You watch. Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

We'll have a pretty good idea within 24-36 months.

Until then, most of us will be hoping for the best, and the zealots will be hoping for the worst.

Because that's what zealots do when the other "side" is in power.
I agree, it will take some time to see progress, and your 24-to36 month timeline is fair, but we should see some movement and policy positions rather quickly.

You didn't wait 24 - 36 months for progress to be shown when Obama took over the economy. You started griping about all of the jobs the economy was shedding less than 6 months after Obama took office.

Again, one set of standards for the stupid white guys, and another for the smart black man.
Is it really necessary to cram skin color into this?

The behavior you describe is about partisan politics, not race.

Sheesh.

The beauty of this chart is that even someone with your limited intelligence can understand it....which is why you hate it....

A false meme is still a lie, idiot.

You have 11,000 posts since July. Most of them saying nothing of substance. It was be nice to work for Vlad spewing non-sense on a pointless message board.

Until then, most of us will be hoping for the best, and the zealots will be hoping for the worst.

I agree, it will take some time to see progress, and your 24-to36 month timeline is fair, but we should see some movement and policy positions rather quickly.

You didn't wait 24 - 36 months for progress to be shown when Obama took over the economy. You started griping about all of the jobs the economy was shedding less than 6 months after Obama took office.

Again, one set of standards for the stupid white guys, and another for the smart black man.

Sheesh.

It is impossible to separate the Republican Party from racism. It is at the heart of the Trump victory. Trump's intention is to take back America for the white male, who has seen his power erode substantially over the past 50 years - first to uppity blacks, and then to women, demanding equality. The insult of a black president was too much to bear.

Any white guy is better than another black man or a woman. Even one as stupid and venal as Donald Trump.

Sheesh.

It is impossible to separate the Republican Party from racism. It is at the heart of the Trump victory. Trump's intention is to take back America for the white male, who has seen his power erode substantially over the past 50 years - first to uppity blacks, and then to women, demanding equality. The insult of a black president was too much to bear.

Any white guy is better than another black man or a woman. Even one as stupid and venal as Donald Trump.

Nah. You're more venal and stupid than Trump and you're also another idiot who see's racist under every bush. You really should crawl out from under that rock and get a life.

And won't you just shit a gold plated brick if Trump does exactly as he says he will do?

Carry on dumbass.

Nah. You're more venal and stupid than Trump and you're also another idiot who see's racist under every bush. You really should crawl out from under that rock and get a life.

And won't you just shit a gold plated brick if Trump does exactly as he says he will do?

Carry on dumbass.

He's already backed down on the promise to deport ALL of the illegals. Now it's just the criminal illegals, which is what Obama was already doing.

He's not going to "Lock her up" and will not pursue any further investigations or charges against Hillary Clinton. Those of you hanging your hopes of the FBI or IRS investigations of the Clinton Foundation, I have a lovely ski resort in Miami I'd like to talk to you about.

He's not going to slap a tariff on any US imports, because he can't and Congress won't. The power to tax does not lie with the President, and Paul Ryan has already said the Republican Party will not pass it. The business community is dead set against it.

He's already said he's keep portions of Obamacare, including the "existing conditions" provisions, and keeping kids on their parents' insurance, so no Obamacare repeal.

He's not putting his assets in a blind trust. He said he'd show his tax returns if he won. He hasn't, and he won't.

He invited Vladimir Putin to hack the DNC and now he doesn't want US security agencies investigating whether or not Putin did this. Why not? If he's done nothing wrong, and wasn't involved, why wouldn't he want a full investigation of the matter? Only those who are guilty don't want to see the results of an investigation.

Carry on dumbass.

He's already backed down on the promise to deport ALL of the illegals. Now it's just the criminal illegals, which is what Obama was already doing.

He's not going to "Lock her up" and will not pursue any further investigations or charges against Hillary Clinton. Those of you hanging your hopes of the FBI or IRS investigations of the Clinton Foundation, I have a lovely ski resort in Miami I'd like to talk to you about.

He's not going to slap a tariff on any US imports, because he can't and Congress won't. The power to tax does not lie with the President, and Paul Ryan has already said the Republican Party will not pass it. The business community is dead set against it.

He's already said he's keep portions of Obamacare, including the "existing conditions" provisions, and keeping kids on their parents' insurance, so no Obamacare repeal.

He's not putting his assets in a blind trust. He said he'd show his tax returns if he won. He hasn't, and he won't.

He invited Vladimir Putin to hack the DNC and now he doesn't want US security agencies investigating whether or not Putin did this. Why not? If he's done nothing wrong, and wasn't involved, why wouldn't he want a full investigation of the matter? Only those who are guilty don't want to see the results of an investigation.

If you say so there stupid and venal.

Carry on poser.

Seems I've already done it....:lol:
Really? What have you done?
Made a snowflake angry....:lol:
No, all idiots like you do is make me laugh at your stupidity and dreadfully empty lives.
You will still be a taker no doubt....:lol:
and the good news for america

Latino, black and Asian populations grow while white families have less children | Daily Mail Online
Racist....

Republicans on the USMB insist Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

I really look forward to it.

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.
And let's see middle class wages go up on trumps watch.

Remember when we complained during bush we weren't getting raises in fact we were getting paycuts and all Republicans said was be grateful you have a job or if you don't like what you make go get another job or go back to school or start a business.

I can't wait till Republicans finally start telling trump supporters theses things because they aren't bringing good paying jobs back for the poorly educated blue collar who lost their jobs during the bush recession.

These blue collar trump supporters got played. They deserve what they get

What pay cuts?

I never had a pay cut since...... Never in 36 years

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.

Remember when we complained during bush we weren't getting raises in fact we were getting paycuts and all Republicans said was be grateful you have a job or if you don't like what you make go get another job or go back to school or start a business.

I can't wait till Republicans finally start telling trump supporters theses things because they aren't bringing good paying jobs back for the poorly educated blue collar who lost their jobs during the bush recession.

What pay cuts?

I never had a pay cut since...... Never in 36 years

Isn't that why you uneducated blue collar workers voted for trump?

http://nypost.com/2016/04/30/americans-havent-gotten-a-raise-in-16-years/

You haven't gotten a raise in 16 years my man. And if you personally did, who cares about what you personally did? We're talking about the American workers as a whole. You seem to care about the American workers as a whole when you are running for office but then tell them they are on their own after you win and that my friend is why you haven't gotten a raise in 16 years.

And based on your picture, please tell me how you negotiated your own raise. Tell me how you told the boss if you don't get a raise you will walk. Because from the look of your pic, any monkey could do what you do. So why would they pay you more? And how much do you make anyways? Perhaps like most blue collar Americans you are ok with making less. You just don't want blacks and mexicans and muslims to make more than you.

If you say so there stupid and venal.

Carry on poser.

I love it when useful idiots resort to insults and abuse. It means they've got NOTHING. If you can't attack the points presented, attack the poster.

Your concession is noted.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO

As I recall you were the one with the insults and abuse. I merely pointed out that you were what you were professing others to be.

Your concession and stupidity is duly noted.

Carry on dumbass. LOL

Reduce trade with assholes like the Chinese. Deport illegals and limit new immigration.

Demand increases and price increases.

More jobs, better wages.

It's not rocket science.

And raise prices? Reduce profits? You're out of your mind.

Did you hear the only way for Trump to have 4% growth is to import a lot of legal immigrants? So while you cheer him for saying his plan it to boot out illegals, he will pretty much turn around and import them and give them all basically amnesty. If not he won't achieve his goals.

And we really do want to see how he's going to get the people who aren't working back to work. This too is another thing he MUST do to achieve his goals. Get all those slackers working again. Good luck.

I did not hear that the "only way for Trump to have 4% growth is to import a lot of legal immigrants".

I suspect that TRump has NOT heard that either.

Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment we have. Why? Because our workers suck?

THat myth was debunked by the WTO airbus ruling. Our workers are such that the Europeans can't compete, they have to cheat.

They have been stealing contracts, market share and jobs. Getting ANY of that back, is going to be for the good of the US workers and economy.

Get off the low road...we are going to start pissing on you soon.....

That will really help to "Make America great again". But yes, that is what Trump is planning on doing to all of his voters. Pissing on them and rewarding Wall Street and the elites, with more of YOUR money.

What happens when reality doesn't match your made up fantasies?

Reduce trade with assholes like the Chinese. Deport illegals and limit new immigration.

More jobs, better wages.

It's not rocket science.

Did you hear the only way for Trump to have 4% growth is to import a lot of legal immigrants? So while you cheer him for saying his plan it to boot out illegals, he will pretty much turn around and import them and give them all basically amnesty. If not he won't achieve his goals.

And we really do want to see how he's going to get the people who aren't working back to work. This too is another thing he MUST do to achieve his goals. Get all those slackers working again. Good luck.

I did not hear that the "only way for Trump to have 4% growth is to import a lot of legal immigrants".

Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment we have. Why? Because our workers suck?

THat myth was debunked by the WTO airbus ruling. Our workers are such that the Europeans can't compete, they have to cheat.

They have been stealing contracts, market share and jobs. Getting ANY of that back, is going to be for the good of the US workers and economy.

No, they were saying we will need a lot of manpower to achieve that kind of growth and without immigration we probably won't achieve it.

Like I told you before Correll, if we force the GOP to stop illegal immigration, they will just start accepting and admitting more legal immigrants. I told you they want/need immigrants in order to grow. And if you want 4% growth you're going to need immigrants. And expect the GOP to speed up legal immigration. Hey, that's better than illegal right? It will still keep wages down and profits up but it's better than illegal.

Gardners ,dish washers short order cooks street cleaners etc etc those will be great jobs for deplorables

More jobs, better wages.

It's not rocket science.

Oh, and we aren't talking about short term 4% growth. We're talking long term.

The way to get 4 percent growth is open-borders immigration policy.

There’s just one way to achieve 4% growth

If the U.S. really wanted to supercharge its GDP numbers, it has a much better option than military conquest - it could simply invite tons of immigrants to move here.

Sorry Correll, you are going to be sadly disappointed.
When I say “tons,” I don’t mean the 1 million to 1.5 million that the U.S. usually accepts in a year. I mean hundreds of millions. About 630 million people surveyed worldwide between 2010 and 2012 said that they wanted to move to another country. The U.S., unsurprisingly, was the most desired destination. If the U.S. opened its borders and admitted 100 percent of those huddled masses, its population would approximately triple.

Tripling the U.S. population would supercharge growth beyond anything currently imaginable. Yes, most of those immigrants would be poor and low-skilled, so output per person - and the standard of living of the average American - would go down. But the standard of living of the hundreds of millions who moved to the U.S. would go way, way up, as it always does for immigrant groups.

Exactly this sort of open borders immigration policy has received enthusiastic support from a dedicated core of libertarian economists, notably Bryan Caplan of George Mason University. These economists believe in relaxed immigration rules not because they want higher GDP growth, but because of principle - they view national borders themselves as an unacceptable form of government intervention in the economy.

More jobs, better wages.

It's not rocket science.

No, they were saying we will need a lot of manpower to achieve that kind of growth and without immigration we probably won't achieve it.

Like I told you before Correll, if we force the GOP to stop illegal immigration, they will just start accepting and admitting more legal immigrants. I told you they want/need immigrants in order to grow. And if you want 4% growth you're going to need immigrants. And expect the GOP to speed up legal immigration. Hey, that's better than illegal right? It will still keep wages down and profits up but it's better than illegal.

1. We have all the manpower we need, sitting in part time jobs (Wanting full time) or having given up looking for work.

2. Any legal immigration increase has to cross Trump's desk, who has built his political existence on VASTLY LIMITING LEGAL IMMIGRATION. He will be committing political suicide if he reverses on that.

3. If we shift from a job exporting trade policy to a job importing trade policy, growth could be explosive. And I am more concerned with the results for AMERICAN CITIZENS, than the macro economic growth rate.

4. No. Legal immigration is NOT better than illegal. Shut it down.

For those of us who aren’t libertarian crusaders, there are many reasons to be wary of open borders. A huge influx of mostly poor immigrants would overwhelm the U.S.'s social services, something that non-libertarians believe is essential to the functioning of the country. The education and health-care systems would be in chaos. The transportation system would be overwhelmed. A lack of housing would mean that hundreds of millions would be living in shantytowns for years. Wages for low-skilled Americans would probably take a large hit in the short run, exacerbating inequality. So flinging open the gates is too extreme.

That said, the optimal amount of immigration is almost certainly more than the U.S. now admits. Low-skilled immigrants are fine and good - they tend to work hard, and their education and wealth levels usually rise strongly over the generations. But even better would be a large increase of high-skilled immigration, which would raise not only total GDP but also output per person, even in the short term. It would also fight against inequality, since high-skilled immigrants compete with wealthier Americans, rather than with poor Americans.

So if Jeb Bush (TRUMP) wants to get us to 4 percent growth, he’s going to have to open the country up to a lot more immigration. It’s a good idea, but it’s not going to go over well with the Republican base.

Forum List

Back