You watch. Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

R

rdean

Republicans on the USMB insist Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

I really look forward to it.

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.

The already mortally damaged democrat party will not survive the embarrassment of what we are about to do to them,...

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.
And let's see middle class wages go up on trumps watch.

Remember when we complained during bush we weren't getting raises in fact we were getting paycuts and all Republicans said was be grateful you have a job or if you don't like what you make go get another job or go back to school or start a business.

I can't wait till Republicans finally start telling trump supporters theses things because they aren't bringing good paying jobs back for the poorly educated blue collar who lost their jobs during the bush recession.

These blue collar trump supporters got played. They deserve what they get

Don't hold your breath waiting for an actual answer, because they don't have one.

Hmmmm.... does this mean you're considering giving up your career as a professional Internet Message Board Troll and go look for more meaningful work?

Perhaps a career counselor would be your best bet or getting yourself an education?

Last edited:

And let's see middle class wages go up on trumps watch.

Remember when we complained during bush we weren't getting raises in fact we were getting paycuts and all Republicans said was be grateful you have a job or if you don't like what you make go get another job or go back to school or start a business.

I can't wait till Republicans finally start telling trump supporters theses things because they aren't bringing good paying jobs back for the poorly educated blue collar who lost their jobs during the bush recession.

These blue collar trump supporters got played. They deserve what they get
Get off the low road...we are going to start pissing on you soon.....

for one I think that the abiltiy to think and reason are going to be important in order to obtain any position that returns to the U.S, which is actually a good thing as it will increase the overall competency of our labor force i comparison to the rest of the world, the really bad thing is that these qualities being required is most likely going to leave the vast majority of die hard liberals, not democrats as a whole mind you, but the occupy/protesting/I deserve stuff for free liberal, out of the job market still.

The already mortally damaged democrat party will not survive the embarrassment of what we are about to do to them,...
You aren't going to do anything, mister one-liner. You're a nobody.
Seems I've already done it....:lol:
Really? What have you done?
Made a snowflake angry....:lol:
No, all idiots like you do is make me laugh at your stupidity and dreadfully empty lives.

We'll have a pretty good idea within 24-36 months.

Until then, most of us will be hoping for the best, and the zealots will be hoping for the worst.

Because that's what zealots do when the other "side" is in power.

Last edited:
I have strong doubts about most of his economic plans and so I'm putting my hopes on his cutting regulation and that either (1) ease of regulation will more than offsets the parts I don't like or (2) being wrong about his plans that I find worrisome. I'll take either, preferably (2).

Actually they are going to do a lot. They are going to shift the tax burden more on us. They will be interventionists in the world and they will double the debt, assault gay rights and women's rights.

And it's because they are going to do all these things we will eventually get power back.

Nothing owebo does is going to be popular with America. Unfortunately not enough people vote midterms so it may take 4 or 8 years before we shut him up.

I'm hoping for record turnout in 2018. Similar to. 2006. Usually Republicans win midterms but the GOP was so bad reed./pelosi won back control. Yes, people have forgotten how bad the 2000s were. Some actually claim things were good. They must have worked for an oil company. They certainly weren't part of the military

Seems I've already done it....:lol:
Really? What have you done?
Made a snowflake angry....:lol:
No, all idiots like you do is make me laugh at your stupidity and dreadfully empty lives.
You will still be a taker no doubt....:lol:

Actually they are going to do a lot. They are going to shift the tax burden more on us. They will be interventionists in the world and they will double the debt, assault gay rights and women's rights.

And it's because they are going to do all these things we will eventually get power back.

Nothing owebo does is going to be popular with America. Unfortunately not enough people vote midterms so it may take 4 or 8 years before we shut him up.

I'm hoping for record turnout in 2018. Similar to. 2006. Usually Republicans win midterms but the GOP was so bad reed./pelosi won back control. Yes, people have forgotten how bad the 2000s were. Some actually claim things were good. They must have worked for an oil company. They certainly weren't part of the military
Your dog whistle is falling on deaf ears now....

Hmmmm.... does this mean you're considering giving up your career as a professional Internet Message Board Troll and go look for a more meaningful work?

Perhaps a career counselor would be your best bet or getting yourself an education?
I retired. I'm not some Republican on disability.

Forum List

Back