You watch. Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.

Hmmmm.... does this mean you're considering giving up your career as a professional Internet Message Board Troll and go look for a more meaningful work?

Perhaps a career counselor would be your best bet or getting yourself an education?
I retired. I'm not some Republican on disability.
Unfortunately the evidence suggests otherwise since by all appearances your campaign to lower the collective IQ of the Internet to zero continues unabated. :rolleyes:

I have strong doubts about most of his economic plans and so I'm putting my hopes on his cutting regulation and that either (1) ease of regulation will more than offsets the parts I don't like or (2) being wrong about his plans that I find worrisome. I'll take either, preferably (2).
I went to an unregulated Chinese restaurant in Germany. Got a huge plate of Sum Young Guy for 75 cents. I asked the owner what kind of sound did a chicken make? He said meow. I asked what kind of sound did beef make. He said woof, woof.
But I sure did save a lot of money.

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.

Hmmmm.... does this mean you're considering giving up your career as a professional Internet Message Board Troll and go look for a more meaningful work?

Perhaps a career counselor would be your best bet or getting yourself an education?
Unfortunately the evidence suggests otherwise since by all appearances your campaign to lower the collective IQ of the Internet to zero continues unabated. :rolleyes:
I come across as a Republican? How insulting.

The already mortally damaged democrat party will not survive the embarrassment of what we are about to do to them,...
You aren't going to do anything, mister one-liner. You're a nobody.
Seems I've already done it....:lol:
Really? What have you done?
Made a snowflake angry....:lol:
No, all idiots like you do is make me laugh at your stupidity and dreadfully empty lives.
Trump's fence goes all the way to the ocean.

Tijuana-Mexico-USA-border-1024x580.png

your fascist liberal cred is still good with me....:lol:

Republicans on the USMB insist Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

I really look forward to it.

And let's see middle class wages go up on trumps watch.

Remember when we complained during bush we weren't getting raises in fact we were getting paycuts and all Republicans said was be grateful you have a job or if you don't like what you make go get another job or go back to school or start a business.

I can't wait till Republicans finally start telling trump supporters theses things because they aren't bringing good paying jobs back for the poorly educated blue collar who lost their jobs during the bush recession.

These blue collar trump supporters got played. They deserve what they get
Get off the low road...we are going to start pissing on you soon.....

Really? So far, you've just pissed in your pants.

I have strong doubts about most of his economic plans and so I'm putting my hopes on his cutting regulation and that either (1) ease of regulation will more than offsets the parts I don't like or (2) being wrong about his plans that I find worrisome. I'll take either, preferably (2).

So you're tired of clean air and water? Killing a bunch of regulations should fix you right up.

Remember when we complained during bush we weren't getting raises in fact we were getting paycuts and all Republicans said was be grateful you have a job or if you don't like what you make go get another job or go back to school or start a business.

I can't wait till Republicans finally start telling trump supporters theses things because they aren't bringing good paying jobs back for the poorly educated blue collar who lost their jobs during the bush recession.

Your heads wet....sorry...

So you're tired of clean air and water? Killing a bunch of regulations should fix you right up.
No,,why?

The already mortally damaged democrat party will not survive the embarrassment of what we are about to do to them,...
No, all idiots like you do is make me laugh at your stupidity and dreadfully empty lives.
Lol, what a butthurt snowflake.

No, you come across a brainwashed partisan lemming constantly regurgitating the propaganda fed to you by your masters, Republican/Democrat is a distinction without a difference.

We'll have a pretty good idea within 24-36 months.

Until then, most of us will be hoping for the best, and the zealots will be hoping for the worst.

Because that's what zealots do when the other "side" is in power.
I agree, it will take some time to see progress, and your 24-to36 month timeline is fair, but we should see some movement and policy positions rather quickly.

wait!!!!!
owebo is really hillary clinton? How cool is that for her to be posting on this forum.

You will still be a taker no doubt....:lol:
Far from a taker here, but I'm betting you have been sucking on the government tit all your life, you pathetic little loser.

Trump's fence goes all the way to the ocean.

Tijuana-Mexico-USA-border-1024x580.png
No getting around, or through that.

Far from a taker here, but I'm betting you have been sucking on the government tit all your life, you pathetic little loser.
Your on-line degree taker confidence is amusing....:lol:

That's all idiots like you have --- butthurt, snowflake, fake news...

What a pathetic bunch of losers you bootlickers are.

We'll have a pretty good idea within 24-36 months. Until then, most of us will be hoping for the best, and the zealots will be hoping for the worst. Because that's what zealots do when the other "side" is in power.
I agree, it will take some time to see progress, and your 24-to36 month timeline is fair, but we should see some movement and policy positions rather quickly.
I'm wrong pretty much all the time about politics, but yeah, I'm definitely getting the feeling they're coming out of the gate sprinting.

That's all idiots like you have --- butthurt, snowflake, fake news...

What a pathetic bunch of losers you bootlickers are.
Awwwww.....disenchanted snowflake......

Your on-line degree taker confidence is amusing....:lol:
Where is your degree from owebo and what is it for? I know you as the poster who post that silly elementary graph to show fascism as some kind of historically liberal ideology but never able to actually define fascism in words.

Forum List

Back