You Too Can Predict The Winner!

All you have to do is answer 13 true/false questions with clarity and objectivity....and the ability to predict the winner of the 2016 presidential election will be yours.

This professor has predicted every presidential election since 1984. He’s still trying to figure out 2016.

I know for some....the clarity and objectivity part is where it gets tough.

But....why not try anyway?
before I do the teat, I want it to be clear that I called hillary years ago

Why?
a few things are borderline t-f

1. Party Mandate: After the midterm elections, the incumbent party holds more seats in the U.S. House of Representatives than after the previous midterm elections.
  2. Contest: There is no serious contest for the incumbent party nomination. not only was she contested, she has alienated many of his supporters.
  3. Incumbency: The incumbent party candidate is the sitting president.
  4. Third party: There is no significant third party or independent campaign.
  5. Short-term economy: The economy is not in recession during the election campaign. this only looks true if you buy into the bs that unemployment is down instead of knowing they are changing how people are counted.
  6. Long-term economy: Real per-capita economic growth during the term equals or exceeds mean growth during the previous two terms.
  7. Policy change: The incumbent administration effects major changes in national policy.
  8. Social unrest: There is no sustained social unrest during the term.
  9. Scandal: The incumbent administration is untainted by major scandal. she's still being investigated
  10. Foreign/military failure: The incumbent administration suffers no major failure in foreign or military affairs. the ME is in shambles
  11. Foreign/military success: The incumbent administration achieves a major success in foreign or military affairs. 0 success to point to with all honesty
  12. Incumbent charisma: The incumbent party candidate is charismatic or a national hero.
  13. Challenger charisma: The challenging party candidate is not charismatic or a national hero.
everything in bold is or can work against her.

Still think she will win, the medias ability to lie and makes useless subjects seem important is stunning.

1. Party Mandate: After the midterm elections, the incumbent party holds more seats in the U.S. House of Representatives than after the previous midterm elections. reps have more
  2. Contest: There is no serious contest for the incumbent party nomination. both
  3. Incumbency: The incumbent party candidate is the sitting president. no
  4. Third party: There is no significant third party or independent campaign. not yet
  5. Short-term economy: The economy is not in recession during the election campaign. economically stagnant
  6. Long-term economy: Real per-capita economic growth during the term equals or exceeds mean growth during the previous two terms. future looks bleak
  7. Policy change: The incumbent administration effects major changes in national policy. not this term
  8. Social unrest: There is no sustained social unrest during the term. dems created more than anything I have ever seen
  9. Scandal: The incumbent administration is untainted by major scandal. false
  10. Foreign/military failure: The incumbent administration suffers no major failure in foreign or military affairs. false
  11. Foreign/military success: The incumbent administration achieves a major success in foreign or military affairs. false
  12. Incumbent charisma: The incumbent party candidate is charismatic or a national hero. false
  13. Challenger charisma: The challenging party candidate is not charismatic or a national hero. false
not looking good for hillary

We will see. Try it again sometime while being objective.
typical, I don't agree with you 100% so I'm the one not being objective.

thread fail

just another ll thread to make herself feel good about herself.

What did you come up with?

What did you come up with?

1. Party Mandate: After the midterm elections, the incumbent party holds more seats in the U.S. House of Representatives than after the previous midterm elections.
  2. Contest: There is no serious contest for the incumbent party nomination.
  3. Incumbency: The incumbent party candidate is the sitting president.
  4. Third party: There is no significant third party or independent campaign.
  5. Short-term economy: The economy is not in recession during the election campaign.
  6. Long-term economy: Real per-capita economic growth during the term equals or exceeds mean growth during the previous two terms.
  7. Policy change: The incumbent administration effects major changes in national policy.
  8. Social unrest: There is no sustained social unrest during the term.
  9. Scandal: The incumbent administration is untainted by major scandal.
  10. Foreign/military failure: The incumbent administration suffers no major failure in foreign or military affairs.
  11. Foreign/military success: The incumbent administration achieves a major success in foreign or military affairs.
  12. Incumbent charisma: The incumbent party candidate is charismatic or a national hero.
  13. Challenger charisma: The challenging party candidate is not charismatic or a national hero

As of today.....Five False. Incumbent party wins.

1. F
2. T. I support Bernie. But he's not got a path to the nomination.
3. F
4. T Gary Johnson exists...but his campaign cannot be considered significant.
5. T
6. T
7. F Obama hasn't effected major policy change in second term.
8. T What we've had cannot be called "sustained"
9. T Obama is scandal free.
10. T No major foreign policy or military failure.
11. T The Iran nuke deal.
12. F Hillary isn't charismatic.
13. F Trump is charismatic.

How do you say that 10 is true? Have you forgotten about the JV team known as ISIS?

Are you telling me that you think ISIS is a major military failure for the United States military?

They are a terrorist organization. They haven't defeated the US military on any field of battle and have been depleted in recent months.

Not even a military issue. ISIS is not a threat to the US military.

1. Party Mandate: After the midterm elections, the incumbent party holds more seats in the U.S. House of Representatives than after the previous midterm elections. reps have more
  2. Contest: There is no serious contest for the incumbent party nomination. both
  4. Third party: There is no significant third party or independent campaign. not yet
  5. Short-term economy: The economy is not in recession during the election campaign. economically stagnant
  6. Long-term economy: Real per-capita economic growth during the term equals or exceeds mean growth during the previous two terms. future looks bleak
  7. Policy change: The incumbent administration effects major changes in national policy. not this term
  8. Social unrest: There is no sustained social unrest during the term. dems created more than anything I have ever seen
  10. Foreign/military failure: The incumbent administration suffers no major failure in foreign or military affairs. false
  11. Foreign/military success: The incumbent administration achieves a major success in foreign or military affairs. false
  12. Incumbent charisma: The incumbent party candidate is charismatic or a national hero. false
  13. Challenger charisma: The challenging party candidate is not charismatic or a national hero. false

thread fail

You think we have had a major military failure? Yiu don't think the Iran nuke deal is a major FP success? You are not objective. Seek out the opinion of experts.

You think we've had sustained social unrest?

Well, for you it's flat out impossible.

Of course. You are absolutely right. You can point out my lack of objectivity with ease. You just choose not to. You must be too busy at work. LOL.

Huh? If that was an attempt at a comeback, try again. It was terrible.

Comeback? Silly boy.

Well, for you it's flat out impossible.

Of course. You are absolutely right. You can point out my lack of objectivity with ease. You just choose not to. You must be too busy at work. LOL.

Huh? If that was an attempt at a comeback, try again. It was terrible.

Comeback? Silly boy.

Was that another attempt? Silly Loner.

At least at this point in time, according to his method, Trump is a shoe in.

Of course. You are able to judge objectively. That is why you will be shocked by the result.

You're right, I can judge objectively, way more than half his conditions are false, meaning the incumbent party will lose.

Of course.

Typical regressive attempt at condescension, can't debate the facts so you get ignorant. Fuck off child.

At least at this point in time, according to his method, Trump is a shoe in.

Of course. You are able to judge objectively. That is why you will be shocked by the result.

You're right, I can judge objectively, way more than half his conditions are false, meaning the incumbent party will lose.

Of course.

Typical regressive attempt at condescension, can't debate the facts so you get ignorant. Fuck off child.

This thread is too difficult for you. I get it. Please don't feel pressure to raise your game. We can get by without you.

thread fail

Hello. I am a 51 year old man. How is it that so many of you weirdos can't figure out what gender other people are? It's weird.

Are you telling me that you think ISIS is a major military failure for the United States military?

No. I'm telling you it has been a major foreign policy failure.

You will have to elaborate. In what way?

I don't see it.

Step one: Open your eyes.

Yes. That's the spirit. Don't even try. Just claim that ISIS existing is a FP failure because you don't like the fact that ISIS exists. Well done.

thread fail

Hello. I am a 51 year old man. How is it that so many of you weirdos can't figure out what gender other people are? It's weird.

It can be really hard to tell with you regressive girlymen, how long has it been since your trans surgery?

Forum List

Back