"You stay white, and I'll stay black"

Regardless of whether you said it or not, you support the policies that, as I pointed out, and you failed to address,

policies that do not distinguish between a working class white and the Rockfellers, and is more likely to end up fucking the working class white, instead of the rockfellers.

The fact that you like to keep focusing on the historical events that benefited whites, while ignoring the vast sacrifices and efforts on the part of whites FOR blacks

AND, the current status quo which is all about discriminating against whites in favor of blacks and browns

makes my point that you don't care about those not rockfeller types, and are happy to FUCK THEM to advance your interests and the interests of yours.

Regardless of whether you said it or not, you support the policies that, as I pointed out, and you failed to address,

policies that do not distinguish between a working class white and the Rockfellers, and is more likely to end up fucking the working class white, instead of the rockfellers.

The fact that you like to keep focusing on the historical events that benefited whites, while ignoring the vast sacrifices and efforts on the part of whites FOR blacks

AND, the current status quo which is all about discriminating against whites in favor of blacks and browns

makes my point that you don't care about those not rockfeller types, and are happy to FUCK THEM to advance your interests and the interests of yours.

This is an anonymous forum on the internet. You do not know me personally nor do you have any idea what "policies" that I support.

Therefore, I say what I mean and if happens to be offensive to a stranger like you, there is an option on this site that allows you to not even see what I post.

I am not certain what "vast sacrifices" by whites for blacks you are referring to.

But if you are insinuating that I should view abolishing laws that relegated black citizens to a level of second class citizenship a "sacrifice", you are nuts. I do not owe any debt if gratitude to anyone for having the same rights as you do.

As a tax paying citizen who provides an above average home and paid the way for my chilfren to attend private school as well as college, I don't owe any debt of gratitude to anyone for anything.nor have I ever had a need to "fuck over" anyone for personal gain.

Reading this "poor me" rant of yours gives me the impression that you actually believe that ANY success experienced by any non white individual comes at the expense of a white person.

I think your issue is that this is not your great grandparents America, when the very thought of having to compete in a multicultural environment was not even a remote possibility.

You do not think that my issue is that this is not my great grandparents America.

It is not credible that you have missed that the Civil Rights discussion, for decades, has been how much and how strongly to discriminate against whites in favor of blacks and browns.

I want equality, and you want special privilege.

Wrong again. I DEMAND equality. You attempting to peddle the "I want special privilege" crap is nothing more than you projecting that you want the calendar turned back by 60 years and if you could, you would repeal equality for all. Which explains your "poor, victimized, white guy" stance.

You have the same rights as every other citizen.
Actually that is not true a white male is the most minimized creature out there at the moment when it comes to advantages and extra credits given if all things are consider. Now that isn't to say all white males are decent people it is just telling you the facts when it comes to businesses and contracting, etc.....

I am not even engaging in a dialogue that implies that there are not decent white people out there. There are white people in my own family, and I care about all of them.

However, what I see happening in this forum are quite a few people (who I assume are white) claiming to be minimized or marginalized by law without providing a single concrete fact that supports what they are stating.
It had a bunch of storm front and queers move in years ago. To try to have a discussion based on truth here is like spitting in the wind because you get people like IM2 that are so full of shit they are not worth the effort or time to try to have a decent conversation with. We have mixed marriages in my family too.

The majority of the lawmakers of this country are middle aged white males. Why would they discriminate against their own self interests?

Or are you disturbed by the fact that it is also their responsibility to ensure that the majority is not given Carte Blanche to discrimate against the minority as was the case in the past?

Cute.

You imply that because a lawmaker has white skin that he will legislate in favor of "his own interests".

Like Bernie Sanders perhaps?

Bernie_Sanders.jpg

An old white guy, who, I'm sure agrees with you on the vast majority of racial issues.

What you just did there was to judge the legislators by their skin color. Even Bernie Sanders, is not judged, when considered in a group, by his lefty policies but by his skin color.

"Sanders has liberal stances on social issues, having advocated for LGBT rights and against the Defense of Marriage Act.[220] He considers himself a feminist,[221] is pro-choice on abortion, and opposes the de-funding of Planned Parenthood.[222] Sanders has denounced institutional racism and called for criminal justice reform to reduce the number of people in prison,[223] advocates a crackdown on police brutality, and supports abolishing private, for-profit prisons[224][225][226] and the death penalty.[227] Sanders supports Black Lives Matter.[228] He supports legalizing marijuana at the federal level.["

Who's the racist now?

More of your selective intetptetation of what I stated. It is a fact that the majority of lawmakers ARE white. That is not a "racist" statement.

That you judge them based on their skin color, instead of their actions, is a racist statement.

You failed to acknowledge that I also stated that it is their responsibility as laemakers to ensure that "the majority does not have Carte Blanche to discriminate against the minority."

I ignored that, because it has nothing to do with anything that is occurring now.

What is your point except for confirming that you are likely against gay rights, you oppose a women's right to choose, you oppose police forces being held accountable for actions that do not mirror "protecting and serving", you support mass incarceration for profit, instead of policies and programs that REFORM and allow non felony offenders to re enter society, and you are disturbed by Sanders alleged support of Black Lives Matter?

My point was that the fact that the legislators are white, does not mean they are not supporting anti-white discrimination.

I'm judging them by their actions and their policies, you are judging them by their skin color.

Sounds to me like you very well could be a homophobic, anti women's choice, supporter of a milaristic police forces, Alt Right goon.

YOur spin on my positions is not relevant.

Now what? Exactly how do the policies of the above politician restrict you as a white citizen from being successful?

And more directly, how are his policies favoring black or brown citizens over white citizens?

I don't care about sanders personally, I only referenced him to make attack your "point" that having white legislators meant that our government policy was not anti-white.

You have still failed to produce any proof any government policy that is specifically "anti white".

As usual, you are rambling in a nonsensical fashion.
Federal contractors get an extra 15% to 20% for subcontracting to an approved DBE (disadvantage business enterprise). being a female I would qualify if I wanted to. The problem with having such programs is it picks winners and losers not based on quality or abilities but on race or gender. that in turn opens the door for unscrupulous main contractors that play favorites to get that extra 20%. I have been there and have seen what it does even if I never took advantage of such a program.

credit for equal oportunity employer - Google Search

Why do federal contractors get that 15-20 percent?

I know those like you would like to pretend that for all those decades whites got all the contracts that race had nothing to do with it. That all whites only got those contracts based upon merit and that no favors were ever played. You are an example of how whites have been race baited by the real race pimps in this country.

Except that the polices based on the idea that "whites have shit handed to them" don't limit their effects to "Some whites" and if anything the burden is more likely than not is falling on the "not rockfellers" of the white population.

(as seen in Ivy League admission stats)

But, you don't care about them. FUCK THEM seems to be the way you feel about them.

Your statement is pure bullshit, and resembles the reaction of an overtly defensive and hypersensitive child to a very general statement.

If you are unable to distinguish the FACT that there are certain historical events that took place here in America , which benefitted some within the white population at the expense of others as well as excluded others, then you are in denial just as I stated.

A good start for you would be to re read what I have stated in this thread, and identify exactly where I stated "whites have had shit handed to them". The fact is that SOME have, and SOME have not. If you are determined to interpret that as me implying that YOU have, that is not my problem.

And as an editorial comment, you are correct on one observation .....I DON'T care about 'THEM".

They DO NOT provide for me.

My one and only personal concern is my responsibility to provide for my family and for ME. And furthermore I will not disregard or deny factual history in order to make YOU feel comfortable.

If that bothers you, too fucking bad.

Except that the polices based on the idea that "whites have shit handed to them" don't limit their effects to "Some whites" and if anything the burden is more likely than not is falling on the "not rockfellers" of the white population.

(as seen in Ivy League admission stats)

But, you don't care about them. FUCK THEM seems to be the way you feel about them.

Your statement is pure bullshit, and resembles the reaction of an overtly defensive and hypersensitive child to a very general statement.

If you are unable to distinguish the FACT that there are certain historical events that took place here in America , which benefitted some within the white population at the expense of others as well as excluded others, then you are in denial just as I stated.

A good start for you would be to re read what I have stated in this thread, and identify exactly where I stated "whites have had shit handed to them". The fact is that SOME have, and SOME have not. If you are determined to interpret that as me implying that YOU have, that is not my problem.

And as an editorial comment, you are correct on one observation .....I DON'T care about 'THEM".

My one and only personal concern is my responsibility to provide for my family and for ME. And furthermore I will not disregard or deny factual history in order to make YOU feel comfortable.

This is an anonymous forum on the internet. You do not know me personally nor do you have any idea what "policies" that I support.

Therefore, I say what I mean and if happens to be offensive to a stranger like you, there is an option on this site that allows you to not even see what I post.

I am not certain what "vast sacrifices" by whites for blacks you are referring to.

But if you are insinuating that I should view abolishing laws that relegated black citizens to a level of second class citizenship a "sacrifice", you are nuts. I do not owe any debt if gratitude to anyone for having the same rights as you do.

As a tax paying citizen who provides an above average home and paid the way for my chilfren to attend private school as well as college, I don't owe any debt of gratitude to anyone for anything.nor have I ever had a need to "fuck over" anyone for personal gain.

Reading this "poor me" rant of yours gives me the impression that you actually believe that ANY success experienced by any non white individual comes at the expense of a white person.

I think your issue is that this is not your great grandparents America, when the very thought of having to compete in a multicultural environment was not even a remote possibility.

You do not think that my issue is that this is not my great grandparents America.

It is not credible that you have missed that the Civil Rights discussion, for decades, has been how much and how strongly to discriminate against whites in favor of blacks and browns.

Wrong again. I DEMAND equality. You attempting to peddle the "I want special privilege" crap is nothing more than you projecting that you want the calendar turned back by 60 years and if you could, you would repeal equality for all. Which explains your "poor, victimized, white guy" stance.

I don't have the right to equal treatment or protection under the law.

And you support that discrimination.

You are the racist here.

They get that 15% to 20% extra to encourage them to sublet contracts to DBE's. The DBE's do not get that 15% to 20%, that is the prime contractors money to keep. Many of those primes have made illegitimate deals to put a DBE of their choice in as their subs. They disadvantage business enterprise only has to be 51% owned by whatever their disadvantage is. The very corrupt large contractors don't care about that 20% as much as they do about having ultimate control over the most important aspects of the contracts.

No go away fool.

To not be discriminated against on basis of race.

The majority of the lawmakers of this country are middle aged white males. Why would they discriminate against their own self interests?

Or are you disturbed by the fact that it is also their responsibility to ensure that the majority is not given Carte Blanche to discrimate against the minority as was the case in the past?

Cute.

You imply that because a lawmaker has white skin that he will legislate in favor of "his own interests".

Bernie_Sanders.jpg

An old white guy, who, I'm sure agrees with you on the vast majority of racial issues.

What you just did there was to judge the legislators by their skin color. Even Bernie Sanders, is not judged, when considered in a group, by his lefty policies but by his skin color.

"Sanders has liberal stances on social issues, having advocated for LGBT rights and against the Defense of Marriage Act.[220] He considers himself a feminist,[221] is pro-choice on abortion, and opposes the de-funding of Planned Parenthood.[222] Sanders has denounced institutional racism and called for criminal justice reform to reduce the number of people in prison,[223] advocates a crackdown on police brutality, and supports abolishing private, for-profit prisons[224][225][226] and the death penalty.[227] Sanders supports Black Lives Matter.[228] He supports legalizing marijuana at the federal level.["

Who's the racist now?

More of your selective intetptetation of what I stated. It is a fact that the majority of lawmakers ARE white. That is not a "racist" statement.

That you judge them based on their skin color, instead of their actions, is a racist statement.

You failed to acknowledge that I also stated that it is their responsibility as laemakers to ensure that "the majority does not have Carte Blanche to discriminate against the minority."

I ignored that, because it has nothing to do with anything that is occurring now.

What is your point except for confirming that you are likely against gay rights, you oppose a women's right to choose, you oppose police forces being held accountable for actions that do not mirror "protecting and serving", you support mass incarceration for profit, instead of policies and programs that REFORM and allow non felony offenders to re enter society, and you are disturbed by Sanders alleged support of Black Lives Matter?

My point was that the fact that the legislators are white, does not mean they are not supporting anti-white discrimination.

I'm judging them by their actions and their policies, you are judging them by their skin color.

Sounds to me like you very well could be a homophobic, anti women's choice, supporter of a milaristic police forces, Alt Right goon.

Now what? Exactly how do the policies of the above politician restrict you as a white citizen from being successful?

And more directly, how are his policies favoring black or brown citizens over white citizens?

I don't care about sanders personally, I only referenced him to make attack your "point" that having white legislators meant that our government policy was not anti-white.

I already kniw that the policies of the government are not anti white. It is you who claim they are, not I.

Get you statements straight.

You presented as "Evidence" that the policies are not anti-white, the fact that the legislators are mostly white.

My example of Bernie Sanders was demonstrate how you are judging people, incorrectly, by their skin color and not their actions, and that your evidence was thus bullshit.

Racist bullshit.

Actually that is not true a white male is the most minimized creature out there at the moment when it comes to advantages and extra credits given if all things are consider. Now that isn't to say all white males are decent people it is just telling you the facts when it comes to businesses and contracting, etc.....

I am not even engaging in a dialogue that implies that there are not decent white people out there. There are white people in my own family, and I care about all of them.

However, what I see happening in this forum are quite a few people (who I assume are white) claiming to be minimized or marginalized by law without providing a single concrete fact that supports what they are stating.
It had a bunch of storm front and queers move in years ago. To try to have a discussion based on truth here is like spitting in the wind because you get people like IM2 that are so full of shit they are not worth the effort or time to try to have a decent conversation with. We have mixed marriages in my family too.

No I am not full of shit and I was in a mixed marriage and have a mixed race child. You however are full of shit.

You are ignorant and you actually believe the equal rights laws are somehow denying whites when all they are trying to do is make sure everyone gets the same chances. Whites were not doing this and to pretend they are now is to believe a lie. Without these laws whites would discriminate even more.. You got this whole thing ass backwards and it's basically because you have not taken the time to research matters, you just believe that whites are getting the shaft and that all todays people fighting for civil rights want is revenge against whites or to find ways to discriminate against them. That's about as stupid as it gets.

Cute.

Bernie_Sanders.jpg

Who's the racist now?

I already kniw that the policies of the government are not anti white. It is you who claim they are, not I.

You presented as "Evidence" that the policies are not anti-white, the fact that the legislators are mostly white.

My example of Bernie Sanders was demonstrate how you are judging people, incorrectly, by their skin color and not their actions, and that your evidence was thus bullshit.

Racist bullshit.
From the sound of that last nomination hearing Bernie's newest target will be the Christians. Nomination Hearing for Deputy Director of White House Budget Office | U.S. Senate Committee On The Budget

No I am not full of shit and I was in a mixed marriage and have a mixed race child. You however are full of shit.

You are ignorant and you actually believe the equal rights laws are somehow denying whites when all they are trying to do is make sure everyone gets the same chances. Whites were not doing this and to pretend they are now is to believe a lie. Without these laws whites would discriminate even more.. You got this whole thing ass backwards and it's basically because you have not taken the time to research matters, you just believe that whites are getting the shaft and that all todays people fighting for civil rights want is revenge against whites or to find ways to discriminate against them. That's about as stupid as it gets.
No you have already showed clearly you are a racist fool through your own words.

From the ingraham thread today.

Well, Whitey, that sucks for you but as they say - payback is a bitch.

They get that 15% to 20% extra to encourage them to sublet contracts to DBE's. The DBE's do not get that 15% to 20%, that is the prime contractors money to keep. Many of those primes have made illegitimate deals to put a DBE of their choice in as their subs. They disadvantage business enterprise only has to be 51% owned by whatever their disadvantage is. The very corrupt large contractors don't care about that 20% as much as they do about having ultimate control over the most important aspects of the contracts.

No go away fool.

I did not ask if the DBE got that 15-20 percent. I asked why federal contractors get that 15-20 percent as encouragement to do business with a DBE idiot.

No you have already showed clearly you are a racist fool through your own words.

I have not shown anything of the sort.

I don't have the right to equal treatment or protection under the law.

And you support that discrimination.

You are the racist here.

And as always, you portray youself as a "victim" who has not EVER provided a shred of a single fact that even remotely supports what you state.

Which is why it is so easy to dismiss you as a chronic whiner. It's much easier for you to say that I'm a racist.

You're a joke.

No go away fool.

I did not ask if the DBE got that 15-20 percent. I asked why federal contractors get that 15-20 percent as encouragement to do business with a DBE idiot.

Shit man, no wonder some people wouldn't hire you as you cannot read or comprehend worth a damn.

Last edited:

From the ingraham thread today.

Well, Whitey, that sucks for you but as they say - payback is a bitch.

And that's what another white person says.

Look correll, it's like this, we aren't looking for that, but at the same time we have the right to want that. You guys have fucked us for over 200 years..

You whites are still practicing racism prick. Get it? We know that. Get it? You guys aren't dealing with a bunch of uneducated lacks who can't read anymore. So you can't tell us how racism is over while still practicing it and we are going to believe it.

For example pussies like you want to whine about not being held responsible for what your ancestors in the past did. Yet you hold the same beliefs. Blacks are lazy. Blacks do not want to work, Blacks want everything handed to then, Blacks are violent. Blacks are criminal. Blacks lack morals. All the same mother fucking beliefs your punk ass ancestors held. Yet you guys think we are stupid and just because we can sit besides you in a bathroom stall and take a shit that everything is done and you are absolved. You believe the same as your ancestors. You will be blamed for the same things.

What ye sows ye shall also reap. Whites are not immune to this spiritual law,

Understand that and stop whining about somebody wanting revenge against your white asses,

Then do this,

So stop being racists.

No go away fool.

Shit man, no wonder some people wouldn't hire you as you cannot read or comprehend worth a damn.

I read fine. You seem unable to explain why such incentives exist.

Cute.

Bernie_Sanders.jpg

Who's the racist now?

I already know that the policies of the government are not anti white. It is you who claim they are, not I.

Racist

Cute.

Bernie_Sanders.jpg

Who's the racist now?

More of your selective interptetations of what I stated. It is a fact that the majority of lawmakers ARE white. That is not a "racist" statement.

Racist bullshit.

ROFLMAO. You are a disingenuois liar. I stated that the majority of lawmakers are white, which they are, and YOU apparently believe in your warped perception that presentening Sanders was somehow proof that he as a lawmaker is anti white, and real truth is that his policies support the LBGT community of which many WHITES are a part of.

He also supports pro choice for women, which affects WHITE FEMALES. He also supports legalizing marijuana which in legal states had produced new business opportunities for aspiring dispensary owners which INCLUDES WHITE PEOPLE.

Name one policy of his or any lawmaker that is specifically anti white.

You will not, because you can't.

Your argument is silly and immature at best.....like I told you before, it's easier for you to cry that you are a victim and I am "racist". Too funny.

Last edited:

No go away fool.

You can't read or comprehend. I edited it and bolded post #314 for you can see that you quoted it. YOU DO NOT get special credits or special treatment for being ignorant or a moron in the USA and if you have been in the past it needs to be stopped immediately.

No go away fool.

You can't read or comprehend. I edited it and bolded post #314 for you can see that you quoted it. YOU DO NOT get special credits or special treatment for being ignorant or a moron in the USA and if you have been in the past it needs to be stopped immediately.

I read and comprehend fine. You are ignorant. Really. You think you can sit on your white ass and claim hat racism is a thing of the past and that such policies need to end when we read pages of racism from whites in places like this. Have you lost your mind?

You have not yet explained why the .federal government made this requirement. You have explained why you think this is done, but you have not explained why the government felt it necessary to make this a policy.

No go away fool.

I read and comprehend fine. You are ignorant. Really. You think you can sit on your white ass and claim hat racism is a thing of the past and that such policies need to end when we read pages of racism from whites in places like this. Have you lost your mind?

You have not yet explained why the .federal government made this requirement. You have explained why you think this is done, but you have not explained why the government felt it necessary to make this a policy.
My mind is fine you racist ignorant asshole.

Forum List

Back