You watch. Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

what about excising the wage difference between our first world economy and third world economies, and call it, equalization?

How about we keep our wage structure as separate as possible so that their low wages don't drag down our standard of living, like it has been doing for the last couple of decades?

There will be mfg jobs, energy jobs, IT jobs
Now for liberals ( college degrees in sociology) not much, sorry huys!!!!

Any day now Trump will announce his clothing manufacturers are closing overseas operations in China and Mexico and begin production of his products in the USA. He may even turn over the production of his ties to one of the twenty tie manufacturers here in America instead of China.

This dog failed to hunt. Time to move on.

Republicans on the USMB insist Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

I really look forward to it.

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.

Why should they tell you anything ?

In fact, why should they share anything at all with you ?

What will you do if they don't.....? Quit ?

What you need to look forward to is the day your brain actually starts working.

Beyond that, nobody owes you anything.

If Hillary had won, you'd still be in continual self-abuse.

But she didn't.

Suck on it.

That is what you want to see.

No, we want to see a realistic proposal that will help the displaced production worker find that will enable him/her to support their families without government assistance. There are 5 million good paying job openings right now that cannot be filled because there are no qualified workers.

Some states have put into place programs which ask corporations what kinds of skills they need, and then offer unemployed workers training in these skills. Some corporations have been willing to contribute towards the costs of these programs and help shape the programs so that the workers will have all of the skills they need for their jobs at the end.

Trying to force corporations to return jobs that are gone and not coming back by way of tariff's, or lure them back with tax incentives is counterproductive. It also shifts the burden of paying taxes from the corporations to the workers. Robbing Peter to pay Paul is what is getting the US into all sorts of circle jerk messes.

Luring jobs from one state to another is a waste of time money and tax dollars. You want new jobs for America, not Louisiana. Taking jobs from California to Arizona does nothing for the US economy as a whole. There's way to much ofo "I got mine and fuck the rest of the country". This is truly what is keeping your nation from being great again. When you steal from your brother, how does your family overall, prosper?

1. There is nothing realistic about giving up on a huge sector of employment.

2. Re:states training. That's fine. THere is nothing about better national trade policy that requires that states stop training programs.

3. Repeatedly saying the jobs aren't coming back is not a supporting argument. It is propaganda.

4. Yes. I want jobs from China and Europe back here in the states.

You're a rightwing nut. You have no clue what is best for all Americans.

Correll is about to find out Trump and the GOP don't want what's best for middle class America. They want what's best for business. Correll actually thought Trump was going to raise wages on the poorly educated blue collar workers. He doesn't realize corporations and small business owners need to be able to take advantage of these workers in order to make a profit. Small business needs cheap labor. The GOP aren't going to raise wages.

Your assumption that Trump is not serious about his stated goals is based just on your bitterness.
seems more like just pandering without any substance or firm public policy.

Funny you kept telling me to stop believing the liberal media and you have been completely taken in by fake news.

And I want to hear your fucking outrage over this Donald Trump's sons behind nonprofit selling access to president-elect

You won't give a fuck how crooked Trump is.

It is an US vs Them situation. Hillary defined herself as our enemy.

No, I am not going to be concerned about alleged flaws in our guy, when the alternative is empowering our self defined enemies who think that the way to make society better is at our expense. because we are the problem.

Republicans on the USMB insist Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

I really look forward to it.

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.

Your current skills of satisfy male genetalia that comes through a hole in the wall will not be needed

but thanks for checking / asking

Trump is going to fail on issue after issue, promise after promise, and the fun part will be watching the Trumptards around here try to defend him.

Or he might succeed at the majority of his policies to the tremendous benefit of all Americans.

I can see why you would hate that idea.

You're a rightwing nut. You have no clue what is best for all Americans.

Correll is about to find out Trump and the GOP don't want what's best for middle class America. They want what's best for business. Correll actually thought Trump was going to raise wages on the poorly educated blue collar workers. He doesn't realize corporations and small business owners need to be able to take advantage of these workers in order to make a profit. Small business needs cheap labor. The GOP aren't going to raise wages.

Your assumption that Trump is not serious about his stated goals is based just on your bitterness.

It's based on Trump's statements and actions.

NO, it's really not.

Funny you kept telling me to stop believing the liberal media and you have been completely taken in by fake news.

And I want to hear your fucking outrage over this Donald Trump's sons behind nonprofit selling access to president-elect

No, I am not going to be concerned about alleged flaws in our guy, when the alternative is empowering our self defined enemies who think that the way to make society better is at our expense. because we are the problem.

Alleged flaws in trump? That's funny.

It's the damn cotton picking machines that have caused the problem. Get rid of them and we can all work again.

Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment we have.

That is a lot of jobs you want to just give up on.

Way to miss the point.

Way to miss the point.

I got your point, as childish as it is.

Good jobs that don't need no stupid liberal education.

Well, let us know when you get one. Post your resume. Oh, that's right. You won't need no stupid resume. They'll be so many jobs, you can pick which one you want. Which one do you want?

I have strong doubts about most of his economic plans and so I'm putting my hopes on his cutting regulation and that either (1) ease of regulation will more than offsets the parts I don't like or (2) being wrong about his plans that I find worrisome. I'll take either, preferably (2).

So you're tired of clean air and water? Killing a bunch of regulations should fix you right up.
No,,why?

What do you think regulations are for? They aren't just intentional hindrances put in place to maliciously be a stumbling block to business, as you have been told. There might be some that should be moderated, but not many.
Awwwww....naive snowflake.....

Well, let us know when you get one. Post your resume. Oh, that's right. You won't need no stupid resume. They'll be so many jobs, you can pick which one you want. Which one do you want?

I already have one, my bachelors in IT gives me that chance.
But without Obama who are you going to suck off now?

The fact is these people just got conned by the cons. In 2008 we were telling Republicans that their policies have hurt the poorly educated blue collar worker and the Republicans said

They spend too much
They were overpaid to begin with
Go back to school
Start your own company
Why should a company pay you more than you are worth?

Then Obama got into office and they got the idea to pin the blue collar woes on Obama. They asked, "are you better off today than you were 8 years ago when the economy first started taking a shitter?" and the answer is no. Those people are still struggling from Bushanomics.

So they were successful conning the poorly educated blue collar workers. Now lets see them actually deliver on their promises.

Without Obama who are you going to blame? Who's going to be to blame when the debt doubles in 8 years? Who's going to be to blame when this is still true 1 in 3 Americans Has Saved $0 for Retirement

and you have killed Social Security? Americans are fucked!!!!

It's the damn cotton picking machines that have caused the problem. Get rid of them and we can all work again.

Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment we have.

That is a lot of jobs you want to just give up on.

How does it feel to post like an ignorant moron?

So Germany with a population of 80 million people has twice the manufacturing jobs that the U. S. Has?

Lmfao

leading-export-countries-worldwide.jpg

Without Obama who are you going to blame? Who's going to be to blame when the debt doubles in 8 years? Who's going to be to blame when this is still true 1 in 3 Americans Has Saved $0 for Retirement

and you have killed Social Security? Americans are fucked!!!!
You are just a hater...
Trump will have $25.00 per hour jobs making snow in Alaska.

Forum List

Back