You think you'd ever see trump do anything like this?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
1718150772245.png

That's Joe Biden hugging his son Hunter when he sees him after the verdict.

What do you think trump would have done?

View attachment 960918

That's Joe Biden hugging his son Hunter when he sees him after the verdict.

What do you think trump would have done?
Here is the problem. Not to take away from any genuine concern as 99.9% parents care dearly for their kids. However, I hate to be cynical, but would it surprise anyone here if a Dem consultant guided him with what to do and made sure the camera angles were just right? It would be the same if Trumps son was charged, they would direct him just as Conway advised Trump to recant his statement about Obamas birth certificate. He probably didn't want to as he doesn't like to apologize but her instincts were right for him in 2016.

There is also Bidens support of the Three Strikes Program which put many underprivileged men behind bars for good. Trump will have a very easy debate situation when he says to Biden, "you were able to hug your son even though he was charged with having a gun, drugs and avoiding taxes. Think of how many people, thousands, maybe tens of thousands of parents couldn't hug their son because they had three strikes and couldn't get out of prison, or, they couldn't afford a great lawyer, pay for bail etc. It was your policy that put so many behind bars"

The three strikes tough-on-crime policies were some of the worst known in U.S history. Completely handcuffing judges. There are guys literally doing life for stealing bread. In fact, all three of his crimes were minor thefts, there was a youtube video I saw on it long ago.

Just the facts Jack, Trump is going to use this to his advantage. Biden won't even receive much sympathy if he calls Trump out for a low blow because the differences between his son and their sons is immense.

Here is the problem. Not to take away from any genuine concern as 99.9% parents care dearly for their kids. However, I hate to be cynical, but would it surprise anyone here if a Dem consultant guided him with what to do and made sure the camera angles were just right? It would be the same if Trumps son was charged, they would direct him just as Conway advised Trump to recant his statement about Obamas birth certificate. He probably didn't want to as he doesn't like to apologize but her instincts were right for him in 2016.

There is also Bidens support of the Three Strikes Program which put many underprivileged men behind bars for good. Trump will have a very easy debate situation when he says to Biden, "you were able to hug your son even though he was charged with having a gun, drugs and avoiding taxes. Think of how many people, thousands, maybe tens of thousands of parents couldn't hug their son because they had three strikes and couldn't get out of prison, or, they couldn't afford a great lawyer, pay for bail etc. It was your policy that put so many behind bars"

The three strikes tough-on-crime policies were some of the worst known in U.S history. Completely handcuffing judges. There are guys literally doing life for stealing bread. In fact, all three of his crimes were minor thefts, there was a youtube video I saw on it long ago.

Just the facts Jack, Trump is going to use this to his advantage. Biden won't even receive much sympathy if he calls Trump out for a low blow because the differences between his son and their sons is immense.
So "it's a false flag!!"

lol

Joe Biden has never been less than sympathetic. I do not think for one second this was planned.
Sure, he loves his son, I get it.

Call me jaded. I've seen too much. I don't doubt for a second that he doesn't love his son. Just as Trump loves his family.

That said, the election is in a few months. Here is something to consider, notice how the media is suggesting that Hunters charges nullify Trumps argument for his? This is of course absurd and not even comparable, especially since Hunter Bidens charges were deemed "Russian disinformation" by intelligence agencies and people were being banned for raising it on Twitter.

Forum List

Back