You watch. Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

Sorry Correll, you are going to be sadly disappointed.
When I say “tons,” I don’t mean the 1 million to 1.5 million that the U.S. usually accepts in a year. I mean hundreds of millions. About 630 million people surveyed worldwide between 2010 and 2012 said that they wanted to move to another country. The U.S., unsurprisingly, was the most desired destination. If the U.S. opened its borders and admitted 100 percent of those huddled masses, its population would approximately triple.

Tripling the U.S. population would supercharge growth beyond anything currently imaginable. Yes, most of those immigrants would be poor and low-skilled, so output per person - and the standard of living of the average American - would go down. But the standard of living of the hundreds of millions who moved to the U.S. would go way, way up, as it always does for immigrant groups.

That is not going to happen. Even the morons in the Political Class know that they can't be that honest about their intentions.

The battle will be to sabotage Trump's policies, thus maintaining the status quo. THey will NOT formally open the borders.

You are drifting into la la land.

Trump is going to fail on issue after issue, promise after promise, and the fun part will be watching the Trumptards around here try to defend him.

Exactly this sort of open borders immigration policy has received enthusiastic support from a dedicated core of libertarian economists, notably Bryan Caplan of George Mason University. These economists believe in relaxed immigration rules not because they want higher GDP growth, but because of principle - they view national borders themselves as an unacceptable form of government intervention in the economy.

If a world where the national budget is heading to 4 trillions dollars, talking to libertarians can be fun, but only for entertainment purposes.

The battle is between out of control government growth, and bat shit barking at the moon out of control government growth.

Trump is going to fail on issue after issue, promise after promise, and the fun part will be watching the Trumptards around here try to defend him.

Or he might succeed at the majority of his policies to the tremendous benefit of all Americans.

I can see why you would hate that idea.

And let's see middle class wages go up on trumps watch.

Remember when we complained during bush we weren't getting raises in fact we were getting paycuts and all Republicans said was be grateful you have a job or if you don't like what you make go get another job or go back to school or start a business.

I can't wait till Republicans finally start telling trump supporters theses things because they aren't bringing good paying jobs back for the poorly educated blue collar who lost their jobs during the bush recession.

These blue collar trump supporters got played. They deserve what they get

Reduce trade with assholes like the Chinese. Deport illegals and limit new immigration.

Demand increases and price increases.

More jobs, better wages.

It's not rocket science.

And raise prices? Reduce profits? You're out of your mind.

Did you hear the only way for Trump to have 4% growth is to import a lot of legal immigrants? So while you cheer him for saying his plan it to boot out illegals, he will pretty much turn around and import them and give them all basically amnesty. If not he won't achieve his goals.

And we really do want to see how he's going to get the people who aren't working back to work. This too is another thing he MUST do to achieve his goals. Get all those slackers working again. Good luck.

I did not hear that the "only way for Trump to have 4% growth is to import a lot of legal immigrants".

I suspect that TRump has NOT heard that either.

Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment we have. Why? Because our workers suck?

THat myth was debunked by the WTO airbus ruling. Our workers are such that the Europeans can't compete, they have to cheat.

They have been stealing contracts, market share and jobs. Getting ANY of that back, is going to be for the good of the US workers and economy.

No, they were saying we will need a lot of manpower to achieve that kind of growth and without immigration we probably won't achieve it.

Like I told you before Correll, if we force the GOP to stop illegal immigration, they will just start accepting and admitting more legal immigrants. I told you they want/need immigrants in order to grow. And if you want 4% growth you're going to need immigrants. And expect the GOP to speed up legal immigration. Hey, that's better than illegal right? It will still keep wages down and profits up but it's better than illegal.

1. We have all the manpower we need, sitting in part time jobs (Wanting full time) or having given up looking for work.

2. Any legal immigration increase has to cross Trump's desk, who has built his political existence on VASTLY LIMITING LEGAL IMMIGRATION. He will be committing political suicide if he reverses on that.

3. If we shift from a job exporting trade policy to a job importing trade policy, growth could be explosive. And I am more concerned with the results for AMERICAN CITIZENS, than the macro economic growth rate.

4. No. Legal immigration is NOT better than illegal. Shut it down.

1. Those people not working are POS. Corporations won't hire them now. Why would they hire them next year? People working part time jobs can get those jobs now. Why don't they?
2. Trump never said anything about illegal immigration. In fact he said illegals need to leave then they can come back. I told you the corporations are never going to kick all the illegals out. They may kick them out but they'll invite them right back. You'll see.
3. Your protectionism for American workers won't work and it will just cost consumers corporations and shareholders.

I'm not arguing for this. I'm just telling you what's going to happen. We are going to have a lot of legal immigration in the next few years. Legal.

Or he might succeed at the majority of his policies to the tremendous benefit of all Americans.

You're a rightwing nut. You have no clue what is best for all Americans.

Reduce trade with assholes like the Chinese. Deport illegals and limit new immigration.

More jobs, better wages.

It's not rocket science.

Did you hear the only way for Trump to have 4% growth is to import a lot of legal immigrants? So while you cheer him for saying his plan it to boot out illegals, he will pretty much turn around and import them and give them all basically amnesty. If not he won't achieve his goals.

And we really do want to see how he's going to get the people who aren't working back to work. This too is another thing he MUST do to achieve his goals. Get all those slackers working again. Good luck.

I did not hear that the "only way for Trump to have 4% growth is to import a lot of legal immigrants".

Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment we have. Why? Because our workers suck?

THat myth was debunked by the WTO airbus ruling. Our workers are such that the Europeans can't compete, they have to cheat.

They have been stealing contracts, market share and jobs. Getting ANY of that back, is going to be for the good of the US workers and economy.

No, they were saying we will need a lot of manpower to achieve that kind of growth and without immigration we probably won't achieve it.

Like I told you before Correll, if we force the GOP to stop illegal immigration, they will just start accepting and admitting more legal immigrants. I told you they want/need immigrants in order to grow. And if you want 4% growth you're going to need immigrants. And expect the GOP to speed up legal immigration. Hey, that's better than illegal right? It will still keep wages down and profits up but it's better than illegal.

1. We have all the manpower we need, sitting in part time jobs (Wanting full time) or having given up looking for work.

2. Any legal immigration increase has to cross Trump's desk, who has built his political existence on VASTLY LIMITING LEGAL IMMIGRATION. He will be committing political suicide if he reverses on that.

3. If we shift from a job exporting trade policy to a job importing trade policy, growth could be explosive. And I am more concerned with the results for AMERICAN CITIZENS, than the macro economic growth rate.

4. No. Legal immigration is NOT better than illegal. Shut it down.

1. Those people not working are POS. Corporations won't hire them now. Why would they hire them next year? People working part time jobs can get those jobs now. Why don't they?
2. Trump never said anything about illegal immigration. In fact he said illegals need to leave then they can come back. I told you the corporations are never going to kick all the illegals out. They may kick them out but they'll invite them right back. You'll see.
3. Your protectionism for American workers won't work and it will just cost consumers corporations and shareholders.

I'm not arguing for this. I'm just telling you what's going to happen. We are going to have a lot of legal immigration in the next few years. Legal.

1. Those people not working are not POS. Corporations will hire them because they will not have an effectively unlimited pool of cheap Third World Labor to draw on.

2. Trump said plenty about both illegal and legal immigration. The corporations backed Hillary because they knew she would provide them with all the cheap labor they wanted, and Trump was running against that.

3. My protectionism for American workers WILL work. Corporations and shareholders might take a hit, management might have to come up with an idea other than, "hire cheap labor". Fuck them.

4. We do NOT need more immigrants.

When I say “tons,” I don’t mean the 1 million to 1.5 million that the U.S. usually accepts in a year. I mean hundreds of millions. About 630 million people surveyed worldwide between 2010 and 2012 said that they wanted to move to another country. The U.S., unsurprisingly, was the most desired destination. If the U.S. opened its borders and admitted 100 percent of those huddled masses, its population would approximately triple.

Tripling the U.S. population would supercharge growth beyond anything currently imaginable. Yes, most of those immigrants would be poor and low-skilled, so output per person - and the standard of living of the average American - would go down. But the standard of living of the hundreds of millions who moved to the U.S. would go way, way up, as it always does for immigrant groups.

That is not going to happen. Even the morons in the Political Class know that they can't be that honest about their intentions.

The battle will be to sabotage Trump's policies, thus maintaining the status quo. THey will NOT formally open the borders.

No they won't open the borders but they will start letting more mexicans and mooslims in legally. We already told them we don't want them immigrating more but that won't matter to them if it will help growth.

More jobs and higher wages. That's is best for All Americans.

No they won't open the borders but they will start letting more mexicans and mooslims in legally. We already told them we don't want them immigrating more but that won't matter to them if it will help growth.

Why do you think that that big money backed Hillary so hard and so big?

Republicans on the USMB insist Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

I really look forward to it.

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.
Don't hold your breath waiting for an actual answer, because they don't have one.
they never do; but claim they are worth their bonus.

Correll is about to find out Trump and the GOP don't want what's best for middle class America. They want what's best for business. Correll actually thought Trump was going to raise wages on the poorly educated blue collar workers. He doesn't realize corporations and small business owners need to be able to take advantage of these workers in order to make a profit. Small business needs cheap labor. The GOP aren't going to raise wages.

Republicans on the USMB insist Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

I really look forward to it.

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.

Remember when we complained during bush we weren't getting raises in fact we were getting paycuts and all Republicans said was be grateful you have a job or if you don't like what you make go get another job or go back to school or start a business.

I can't wait till Republicans finally start telling trump supporters theses things because they aren't bringing good paying jobs back for the poorly educated blue collar who lost their jobs during the bush recession.

More jobs, better wages.

It's not rocket science.

right wing fantasy is all they really have.

Just in case she won. They didn't have to worry about backing Trump or the GOP "SO HARD". Big money backed every Republican in every state and federal race. Why do you think they backed those GOP politicians "so hard".

You are going to get fucked "so hard"

More jobs and higher wages. That's is best for All Americans.
How is that going to happen?

Correll is about to find out Trump and the GOP don't want what's best for middle class America. They want what's best for business. Correll actually thought Trump was going to raise wages on the poorly educated blue collar workers. He doesn't realize corporations and small business owners need to be able to take advantage of these workers in order to make a profit. Small business needs cheap labor. The GOP aren't going to raise wages.

Your assumption that Trump is not serious about his stated goals is based just on your bitterness.

More jobs, better wages.

It's not rocket science.

right wing fantasy is all they really have.

Question is will they deny it when fantasy doesn't meet reality? No they won't. Great example. I remember when wages for the middle class were not going up but wages went up because of all the CEO's who gave themselves raises. All Correll will see is that wages went up. It won't matter if blue collar wages went down. In fact that's how the CEO gives himself a raise. He fires workers.

The 10 Highest-Paid CEOs Who Laid Off The Most Workers: Institute For Policy Studies (PHOTOS) | The Huffington Post

Remember these CEO's are workers too.

Just in case she won. They didn't have to worry about backing Trump or the GOP "SO HARD". Big money backed every Republican in every state and federal race. Why do you think they backed those GOP politicians "so hard".

You are going to get fucked "so hard"

THey supported her because she was the status quo candidate, and they like the status quo.

Trump represented upsetting that apple cart.

BIg money back every republican down the line? I doubt that.

Your assumption that Trump is not serious about his stated goals is based just on your bitterness.
No sir. It's not realistic unless he's going to invite a bunch of new immigrants in. You're the one who seems flustered. You're starting to see trumps talk doesn't match reality. I told you so.

I'm hoping he starts to take on the GOP when they do things like try to invite a bunch of LEGAL immigrants in but he won't because corporations want those workers.

Forum List

Back