You think our leaders waste money?

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
$11,000 per month: That’s what the French government pays for President Hollande’s haircuts

Cutting remarks are being made about the high cost of the French president’s personal hairdresser.

François Hollande may be the most unpopular president in the history of modern France, but he is certainly among the most impeccably groomed.

In a season that has seen his disapproval ratings approach 90 percent of French voters, even more gleeful ridicule was heaped on François Hollande this week, when Le Canard Enchaîné, the satirical newspaper, exposed that his personal hair stylist has been paid 9,985 euros ( about $11,000) per month since Hollande was elected in 2012.

That is about as much as a French government minister makes per month, and only a third less than Hollande’s own monthly paycheck.

$11,000 a month on hair cuts for a balding man? I use $30 clippers I bought years ago about once a month, and I have a full head of hair. Who does this guy think he is?

No different in the USA. Big unlimited government lead by corrupt criminal politicians, sucks wherever it exists.

BTW...check out what the Obama's spend for vacation.

I would guess the Clinton's would spend far more...

No different in the USA. Big unlimited government lead by corrupt criminal politicians, sucks wherever it exists.

Obama's pay for their own vacation. Who cares how much they spend?

The President also pays for his own haircuts

Must you always lie blatantly like your beloved? No wonder you love Hillary's snatch...you have zero credibility here...go away.

Report: Price of Obama getaways $70 million so far, and counting

Obama Family’s 2014 Christmas Vacation in Hawaii Cost Taxpayers $3,672,798 in Transportation Expenses
Judicial Watch also obtained records from the U.S. Department of the Air Force revealing the flight cost for Obama’s July 2014 fundraising expedition to Seattle, Washington, and San Francisco and Los Angeles, California, and the flight cost for the Obama Family’s August 2014 vacation to Martha’s Vineyard, came to a total of $2,825,751.80 in taxpayer-paid transportation expenses. The documents regarding the fundraising and vacation expenses came in response to two Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests filed on July 28, 2014 and August 25, 2014, respectively:

• Transportation for Obama family vacation to Martha’s Vineyard in August 2014 cost taxpayers $400,666.30
On July 22, Obama kicked off a three-day fundraising tour in Seattle to raise money for the Democratic National Committee and support his fellow Democrats nationwide. His visit to Seattle, San Francisco, and Los Angles encompassed at least five fundraisers, including one at the house of Shonda Rhimes, producer of the hit ABC series “Scandal,” where guests paid up to $32,400 for attendance. Shortly afterwards, the Obama Family left in Air Force One for a two-week vacation in Martha’s Vineyard from August 9-23.

Obama received heavy criticism for moving forward with the West Coast fundraisers in July and the August vacation due to numerous major international crises at the time: escalated fighting in Gaza and the surge of illegal aliens over the U.S. border. Only a week before heading west, Obama also drew fire for attending fundraisers in New York immediately after the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 in Ukraine. There was, however, one section of his west coast trip Obama’s advisors deemed wise to cut out – an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel’s comedy TV-show.

Obama’s fundraising trips were also deemed inappropriate by some because of the heavy burden they place on American taxpayers forced to foot the majority of the bill for explicitly Democratic fundraisers. According to campaign finance laws, the DNC only has to pay the equivalent of a commercial airline ticket to fly Obama, while taxpayers must pay for the lion’s share of Air Force One’s operating cost.

According to the Washington Examiner, “the first family has racked up 38 holidays, working vacations, and fun trips like a date night in New York. They are on par to take at least 45 holidays before leaving office.”

“The Obamas’ travel is out of control. They are treating the Air Force One like an Uber ride. Our military deserves better. The Secret Service is stretched to the breaking point by President’s Obama’s abusive travel,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “And President Obama seems oblivious to the burden he is placing on Americans with his continuous vacations, getaways, and political junkets at taxpayer expense.”
Judicial Watch: Obama Family’s 2014 Christmas Vacation in Hawaii Cost Taxpayers $3,672,798 in Transportation Expenses - Judicial Watch

Last edited:

Hahahahhaha......Araonland gives you an AGREE...proving you duped him...too funny.

Leftists are so easily duped by lies...no wonder Cankles has it so easy.

They do. I remember a year or two ago, I read we paid almost 800K dolalrs to see if a scientist could train a lion to run on a treadmill. ugh
This is pretty bad, too. But probably more rampant here..

Most you always lie blatantly like your beloved? No wonder you love Hillary's snatch...you have zero credibility here...go away.

Obama Family’s 2014 Christmas Vacation in Hawaii Cost Taxpayers $3,672,798 in Transportation Expenses
Judicial Watch also obtained records from the U.S. Department of the Air Force revealing the flight cost for Obama’s July 2014 fundraising expedition to Seattle, Washington, and San Francisco and Los Angeles, California, and the flight cost for the Obama Family’s August 2014 vacation to Martha’s Vineyard, came to a total of $2,825,751.80 in taxpayer-paid transportation expenses. The documents regarding the fundraising and vacation expenses came in response to two Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests filed on July 28, 2014 and August 25, 2014, respectively:

• Transportation for Obama family vacation to Martha’s Vineyard in August 2014 cost taxpayers $400,666.30
On July 22, Obama kicked off a three-day fundraising tour in Seattle to raise money for the Democratic National Committee and support his fellow Democrats nationwide. His visit to Seattle, San Francisco, and Los Angles encompassed at least five fundraisers, including one at the house of Shonda Rhimes, producer of the hit ABC series “Scandal,” where guests paid up to $32,400 for attendance. Shortly afterwards, the Obama Family left in Air Force One for a two-week vacation in Martha’s Vineyard from August 9-23.

Obama received heavy criticism for moving forward with the West Coast fundraisers in July and the August vacation due to numerous major international crises at the time: escalated fighting in Gaza and the surge of illegal aliens over the U.S. border. Only a week before heading west, Obama also drew fire for attending fundraisers in New York immediately after the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 in Ukraine. There was, however, one section of his west coast trip Obama’s advisors deemed wise to cut out – an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel’s comedy TV-show.

Obama’s fundraising trips were also deemed inappropriate by some because of the heavy burden they place on American taxpayers forced to foot the majority of the bill for explicitly Democratic fundraisers. According to campaign finance laws, the DNC only has to pay the equivalent of a commercial airline ticket to fly Obama, while taxpayers must pay for the lion’s share of Air Force One’s operating cost.

According to the Washington Examiner, “the first family has racked up 38 holidays, working vacations, and fun trips like a date night in New York. They are on par to take at least 45 holidays before leaving office.”

“The Obamas’ travel is out of control. They are treating the Air Force One like an Uber ride. Our military deserves better. The Secret Service is stretched to the breaking point by President’s Obama’s abusive travel,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “And President Obama seems oblivious to the burden he is placing on Americans with his continuous vacations, getaways, and political junkets at taxpayer expense.”
Judicial Watch: Obama Family’s 2014 Christmas Vacation in Hawaii Cost Taxpayers $3,672,798 in Transportation Expenses - Judicial Watch

Our President pays for his own vacation expenses and is entitled to vacation with his family. All previous Presidents have done the same

Air Force One provides a secure command and control center to provide protection and access to secure communications if needed. Air Force One has been provided to Presidents for 60 years.

Secret Service is provided to protect the President. Given that ten percent of all Presidents have been shot, it is a necessary expense. Intense security is something we impose on the Obama family. They would love to live in a society where they can freely walk about

WRONG
Congressional perks like free gym, haircuts and cars prove a tempting target for candidates
Still WRONG
You can still get a taxpayer-subsidized haircut at the Senate barbershop, but manicures are out

They also get "free" manicures AND shoe shines.
Obama has his barber flown in twice a month.
So Who Pays for Obama’s Chicago Barber to Allegedly Fly Bi-Monthly to the White House? ‘It’s Not Important,’ He Says

Most you always lie blatantly like your beloved? No wonder you love Hillary's snatch...you have zero credibility here...go away.

Our President pays for his own vacation expenses and is entitled to vacation with his family. All previous Presidents have done the same

Air Force One provides a secure command and control center to provide protection and access to secure communications if needed. Air Force One has been provided to Presidents for 60 years.

Secret Service is provided to protect the President. Given that ten percent of all Presidents have been shot, it is a necessary expense. Intense security is something we impose on the Obama family. They would love to live in a society where they can freely walk about
Lies...lies....and more lies.

You are the biggest statist dummy on this forum, but only when a D is in the WH.

This isn't even a good $10.00 haircut.
th

WRONG
Congressional perks like free gym, haircuts and cars prove a tempting target for candidates
Still WRONG
You can still get a taxpayer-subsidized haircut at the Senate barbershop, but manicures are out

So Who Pays for Obama’s Chicago Barber to Allegedly Fly Bi-Monthly to the White House? ‘It’s Not Important,’ He Says

Obama gets a $21 haircut and pays for it himself

He pays $21 like everyone else. We don’t care about how famous you are or who you are,” the barber said. “Everyone gets the same price.”

Hahahahhaha......Araonland gives you an AGREE...proving you duped him...too funny.

Leftists are so easily duped by lies...no wonder Cankles has it so easy.

The government has always paid for security and travel. The travel is hand in hand with security. Aside from that Rightwinger was exactly correct.

$11,000 per month: That’s what the French government pays for President Hollande’s haircuts

Cutting remarks are being made about the high cost of the French president’s personal hairdresser.

François Hollande may be the most unpopular president in the history of modern France, but he is certainly among the most impeccably groomed.

In a season that has seen his disapproval ratings approach 90 percent of French voters, even more gleeful ridicule was heaped on François Hollande this week, when Le Canard Enchaîné, the satirical newspaper, exposed that his personal hair stylist has been paid 9,985 euros ( about $11,000) per month since Hollande was elected in 2012.

That is about as much as a French government minister makes per month, and only a third less than Hollande’s own monthly paycheck.

$11,000 a month on hair cuts for a balding man? I use $30 clippers I bought years ago about once a month, and I have a full head of hair. Who does this guy think he is?

I just break out the #1 for the clippers and it's buzz cut time.
It's all about convenience,no trip to the barber and i'm done in five minutes.
And in this heat who the hell wants long hair?
That and of course i'm married so who gives a shit about a fashionable hair cut?
Hell,i'd go for the bald look if it didnt require more maintenance than the buzz cut.

That and of course i'm married so who gives a shit about a fashionable hair cut?
Hell,i'd go for the bald look if it didnt require more maintenance than the buzz cut.

I was talking about the hair on my head.

LIES

I was talking about the hair on my head.

I thought you were talking about the hair on your back....

WRONG
Still WRONG

Obama gets a $21 haircut and pays for it himself

He pays $21 like everyone else. We don’t care about how famous you are or who you are,” the barber said. “Everyone gets the same price.”
Did Soros send you a few bucks for duping Aaronland?

LIES

Proven again and again

The President is responsible for his own vacation expenses

Forum List

Back