped hiring white people, colleges stopped admitting white students, and banks stopped granting low interest loans to white people because everything was "handed" to "The Blacks" at the expense of the poor, maligned white man.

SMGDH.

These white people here are so dumb they don't understand they are the ones who have been race baited by other whites to believe the things they do.

No one had to tell me that my father worked hard for what he had, nor that I have worked hard for what I have.

You are an asshole.

YOU are a white person who can't deal with the truth.

YOu are the one that can't handle the truth.

YOu want to tell people who have worked hard for what they have, as little as that might be, that they have had shit handed to them as a rationalization of the fact that you want to discriminate against them to your benefit.

The truth is whites have been handed almost everything they have got. You white folks don't like that being said about you , but you sure are gad to put that on others. I've dismissed nothing. After whites were given land as part of the homestead act I am sure they worked very hard to farm that land. After whites were given low cost loans in the 50's by the government to buy homes, I am quite sure they worked hard to make the payments. While blacks could not get certain jobs because of their race, I'm sure whites who were hired because they were white worked hard to remain employed. I'm sure that the whites who got admitted into college that did not allow blacks worked hard to get those degrees. I'm sure that white person who got that business loan blacks were denied only because of race, worked hard to make that business was successful. Oh I am not dismissing anything correll, not at all.

But of course the fact that you acknowledge the truth and point out that black citizens were denied the same opportunities in post slavery America, that in some perverse way in his view, this is a form of "anti white" sentiment.

And of course we all know that when Affirmative Action was signed into effect, that literally overnight, employers stopped hiring white people, colleges stopped admitting white students, and banks stopped granting low interest loans to white people because everything was "handed" to "The Blacks" at the expense of the poor, maligned white man.

SMGDH.

A strawman, taken to an absurd extreme as you have done, is an inadvertent admission on your part that you can not dispute what I actually said.

My point stands.

When you state that "white men have shit handed to them" you are dismissing all their hard work and sacrifice.

When I think how hard it has been for me to get to where I am, when I think of the struggles of so many of my friends and family...

And people like you, talk shit about them as though they are the fucking Rockerfellers...

The only "point" that you have is your nearly hysterical defense of "how hard you and those that you know have worked for what they have".

You are absolutely welcome to allow your point to "stand" within your own circle of influence, but it means ZERO within mine, nor does it negate the fact that SOME have benefited from exactly what IM2 stated. You may want to shed your thin skin and ask where anyone implied anything about you personally.

You don't like it when a collective is the beneficiary of preferential treatment not available to all in society and you feel that you are assumed to be one of those who benefitted, do you?

Kind of like the fact that not every black citizen is successful because of AA, or at the expense of a white person. See how that works?

The fact that you felt the need to address an absurd strawman instead of what I actually said, reveals that in your mind, that you know you cannot refute my point, at least not honestly.

That is why I said that my point stands.

And my point does thus stand.

And people like you, talk shit about them as though they are the fucking Rockerfellers...

So you're not one of the Rockefellers?

That's your point? How profound.

Outside of that, it is still meaningless.

It is a fact, like it or not, that generational wealth as a result of preferential treatment DOES exist for SOME.

You can keep your denial blinders on by choice....but it does not alter the truth.

Except that the polices based on the idea that "whites have shit handed to them" don't limit their effects to "Some whites" and if anything the burden is more likely than not is falling on the "not rockfellers" of the white population.

(as seen in Ivy League admission stats)

But, you don't care about them. FUCK THEM seems to be the way you feel about them.

Delores, that being told "you can't" is a part of the world. I am white plus a female that has been told "you can't" my entire life by some ass out there that is clueless, resentful, jealous or whatever and they even tried to give me the "you can't"s and I was already doing what ever it was that was in my heart to try to accomplish. If I believed "you can't" for every time I heard it I would have lived a very boring miserable existence. I would have never been able to have my own business at twenty-five as a single mother with two children. I would not have tried to paint and that would have cost me not only financially but also the pleasure of being able to do it. I was producing spec material in my mine operation when a state employee attempted to tell me "you can't do it that away" but I was already and it met the specifications to a tee. I would not accept "you can't" from any human when I believe I can, as the Word tells me with God all things are possible.

It's not that simple lady and you know it. And its certainly not about accepting what somebody tells you that you can't do. And before you start off assuming, I am a black man with a masters degree who was told I can't do that by whites because I did not have the intelligence. I helped build a business too even though whites told us hat we were too stupid to know' business. Bu still I have bene stopped at least 10o times by police in the 40 years I have been driving while not breaking laws, denied promotions because f my color. Denied jobs when I was the candidate with the most experience and education. I was even interviewed for a job and presented ideas to the board they thought were great and never thought of and still did not get the job while some white kid with less experience did as I read the article in the paper..So it's not that simple and we need to be a bit more truthful in these kinds of conversations.

Never forget....we're all silently laughing at you.

Why are you laughing him,, everyone needs to be taken serious. I take him serious just as the white kid who grew up in harlem and was discriminated. Eminem for example said he had a hard time to make it in the rap business because he is white, I dont laugh at him either.
To fight for everyones civil rights is just. To fight for the rights of your own ris
Delores, that being told "you can't" is a part of the world. I am white plus a female that has been told "you can't" my entire life by some ass out there that is clueless, resentful, jealous or whatever and they even tried to give me the "you can't"s and I was already doing what ever it was that was in my heart to try to accomplish. If I believed "you can't" for every time I heard it I would have lived a very boring miserable existence. I would have never been able to have my own business at twenty-five as a single mother with two children. I would not have tried to paint and that would have cost me not only financially but also the pleasure of being able to do it. I was producing spec material in my mine operation when a state employee attempted to tell me "you can't do it that away" but I was already and it met the specifications to a tee. I would not accept "you can't" from any human when I believe I can, as the Word tells me with God all things are possible.

It's not that simple lady and you know it. And its certainly not about accepting what somebody tells you that you can't do. And before you start off assuming, I am a black man with a masters degree who was told I can't do that by whites because I did not have the intelligence. I helped build a business too even though whites told us hat we were too stupid to know' business. Bu still I have bene stopped at least 10o times by police in the 40 years I have been driving while not breaking laws, denied promotions because f my color. Denied jobs when I was the candidate with the most experience and education. I was even interviewed for a job and presented ideas to the board they thought were great and never thought of and still did not get the job while some white kid with less experience did as I read the article in the paper..So it's not that simple and we need to be a bit more truthful in these kinds of conversations.

Why are you laughing him,, everyone needs to be taken serious. I take him serious just as the white kid who grew up in harlem and was discriminated. Eminem for example said he had a hard time to make it in the rap business because he is white, I dont laugh at him either.
To fight for everyone's civil rights is just. To fight for your own race's civil rights is also just, unless your white then its racist. Cowards like IM2 push that narrative because they are to weak to fight the true evil. I encourage IM2 to continue his drivel, it only opens the eyes of more whites and lets them see how hated we truly are.

Your just that stupid aren't you? What civil rights do whites not have that we all need to fight for?

To not be discriminated against on basis of race.

SMGDH.

A strawman, taken to an absurd extreme as you have done, is an inadvertent admission on your part that you can not dispute what I actually said.

My point stands.

The only "point" that you have is your nearly hysterical defense of "how hard you and those that you know have worked for what they have".

You are absolutely welcome to allow your point to "stand" within your own circle of influence, but it means ZERO within mine, nor does it negate the fact that SOME have benefited from exactly what IM2 stated. You may want to shed your thin skin and ask where anyone implied anything about you personally.

You don't like it when a collective is the beneficiary of preferential treatment not available to all in society and you feel that you are assumed to be one of those who benefitted, do you?

Kind of like the fact that not every black citizen is successful because of AA, or at the expense of a white person. See how that works?

The fact that you felt the need to address an absurd strawman instead of what I actually said, reveals that in your mind, that you know you cannot refute my point, at least not honestly.

It is a fact, like it or not, that generational wealth as a result of preferential treatment DOES exist for SOME.

You can keep your denial blinders on by choice....but it does not alter the truth.

Except that the polices based on the idea that "whites have shit handed to them" don't limit their effects to "Some whites" and if anything the burden is more likely than not is falling on the "not rockfellers" of the white population.

But, you don't care about them. FUCK THEM seems to be the way you feel about them.

Your statement is pure bullshit, and resembles the reaction of an overtly defensive and hypersensitive child to a very general statement.

If you are unable to distinguish the FACT that there are certain historical events that took place here in America , which benefitted some within the white population at the expense of others as well as excluded others, then you are in denial just as I stated.

A good start for you would be to re read what I have stated in this thread, and identify exactly where I stated "whites have had shit handed to them". The fact is that SOME have, and SOME have not. If you are determined to interpret that as me implying that YOU have, that is not my problem.

And as an editorial comment, you are correct on one observation .....I DON'T care about 'THEM".

They DO NOT provide for me.

My one and only personal concern is my responsibility to provide for my family and for ME. And furthermore I will not disregard or deny factual history in order to make YOU feel comfortable.

If that bothers you, too fucking bad.

Last edited:

To fight for everyones civil rights is just. To fight for the rights of your own ris

To fight for everyone's civil rights is just. To fight for your own race's civil rights is also just, unless your white then its racist. Cowards like IM2 push that narrative because they are to weak to fight the true evil. I encourage IM2 to continue his drivel, it only opens the eyes of more whites and lets them see how hated we truly are.

Your just that stupid aren't you? What civil rights do whites not have that we all need to fight for?

The majority of the lawmakers of this country are middle aged white males. Why would they discriminate against their own self interests?

Or are you disturbed by the fact that it is also their responsibility to ensure that the majority is not given Carte Blanche to discrimate against the minority as was the case in the past?

My point stands.

Your statement is pure bullshit, and resembles the reaction of an overtly defensive and hypersensitive child to a very general statement.

If you are unable to distinguish the FACT that there are certain historical events that took place here in America , which benefitted some within the white population at the expense of others as well as excluded others, then you are in denial just as I stated.

A good start for you would be to re read what I have stated in this thread, and identify exactly where I stated "whites have had shit handed to them". The fact is that SOME have, and SOME have not. If you are determined to interpret that as me implying that YOU have, that is not my problem.

And as an editorial comment, you are correct on one observation .....I DON'T care about 'THEM".

My one and only personal concern is my responsibility to provide for my family and for ME. And furthermore I will not disregard or deny factual history in order to make YOU feel comfortable.

Regardless of whether you said it or not, you support the policies that, as I pointed out, and you failed to address,

policies that do not distinguish between a working class white and the Rockfellers, and is more likely to end up fucking the working class white, instead of the rockfellers.

The fact that you like to keep focusing on the historical events that benefited whites, while ignoring the vast sacrifices and efforts on the part of whites FOR blacks

AND, the current status quo which is all about discriminating against whites in favor of blacks and browns

makes my point that you don't care about those not rockfeller types, and are happy to FUCK THEM to advance your interests and the interests of yours.

The majority of the lawmakers of this country are middle aged white males. Why would they discriminate against their own self interests?

Or are you disturbed by the fact that it is also their responsibility to ensure that the majority is not given Carte Blanche to discrimate against the minority as was the case in the past?

Cute.

You imply that because a lawmaker has white skin that he will legislate in favor of "his own interests".

Like Bernie Sanders perhaps?

Bernie_Sanders.jpg

An old white guy, who, I'm sure agrees with you on the vast majority of racial issues.

What you just did there was to judge the legislators by their skin color. Even Bernie Sanders, is not judged, when considered in a group, by his lefty policies but by his skin color.

"Sanders has liberal stances on social issues, having advocated for LGBT rights and against the Defense of Marriage Act.[220] He considers himself a feminist,[221] is pro-choice on abortion, and opposes the de-funding of Planned Parenthood.[222] Sanders has denounced institutional racism and called for criminal justice reform to reduce the number of people in prison,[223] advocates a crackdown on police brutality, and supports abolishing private, for-profit prisons[224][225][226] and the death penalty.[227] Sanders supports Black Lives Matter.[228] He supports legalizing marijuana at the federal level.["

Who's the racist now?

Regardless of whether you said it or not, you support the policies that, as I pointed out, and you failed to address,

policies that do not distinguish between a working class white and the Rockfellers, and is more likely to end up fucking the working class white, instead of the rockfellers.

The fact that you like to keep focusing on the historical events that benefited whites, while ignoring the vast sacrifices and efforts on the part of whites FOR blacks

AND, the current status quo which is all about discriminating against whites in favor of blacks and browns

makes my point that you don't care about those not rockfeller types, and are happy to FUCK THEM to advance your interests and the interests of yours.

This is an anonymous forum on the internet. You do not know me personally nor do you have any idea what "policies" that I support.

Therefore, I say what I mean and if happens to be offensive to a stranger like you, there is an option on this site that allows you to not even see what I post.

I am not certain what "vast sacrifices" by whites for blacks you are referring to.

But if you are insinuating that I should view abolishing laws that relegated black citizens to a level of second class citizenship a "sacrifice", you are nuts. I do not owe any debt if gratitude to anyone for having the same rights as you do.

As a tax paying citizen who provides an above average home and paid the way for my chilfren to attend private school as well as college, I don't owe any debt of gratitude to anyone for anything.nor have I ever had a need to "fuck over" anyone for personal gain.

Reading this "poor me" rant of yours gives me the impression that you actually believe that ANY success experienced by any non white individual comes at the expense of a white person.

I think your issue is that this is not your great grandparents America, when the very thought of having to compete in a multicultural environment was not even a remote possibility.

Last edited:

Cute.

You imply that because a lawmaker has white skin that he will legislate in favor of "his own interests".

Bernie_Sanders.jpg

An old white guy, who, I'm sure agrees with you on the vast majority of racial issues.

What you just did there was to judge the legislators by their skin color. Even Bernie Sanders, is not judged, when considered in a group, by his lefty policies but by his skin color.

"Sanders has liberal stances on social issues, having advocated for LGBT rights and against the Defense of Marriage Act.[220] He considers himself a feminist,[221] is pro-choice on abortion, and opposes the de-funding of Planned Parenthood.[222] Sanders has denounced institutional racism and called for criminal justice reform to reduce the number of people in prison,[223] advocates a crackdown on police brutality, and supports abolishing private, for-profit prisons[224][225][226] and the death penalty.[227] Sanders supports Black Lives Matter.[228] He supports legalizing marijuana at the federal level.["

Who's the racist now?

More of your selective intetptetation of what I stated. It is a fact that the majority of lawmakers ARE white. That is not a "racist" statement.

You failed to acknowledge that I also stated that it is their responsibility as laemakers to ensure that "the majority does not have Carte Blanche to discriminate against the minority."

What is your point except for confirming that you are likely against gay rights, you oppose a women's right to choose, you oppose police forces being held accountable for actions that do not mirror "protecting and serving", you support mass incarceration for profit, instead of policies and programs that REFORM and allow non felony offenders to re enter society, and you are disturbed by Sanders alleged support of Black Lives Matter?

Sounds to me like you very well could be a homophobic, anti women's choice, supporter of a milaristic police forces, Alt Right goon.

Now what? Exactly how do the policies of the above politician restrict you as a white citizen from being successful?

And more directly, how are his policies favoring black or brown citizens over white citizens?

Last edited:

This is an anonymous forum on the internet. You do not know me personally nor do you have any idea what "policies" that I support.

Therefore, I say what I mean and if happens to be offensive to a stranger like you, there is an option on this site that allows you to not even see what I post.

I am not certain what "vast sacrifices" by whites for blacks you are referring to.

But if you are insinuating that I should view abolishing laws that relegated black citizens to a level of second class citizenship a "sacrifice", you are nuts. I do not owe any debt if gratitude to anyone for having the same rights as you do.

As a tax paying citizen who provides an above average home and paid the way for my chilfren to attend private school as well as college, I don't owe any debt of gratitude to anyone for anything.nor have I ever had a need to "fuck over" anyone for personal gain.

Reading this "poor me" rant of yours gives me the impression that you actually believe that ANY success experienced by any non white individual comes at the expense of a white person.

I think your issue is that this is not your great grandparents America, when the very thought of having to compete in a multicultural environment was not even a remote possibility.

You do not think that my issue is that this is not my great grandparents America.

It is not credible that you have missed that the Civil Rights discussion, for decades, has been how much and how strongly to discriminate against whites in favor of blacks and browns.

I want equality, and you want special privilege.

Cute.

Bernie_Sanders.jpg

Who's the racist now?

More of your selective intetptetation of what I stated. It is a fact that the majority of lawmakers ARE white. That is not a "racist" statement.

That you judge them based on their skin color, instead of their actions, is a racist statement.

You failed to acknowledge that I also stated that it is their responsibility as laemakers to ensure that "the majority does not have Carte Blanche to discriminate against the minority."

I ignored that, because it has nothing to do with anything that is occurring now.

What is your point except for confirming that you are likely against gay rights, you oppose a women's right to choose, you oppose police forces being held accountable for actions that do not mirror "protecting and serving", you support mass incarceration for profit, instead of policies and programs that REFORM and allow non felony offenders to re enter society, and you are disturbed by Sanders alleged support of Black Lives Matter?

My point was that the fact that the legislators are white, does not mean they are not supporting anti-white discrimination.

I'm judging them by their actions and their policies, you are judging them by their skin color.

Sounds to me like you very well could be a homophobic, anti women's choice, supporter of a milaristic police forces, Alt Right goon.

YOur spin on my positions is not relevant.

Now what? Exactly how do the policies of the above politician restrict you as a white citizen from being successful?

And more directly, how are his policies favoring black or brown citizens over white citizens?

I don't care about sanders personally, I only referenced him to make attack your "point" that having white legislators meant that our government policy was not anti-white.

Because I am not a racist.
Actually you are a racist, but are in deep denial. ... :cool:

Nah. I'm not a racist. Not even close. It's not racism to hold whites accountable for the racism they continue to practice
Whites are not the only racists and not all whites are

When you can show us the same history pf racism in America done by others we'll talk about how whites aren't the only racists.

And no one has ever said all whites are racists. Maybe those whites like you need to earn how to read.
Since you attack any response from white people, you appear to include all whites in your tirade

You do not think that my issue is that this is not my great grandparents America.

It is not credible that you have missed that the Civil Rights discussion, for decades, has been how much and how strongly to discriminate against whites in favor of blacks and browns.

Wrong again. I DEMAND equality. You attempting to peddle the "I want special privilege" crap is nothing more than you projecting that you want the calendar turned back by 60 years and if you could, you would repeal equality for all. Which explains your "poor, victimized, white guy" stance.

You have the same rights as every other citizen.

Cute.

Bernie_Sanders.jpg

Who's the racist now?

That you judge them based on their skin color, instead of their actions, is a racist statement.

I ignored that, because it has nothing to do with anything that is occurring now.

My point was that the fact that the legislators are white, does not mean they are not supporting anti-white discrimination.

I'm judging them by their actions and their policies, you are judging them by their skin color.

I don't care about sanders personally, I only referenced him to make attack your "point" that having white legislators meant that our government policy was not anti-white.

I already kniw that the policies of the government are not anti white. It is you who claim they are, not I.

Get you statements straight.

Wrong again. I DEMAND equality. You attempting to peddle the "I want special privilege" crap is nothing more than you projecting that you want the calendar turned back by 60 years and if you could, you would repeal equality for all. Which explains your "poor, victimized, white guy" stance.

Actually that is not true a white male is the most minimized creature out there at the moment when it comes to advantages and extra credits given if all things are consider. Now that isn't to say all white males are decent people it is just telling you the facts when it comes to businesses and contracting, etc.....

Cute.

Bernie_Sanders.jpg

Who's the racist now?

You have still failed to produce any proof any government policy that is specifically "anti white".

As usual, you are rambling in a nonsensical fashion.

Actually that is not true a white male is the most minimized creature out there at the moment when it comes to advantages and extra credits given if all things are consider. Now that isn't to say all white males are decent people it is just telling you the facts when it comes to businesses and contracting, etc.....

I am not even engaging in a dialogue that implies that there are not decent white people out there. There are white people in my own family, and I care about all of them.

However, what I see happening in this forum are quite a few people (who I assume are white) claiming to be minimized or marginalized by law without providing a single concrete fact that supports what they are stating.

Cute.

Bernie_Sanders.jpg

Who's the racist now?

You have still failed to produce any proof any government policy that is specifically "anti white".

As usual, you are rambling in a nonsensical fashion.
Federal contractors get an extra 15% to 20% for subcontracting to an approved DBE (disadvantage business enterprise). being a female I would qualify if I wanted to. The problem with having such programs is it picks winners and losers not based on quality or abilities but on race or gender. that in turn opens the door for unscrupulous main contractors that play favorites to get that extra 20%. I have been there and have seen what it does even if I never took advantage of such a program.

credit for equal oportunity employer - Google Search

Forum List

Back