You want more/better options for the poor? Lets make a deal

This is obviously just for discussion purposes, so don't be an ass ;)
What if we focus on America first? We quit funding all these overseas programs, we quit giving the UN 25% of their budget, we bring out troops back, quit worry about the huckster in NK. If he is so bad, why the FUCK are we the only ones threatening that fat asshole? Also, no more funding terrorists.
In return, we can focus on better healthcare(ACTUALLY focusing on good healthcare for the citizens instead of being led by a bunch of lobbyists and shit. Which, BTW, would only happen if we ease pety partisanship. We could then ACTUALLY hold Washington accountable) tuition, food and water and quality of life.
That would help our economy, our citizens and our possibly our MASSIVE level of division.
Immigration still a problem after this? I have that solved too.
TNHarleys solution to the immigration problem
Let's end the drug war, first, and then see what else we need to cut.

What if we focus on America first? We quit funding all these overseas programs, we quit giving the UN 25% of their budget, we bring out troops back, quit worry about the huckster in NK. If he is so bad, why the FUCK are we the only ones threatening that fat asshole? Also, no more funding terrorists.
In return, we can focus on better healthcare(ACTUALLY focusing on good healthcare for the citizens instead of being led by a bunch of lobbyists and shit. Which, BTW, would only happen if we ease pety partisanship. We could then ACTUALLY hold Washington accountable) tuition, food and water and quality of life.
That would help our economy, our citizens and our possibly our MASSIVE level of division.

Food stamps is a good place to start.

No, it isn't. the drug war is a good place to start.

I agree. And food stamps is an excellent place to starts. The epedemic of fat lazy slob children is very important and needs addressing.

I agree. And food stamps is an excellent place to starts. The epedemic of fat lazy slob children is very important and needs addressing.
don't "hate on the poor", right winger.

Nor. I'm hating of fat kids and a government who insists on keeping them that way. By not reforming food stamps you are openly advocating child abuse /neglect.

Nor. I'm hating of fat kids and a government who insists on keeping them that way. By not reforming food stamps you are openly advocating child abuse /neglect.
laissez-fair in public polices, right wingers!

Forum List

Back