You watch. Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

I expect a better bargaining position, the end of tariffs for our exports to China, China to conform to some sort of environment laws, China to comply with child labor laws. Mexico the same. The world knows Trump is an unknown quantity and they don't know what to expect, he is not a politician.

We manufacture in China and mexico because they're willing to pollute.
And liberals allow them to stick it to american workers. Again, libturds don't like human kind!
If you open your eyes you'd see bush 1 and 2 loved mexico and china. Every Republican voted for NAFTA so do us a favor and stfu pretending you weren't for sending jobs overseas.

From 2000-present you dickheads have defended wallmart. Today you don't like the cheap goods??? Liar
NAFTA is bad and both parties are responsible. You can't ever be honest
That's the most honest a Republican will ever be when they give both sides blame.

Like Fonzie you can't admit you are w rrr rrrooo rrrooonn wrong
Facts are facts. I know you don't ever think a democrat is wrong. EVAH

I expect a better bargaining position, the end of tariffs for our exports to China, China to conform to some sort of environment laws, China to comply with child labor laws. Mexico the same. The world knows Trump is an unknown quantity and they don't know what to expect, he is not a politician.

And liberals allow them to stick it to american workers. Again, libturds don't like human kind!
If you open your eyes you'd see bush 1 and 2 loved mexico and china. Every Republican voted for NAFTA so do us a favor and stfu pretending you weren't for sending jobs overseas.

From 2000-present you dickheads have defended wallmart. Today you don't like the cheap goods??? Liar
That's the most honest a Republican will ever be when they give both sides blame.

Yeah, like Dems admit it when they are wrong? You guys can't admit Hillary was a piece of crap candidate, that Obamacare is a failure, that Obama ran a transparent administration and the list goes on. I tire of the BS partisan politics.

Yeah, like Dems admit it when they are wrong? You guys can't admit Hillary was a piece of crap candidate, that Obamacare is a failure, that Obama ran a transparent administration and the list goes on. I tire of the BS partisan politics.
The cost of healthcare was going up faster before the aca.

Healthcare costs are out of control period and I'm glad the pre existing condition thing exists. Let's see the GOP alternative

The cost of healthcare was going up faster before the aca.

Healthcare costs are out of control period and I'm glad the pre existing condition thing exists. Let's see the GOP alternative

I don't care for out of control medical costs, high deductibles. Do you know how many insurance companies are leaving Obamacare because they can't remain profitable while providing it? It's a disaster and it is ready to implode with in the next few years. The best alternative is to trash can the whole thing and try a better approach. The middle class supporting healthcare is not good for the middle class.

Forum List

Back