"You stay white, and I'll stay black"

THE HOMESTEAD ACT? That was 18 fucking 62!!!

You are going back 155 years, to explain why you think white guys today have had shit handed to them?

YOu are fucking nuts.

Yep, because there are people today living on that free land who got it passed to them through these same 155 years.

Ask Cliven Bundy and others who make huge money today from the free land their ancestors passed to them.

Just face it. Without government help, whites would be nowhere.

Just as there is such a thing as "generational poverty" for some, there is also "generationsl wealth" for others. How someone would not understand this is baffling.

RACE - The Power of an Illusion | White Advantage

These whites don't want to admit what the rest of us already know. Including whites such as this man:

I wonder what this Tim Wise has to say about his Jews coming here mostly at the turn of the 20th century, and coming to have very high incomes.

Is there Jewish privilege?

Jews are white.

Here's the best autosomal DNA study on Ashkenazi Jews I've seen, on the whole they're clearly Mediterranean leaning.

Eurogenes Blog: Estonian Biocentre Human Genome Diversity Panel (EGDP)

Ashkenazi
Anatolia_ChL 7.9
Arab_Israel_1 15.65
Avar 0.6
Bashkir 0.05
Cossack 0
Italian_Tuscan 30.45
Polish 11.75
Samaritan 33.6
Uygur 0

The truth is whites have been handed almost everything they have got. You white folks don't like that being said about you , but you sure are gad to put that on others. I've dismissed nothing. After whites were given land as part of the homestead act I am sure they worked very hard to farm that land. After whites were given low cost loans in the 50's by the government to buy homes, I am quite sure they worked hard to make the payments. While blacks could not get certain jobs because of their race, I'm sure whites who were hired because they were white worked hard to remain employed. I'm sure that the whites who got admitted into college that did not allow blacks worked hard to get those degrees. I'm sure that white person who got that business loan blacks were denied only because of race, worked hard to make that business was successful. Oh I am not dismissing anything correll, not at all.

But of course the fact that you acknowledge the truth and point out that black citizens were denied the same opportunities in post slavery America, that in some perverse way in his view, this is a form of "anti white" sentiment.

And of course we all know that when Affirmative Action was signed into effect, that literally overnight, employers stopped hiring white people, colleges stopped admitting white students, and banks stopped granting low interest loans to white people because everything was "handed" to "The Blacks" at the expense of the poor, maligned white man.

SMGDH.

A strawman, taken to an absurd extreme as you have done, is an inadvertent admission on your part that you can not dispute what I actually said.

My point stands.

When you state that "white men have shit handed to them" you are dismissing all their hard work and sacrifice.

When I think how hard it has been for me to get to where I am, when I think of the struggles of so many of my friends and family...

And people like you, talk shit about them as though they are the fucking Rockerfellers...

The only "point" that you have is your nearly hysterical defense of "how hard you and those that you know have worked for what they have".

You are absolutely welcome to allow your point to "stand" within your own circle of influence, but it means ZERO within mine, nor does it negate the fact that SOME have benefited from exactly what IM2 stated. You may want to shed your thin skin and ask where anyone implied anything about you personally.

You don't like it when a collective is the beneficiary of preferential treatment not available to all in society and you feel that you are assumed to be one of those who benefitted, do you?

Kind of like the fact that not every black citizen is successful because of AA, or at the expense of a white person. See how that works?

The fact that you felt the need to address an absurd strawman instead of what I actually said, reveals that in your mind, that you know you cannot refute my point, at least not honestly.

That is why I said that my point stands.

And my point does thus stand.

When you state that "white men have shit handed to them" you are dismissing all their hard work and sacrifice.

When I think how hard it has been for me to get to where I am, when I think of the struggles of so many of my friends and family...

And people like you, talk shit about them as though they are the fucking Rockerfellers...
then we will talk about what whites have had handed to them and you will understand that whites have been given things that others have not.

Germany didn't have much colonies, and still became a White power, in fact technologically speaking pound for pound they seem to be superior over other Whites, even White Americans.

How did that happen?

This thread is in response to several questions I’ve been asked recently. It has been suggested that since I am a white person, I cannot know what black people experience in this country.

In 1971 I moved from Lancaster County, PA into North Philadelphia to work at a Christian Youth Organization. I was one of a hand full of whites there. Then in 1980, I married a black man and we have lived together in black neighborhoods ever since. He told me from the very beginning “You stay white, and I’ll stay black,” and that’s what we have done. I feel as though I have been given insights into what black people experience. And since most white people don’t get those insights, I’ve been trying to share what I have learned. While I site other authors and sometimes refer to statistics or something I’ve read, my convictions have come from my experiences alone. And while you can argue with someone’s viewpoint and perceptions, you cannot argue with their experiences. It is what makes them who they are.

Folks have mentioned the Black Experience. My husband has told me many times over the years that the Black Experience in America is that you cannot be yourself. It’s being told by a white catholic brother that you can’t play the trumpet because your lips are too big (he suggests the tuba instead.) It’s being told by the white piano teacher that you can’t play the piano because your fingers are too small. It’s being followed around the store by the salespeople, picking up their negative, suspicious vibe before you even see them. It’s walking down the street with a smile on your face and watching the first white lady you come across tighten the grip on her handbag. It’s standing on the corner when a white person pulls up to the stop sign, sees you and quickly locks all of the doors. It’s seeing black people on the news night after night, in handcuffs, being taken away as criminals. It’s wanting to speak up at work when you see unequal treatment, but knowing you may lose your job if you do. It’s being angry at injustice, but being told to shut up and forget about the past, like it has nothing to do with the present.

I was cut from a basketball team because I wasn't "tall enough". I lock my doors when I come to a street corner where white beggars are there. I have been called racist because I didn't help a white girl because her boyfriend, who I never met was black, he was the one that called and accused me. I have stood up for what was wrong and lost my job, that is a risk you take, but wrong is wrong, sorry you don't feel that way. I work harder to try to work with black clients over white for fear of being labeled a racist. Seeing people getting arrested on TV? That makes no sense to me, if a black commits a crime, should it not be put on the news?

My daughter's husband, who is black get crap from black people for marrying a white girl. He also gets crap for voting Republican. Our family and friends don't ever mention his skin color, he is a good guy and that is all that matters.

These are all false equivalences. For example why would a back person not like the fact a black peons marries someone white? Can you explain that or are you going to fall back on the weak claim of its black racism.

I married a white women and got crap. I understood why. It did not stop me from doing anything. And the thing about whites is they want so hard to forget and pretend that things just magically disappear that they refuse to understand the mistrust they created or the centuries of pain they created by what they have done. Everybody is just supposed to drop these things because whites want it dropped. Think about that for a second.

Your wifes husband gets crap for voting republican because of republican policies..

Yep, because there are people today living on that free land who got it passed to them through these same 155 years.

Ask Cliven Bundy and others who make huge money today from the free land their ancestors passed to them.

Just face it. Without government help, whites would be nowhere.

Just as there is such a thing as "generational poverty" for some, there is also "generationsl wealth" for others. How someone would not understand this is baffling.

These whites don't want to admit what the rest of us already know. Including whites such as this man:

I wonder what this Tim Wise has to say about his Jews coming here mostly at the turn of the 20th century, and coming to have very high incomes.

Jews are white.

Here's the best autosomal DNA study on Ashkenazi Jews I've seen, on the whole they're clearly Mediterranean leaning.

Ashkenazi
Anatolia_ChL 7.9
Arab_Israel_1 15.65
Avar 0.6
Bashkir 0.05
Cossack 0
Italian_Tuscan 30.45
Polish 11.75
Samaritan 33.6
Uygur 0

Jews are white.

This thread is in response to several questions I’ve been asked recently. It has been suggested that since I am a white person, I cannot know what black people experience in this country.

In 1971 I moved from Lancaster County, PA into North Philadelphia to work at a Christian Youth Organization. I was one of a hand full of whites there. Then in 1980, I married a black man and we have lived together in black neighborhoods ever since. He told me from the very beginning “You stay white, and I’ll stay black,” and that’s what we have done. I feel as though I have been given insights into what black people experience. And since most white people don’t get those insights, I’ve been trying to share what I have learned. While I site other authors and sometimes refer to statistics or something I’ve read, my convictions have come from my experiences alone. And while you can argue with someone’s viewpoint and perceptions, you cannot argue with their experiences. It is what makes them who they are.

Folks have mentioned the Black Experience. My husband has told me many times over the years that the Black Experience in America is that you cannot be yourself. It’s being told by a white catholic brother that you can’t play the trumpet because your lips are too big (he suggests the tuba instead.) It’s being told by the white piano teacher that you can’t play the piano because your fingers are too small. It’s being followed around the store by the salespeople, picking up their negative, suspicious vibe before you even see them. It’s walking down the street with a smile on your face and watching the first white lady you come across tighten the grip on her handbag. It’s standing on the corner when a white person pulls up to the stop sign, sees you and quickly locks all of the doors. It’s seeing black people on the news night after night, in handcuffs, being taken away as criminals. It’s wanting to speak up at work when you see unequal treatment, but knowing you may lose your job if you do. It’s being angry at injustice, but being told to shut up and forget about the past, like it has nothing to do with the present.

I was cut from a basketball team because I wasn't "tall enough". I lock my doors when I come to a street corner where white beggars are there. I have been called racist because I didn't help a white girl because her boyfriend, who I never met was black, he was the one that called and accused me. I have stood up for what was wrong and lost my job, that is a risk you take, but wrong is wrong, sorry you don't feel that way. I work harder to try to work with black clients over white for fear of being labeled a racist. Seeing people getting arrested on TV? That makes no sense to me, if a black commits a crime, should it not be put on the news?

My daughter's husband, who is black get crap from black people for marrying a white girl. He also gets crap for voting Republican. Our family and friends don't ever mention his skin color, he is a good guy and that is all that matters.

I married a white women and got crap.

Did you go into feral Chimp spasms against your White wife, much like you do against White people here?

Jews are white.

Ashkenazi
Anatolia_ChL 7.9
Arab_Israel_1 15.65
Avar 0.6
Bashkir 0.05
Cossack 0
Italian_Tuscan 30.45
Polish 11.75
Samaritan 33.6
Uygur 0

Jews are white.

Jews often have curly hair, usually not nappy, but still somewhat in between White people hair, and Negroid hair.

Jews are white.

Ashkenazi
Anatolia_ChL 7.9
Arab_Israel_1 15.65
Avar 0.6
Bashkir 0.05
Cossack 0
Italian_Tuscan 30.45
Polish 11.75
Samaritan 33.6
Uygur 0

Jews are white.

Jews often have curly hair, usually not nappy, but still somewhat in between White people hair, and Negroid hair.

Whites have curly hair.

Did you go into feral Chimp spasms against your White wife, much like you do against White people here?

What are feral chimp spasms?

Jews are white.

Ashkenazi
Anatolia_ChL 7.9
Arab_Israel_1 15.65
Avar 0.6
Bashkir 0.05
Cossack 0
Italian_Tuscan 30.45
Polish 11.75
Samaritan 33.6
Uygur 0

Jews are white.

Whites have curly hair.

I don't think it's supposed to be that way, really.

It seems that nations like say Sweden, or Poland are like 95% straight haired, as opposed to some like Jews who are probably only 20% straight haired, or say Irish who are probably 60% straight haired.

What are feral chimp spasms?

And people like you, talk shit about them as though they are the fucking Rockerfellers....

The truth is whites have been handed almost everything they have got. You white folks don't like that being said about you , but you sure are gad to put that on others. I've dismissed nothing. After whites were given land as part of the homestead act I am sure they worked very hard to farm that land. After whites were given low cost loans in the 50's by the government to buy homes, I am quite sure they worked hard to make the payments. While blacks could not get certain jobs because of their race, I'm sure whites who were hired because they were white worked hard to remain employed. I'm sure that the whites who got admitted into college that did not allow blacks worked hard to get those degrees. I'm sure that white person who got that business loan blacks were denied only because of race, worked hard to make that business was successful. Oh I am not dismissing anything correll, not at all.

But of course the fact that you acknowledge the truth and point out that black citizens were denied the same opportunities in post slavery America, that in some perverse way in his view, this is a form of "anti white" sentiment.

And of course we all know that when Affirmative Action was signed into effect, that literally overnight, employers stopped hiring white people, colleges stopped admitting white students, and banks stopped granting low interest loans to white people because everything was "handed" to "The Blacks" at the expense of the poor, maligned white man.

SMGDH.

A strawman, taken to an absurd extreme as you have done, is an inadvertent admission on your part that you can not dispute what I actually said.

My point stands.

The only "point" that you have is your nearly hysterical defense of "how hard you and those that you know have worked for what they have".

You are absolutely welcome to allow your point to "stand" within your own circle of influence, but it means ZERO within mine, nor does it negate the fact that SOME have benefited from exactly what IM2 stated. You may want to shed your thin skin and ask where anyone implied anything about you personally.

You don't like it when a collective is the beneficiary of preferential treatment not available to all in society and you feel that you are assumed to be one of those who benefitted, do you?

Kind of like the fact that not every black citizen is successful because of AA, or at the expense of a white person. See how that works?

The fact that you felt the need to address an absurd strawman instead of what I actually said, reveals that in your mind, that you know you cannot refute my point, at least not honestly.

That is why I said that my point stands.

And my point does thus stand.

So you're not one of the Rockefellers?

That's your point? How profound.

Outside of that, it is still meaningless.

It is a fact, like it or not, that generational wealth as a result of preferential treatment DOES exist for SOME.

You can keep your denial blinders on by choice....but it does not alter the truth.

Last edited:

These are all false equivalences. For example why would a back person not like the fact a black peons marries someone white? Can you explain that or are you going to fall back on the weak claim of its black racism.

I married a white women and got crap. I understood why. It did not stop me from doing anything. And the thing about whites is they want so hard to forget and pretend that things just magically disappear that they refuse to understand the mistrust they created or the centuries of pain they created by what they have done. Everybody is just supposed to drop these things because whites want it dropped. Think about that for a second.

Your wifes husband gets crap for voting republican because of republican policies..

I can ask my wife's husband and see why black people are upset. It's my daughters husband not my wife's husband, that would be me and I am not a Republican, my daughters husband is black.

I can ask my wife's husband and see why black people are upset. It's my daughters husband not my wife's husband, that would be me and I am not a Republican, my daughters husband is black.

My bad a typo. But I liked your comeback it had me laughing. Good one!

Nah. I'm not a racist. Not even close. It's not racism to hold whites accountable for the racism they continue to practice

You may or may not be a racist, but the language of a bigot comes through loud and clear. You rightly claim that only a black can know what its like to be black - and then go on to stereotype whites, as if you would know.

Let me tell you what I've experienced as a white person -

I've been pulled over at night for no apparent reason and had the cops ask me to leave the car while they shone flashlights all over the interior - it's scary.

I've been paid less and/or passed over for promotion to some one who was less qualified - and in one case had to train the higher paid individual.

I've had bank tellers, cashiers and store clerks be rude to, or ignore me.

I've been followed in department stores by 'discreet' security or suspicious employees.

Now let me tell what I haven't done - I haven't hated an entire race for a few bad actors. I agree that racism exists - in the form of lowered expectations. But that form of racism doesn't come from the folks who tell you that hard work pays off - it comes from the folks who tell you that without special help you can't make it - the very same folks who tell our inner city kids that they must stay in unsafe and failing schools because the teachers union is such a big political donor.

If you want to be mad be mad at the race hustlers - they ain't all white, and very few are Republicans.

You called Dr. Ben Carson an idiot - that's astounding. Is it because he shattered your hateful delusions?
I'm glad that you came away from your encounter with police officers alive and only scared. Some others have not been so fortunate.

I'm glad that you haven't hated an entire race for a few bad actors within that race. But, that's what has been happening to black people for a very long time. Their entire race has been hated, stereotyped and stigmatized for a few bad actors. We whites don't do that to our own race when we are mistreated by other whites. But we do tend to do it to other races.

I wish we could all stop being mad and start finding ways of talking to each other that may bring about more understanding of one another.

Funny, you cannot recognize that blacks will treat you differently just because you are white. It doesn't matter whether you married a black man, or had half-breed children. You are still just some white woman. So, no, I'm not buying your arrogant contention that you, and you alone among us, are able to accurately depict the black experience. All those things you cited, I've heard those from my black friends and family members. As far as being told what I can, and cannot do, I've faced that all my life. Guess what, I still did what I wanted. Of course, you might argue that what someone wants may be predicated on what they believe they can do, and you might be right. It is inherent upon individuals, and parents, to instill a stronger sense of self.
I really did not arrogantly contend that I and I alone am able to accurately depict the black experience. I just stated that because of my personal experiences I have insights that some other white folks may not have. Lots of white people have black friends and some have black family members, but still do not live 24-7 with a black person. Many people speak differently and put on a different face in public than they have around the breakfast or dinner table.

And as far as individuals believing in themselves and what they can do - it is unfortunate that many do not have anyone "in their corner" to instill that sense of self. There are lots of lost adults out there still seeking for themselves and many children get forsaken in their struggle.

Nah. I'm not a racist. Not even close. It's not racism to hold whites accountable for the racism they continue to practice

You may or may not be a racist, but the language of a bigot comes through loud and clear. You rightly claim that only a black can know what its like to be black - and then go on to stereotype whites, as if you would know.

Let me tell you what I've experienced as a white person -

I've been pulled over at night for no apparent reason and had the cops ask me to leave the car while they shone flashlights all over the interior - it's scary.

I've been paid less and/or passed over for promotion to some one who was less qualified - and in one case had to train the higher paid individual.

I've had bank tellers, cashiers and store clerks be rude to, or ignore me.

I've been followed in department stores by 'discreet' security or suspicious employees.

Now let me tell what I haven't done - I haven't hated an entire race for a few bad actors. I agree that racism exists - in the form of lowered expectations. But that form of racism doesn't come from the folks who tell you that hard work pays off - it comes from the folks who tell you that without special help you can't make it - the very same folks who tell our inner city kids that they must stay in unsafe and failing schools because the teachers union is such a big political donor.

If you want to be mad be mad at the race hustlers - they ain't all white, and very few are Republicans.

You called Dr. Ben Carson an idiot - that's astounding. Is it because he shattered your hateful delusions?
I'm glad that you came away from your encounter with police officers alive and only scared. Some others have not been so fortunate.

I'm glad that you haven't hated an entire race for a few bad actors within that race. But, that's what has been happening to black people for a very long time. Their entire race has been hated, stereotyped and stigmatized for a few bad actors. We whites don't do that to our own race when we are mistreated by other whites. But we do tend to do it to other races.

I wish we could all stop being mad and start finding ways of talking to each other that may bring about more understanding of one another.

Some whites have got to want to understand how we feel instead of always believing they get to dictate to us how we are to feel.

A pretty little White girl in Little Rock holds a sign. "I don't want to go to school with negros". Me too. Leave us alone.

Delores, that being told "you can't" is a part of the world. I am white plus a female that has been told "you can't" my entire life by some ass out there that is clueless, resentful, jealous or whatever and they even tried to give me the "you can't"s and I was already doing what ever it was that was in my heart to try to accomplish. If I believed "you can't" for every time I heard it I would have lived a very boring miserable existence. I would have never been able to have my own business at twenty-five as a single mother with two children. I would not have tried to paint and that would have cost me not only financially but also the pleasure of being able to do it. I was producing spec material in my mine operation when a state employee attempted to tell me "you can't do it that away" but I was already and it met the specifications to a tee. I would not accept "you can't" from any human when I believe I can, as the Word tells me with God all things are possible.

It's not that simple lady and you know it. And its certainly not about accepting what somebody tells you that you can't do. And before you start off assuming, I am a black man with a masters degree who was told I can't do that by whites because I did not have the intelligence. I helped build a business too even though whites told us hat we were too stupid to know' business. Bu still I have bene stopped at least 10o times by police in the 40 years I have been driving while not breaking laws, denied promotions because f my color. Denied jobs when I was the candidate with the most experience and education. I was even interviewed for a job and presented ideas to the board they thought were great and never thought of and still did not get the job while some white kid with less experience did as I read the article in the paper..So it's not that simple and we need to be a bit more truthful in these kinds of conversations.

Never forget....we're all silently laughing at you.

Why are you laughing him,, everyone needs to be taken serious. I take him serious just as the white kid who grew up in harlem and was discriminated. Eminem for example said he had a hard time to make it in the rap business because he is white, I dont laugh at him either.
To fight for everyones civil rights is just. To fight for the rights of your own ris

Delores, that being told "you can't" is a part of the world. I am white plus a female that has been told "you can't" my entire life by some ass out there that is clueless, resentful, jealous or whatever and they even tried to give me the "you can't"s and I was already doing what ever it was that was in my heart to try to accomplish. If I believed "you can't" for every time I heard it I would have lived a very boring miserable existence. I would have never been able to have my own business at twenty-five as a single mother with two children. I would not have tried to paint and that would have cost me not only financially but also the pleasure of being able to do it. I was producing spec material in my mine operation when a state employee attempted to tell me "you can't do it that away" but I was already and it met the specifications to a tee. I would not accept "you can't" from any human when I believe I can, as the Word tells me with God all things are possible.

It's not that simple lady and you know it. And its certainly not about accepting what somebody tells you that you can't do. And before you start off assuming, I am a black man with a masters degree who was told I can't do that by whites because I did not have the intelligence. I helped build a business too even though whites told us hat we were too stupid to know' business. Bu still I have bene stopped at least 10o times by police in the 40 years I have been driving while not breaking laws, denied promotions because f my color. Denied jobs when I was the candidate with the most experience and education. I was even interviewed for a job and presented ideas to the board they thought were great and never thought of and still did not get the job while some white kid with less experience did as I read the article in the paper..So it's not that simple and we need to be a bit more truthful in these kinds of conversations.

Why are you laughing him,, everyone needs to be taken serious. I take him serious just as the white kid who grew up in harlem and was discriminated. Eminem for example said he had a hard time to make it in the rap business because he is white, I dont laugh at him either.
To fight for everyone's civil rights is just. To fight for your own race's civil rights is also just, unless your white then its racist. Cowards like IM2 push that narrative because they are to weak to fight the true evil. I encourage IM2 to continue his drivel, it only opens the eyes of more whites and lets them see how hated we truly are.

To fight for everyones civil rights is just. To fight for the rights of your own ris

To fight for everyone's civil rights is just. To fight for your own race's civil rights is also just, unless your white then its racist. Cowards like IM2 push that narrative because they are to weak to fight the true evil. I encourage IM2 to continue his drivel, it only opens the eyes of more whites and lets them see how hated we truly are.

Your just that stupid aren't you? What civil rights do whites not have that we all need to fight for?

Forum List

Back