You watch. Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

There will be mfg jobs, energy jobs, IT jobs
Now for liberals ( college degrees in sociology) not much, sorry huys!!!!

Good jobs that don't need no stupid liberal education.

Well, let us know when you get one. Post your resume. Oh, that's right. You won't need no stupid resume. They'll be so many jobs, you can pick which one you want. Which one do you want?

I already have one, my bachelors in IT gives me that chance.
But without Obama who are you going to suck off now?
Without Obama who are you going to blame? Who's going to be to blame when the debt doubles in 8 years? Who's going to be to blame when this is still true 1 in 3 Americans Has Saved $0 for Retirement

and you have killed Social Security? Americans are fucked!!!!

First I blamed Bush for his debt, so I will blame Trump for his.
You cant force people to save, if they are too stupid to save, its on them
The main problem.in.this country is personal debt. You cant save when you racking up bills.
People arent taught this in.school. Diversity 101 and Queen studies are so much more " important".

As.fo social security, noone wants to.be honest about it, its gonna.change, just depend on when and how
2035 you will only get 75% of the benefits.

Well, let us know when you get one. Post your resume. Oh, that's right. You won't need no stupid resume. They'll be so many jobs, you can pick which one you want. Which one do you want?

Without Obama who are you going to blame? Who's going to be to blame when the debt doubles in 8 years? Who's going to be to blame when this is still true 1 in 3 Americans Has Saved $0 for Retirement

You are just a hater...
Trump will have $25.00 per hour jobs making snow in Alaska.
Alaska will do well again when gas is back up to $4 a gallon.

That's the kind of shit that happens when the CEO of Exxon is running your crony capitalistic government.

First I blamed Bush for his debt, so I will blame Trump for his.
You cant force people to save, if they are too stupid to save, its on them
The main problem.in.this country is personal debt. You cant save when you racking up bills.
People arent taught this in.school. Diversity 101 and Queen studies are so much more " important".

As.fo social security, noone wants to.be honest about it, its gonna.change, just depend on when and how
2035 you will only get 75% of the benefits.

Here is a picture of the American people and what they will do if that ever happens.

That is what you want to see.
Funny you kept telling me to stop believing the liberal media and you have been completely taken in by fake news.

And I want to hear your fucking outrage over this Donald Trump's sons behind nonprofit selling access to president-elect

You won't give a fuck how crooked Trump is.

It is an US vs Them situation. Hillary defined herself as our enemy.

No, I am not going to be concerned about alleged flaws in our guy, when the alternative is empowering our self defined enemies who think that the way to make society better is at our expense. because we are the problem.

Alleged flaws in trump? That's funny.

Way to miss the point.

I got your point, as childish as it is.

And yet you failed to address it.

It's the damn cotton picking machines that have caused the problem. Get rid of them and we can all work again.

Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment we have.

That is a lot of jobs you want to just give up on.

How does it feel to post like an ignorant moron?

So Germany with a population of 80 million people has twice the manufacturing jobs that the U. S. Has?

Lmfao

leading-export-countries-worldwide.jpg

Note my use of the word "level".

In context this was an obvious reference number of manufacturing jobs per capita.

NOt a comparison of absolute numbers.

You ignorant moron.

Germany is NOT a luddite utopia, and yet has a much healthier manufacturing employment sector.

That was my point, than none of you morons can honestly challenge.

Funny you kept telling me to stop believing the liberal media and you have been completely taken in by fake news.

And I want to hear your fucking outrage over this Donald Trump's sons behind nonprofit selling access to president-elect

No, I am not going to be concerned about alleged flaws in our guy, when the alternative is empowering our self defined enemies who think that the way to make society better is at our expense. because we are the problem.

Way to miss the point.

It was too dumb to address.

You are just a hater...
Trump will have $25.00 per hour jobs making snow in Alaska.
Alaska will do well again when gas is back up to $4 a gallon.

That's the kind of shit that happens when the CEO of Exxon is running your crony capitalistic government.

Based on what? Class warfare?

Way to miss the point.

Either that, or you've got no serious answer, but you need to distract from a truth you can't stand to see out there.

You are an asshole.

Way to miss the point.

Either that, or you've got no serious answer, but you need to distract from a truth you can't stand to see out there.

You are an asshole.

Oddly, I don;t care what you might think of me. I'm not distracting from anything. Trump is disgustingly flawed,and only an idiot would support him.

Way to miss the point.

Trump isn't talking about a temporary boost in growth. He says he can make the economy grow in the long term at a rate of about 4 percent a year.

Most economists think America's potential growth is only about 2 percent, and most agree the best way to make it higher is to get more people working and make those workers more productive. Stimulating the economy with government spending or tax cuts will only boost short-term growth and cause inflation.

Right now, we've got a shortage of construction workers. We've got a shortage of long-distance truck drivers. We've got a shortage of many kinds of skilled workers needed to work in manufacturing.

Gordon says bringing immigrants into the workforce is the best way to deal with this mass retirement of baby boomers.

In the past couple of decades, half the growth in the labor force has come from immigration. But, Gordon points out, Trump has said he will deport millions of immigrants.

"They're called illegal immigrants, and they're here illegally," Trump said in an interview with CNN. "They're going to have to go, and they're going to have to come back in legally, and otherwise, we don't have a country."

In fact, about one-quarter of all the doctors and nurses in the U.S. are immigrants.

Trump isn't against immigration, just illegal immigration. Personally, Moore says he believes even some of those workers who are in the country illegally shouldn't be deported.

"People who are in this country, are working, and productive Americans who are contributing, I personally would not like to see those people deported," says Moore, who is also an economic consultant with FreedomWorks, the grass-roots organization that helped launch the Tea Party.

I TOLD YOU THE GOP ARE NOT AGAINST IMMIGRANTS FLOODING OUR MARKETS!

Trump's Immigration Plan Could Undermine Promise To Boost Economy

Way to miss the point.

You are an asshole.

Oddly, I don;t care what you might think of me. I'm not distracting from anything. Trump is disgustingly flawed,and only an idiot would support him.

Trump's flaws are vanishingly small compared to the piece of shit you lefties offered AND, more to the point, was not out to advance her agenda by harming me and mine.

This was US vs Them. Whining about minor issues is irrelevant when compared to the difference between ally and enemy.

You watch. Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

Well, that remains to be seen.
But what he is not going to do is let the whole economy erode and bleed out to foreign lands, and let
corporations get away with murder.
He is not going to not try to provide incentives to bolster jobs and businesses to keep their plants, etc. in the USA and feel some responsibility to saving our nation.
He is not going to lie to the press and pretend he's a good soldier like that quisling Obama!!
Trump is giving the workers some hope, which also improves morale, which often is parlayed into good results. Even the CEO for U.S. Steel already promised to call back almost 10,000 laid off steel workers in this country because he wants to make a difference. And the press ignored all that --- because they are more interested in having Trump fail. (Look within if you want to see the real problem.)

Way to miss the point.

Trump isn't talking about a temporary boost in growth. He says he can make the economy grow in the long term at a rate of about 4 percent a year.

Most economists think America's potential growth is only about 2 percent, and most agree the best way to make it higher is to get more people working and make those workers more productive. Stimulating the economy with government spending or tax cuts will only boost short-term growth and cause inflation.

Right now, we've got a shortage of construction workers. We've got a shortage of long-distance truck drivers. We've got a shortage of many kinds of skilled workers needed to work in manufacturing.

Gordon says bringing immigrants into the workforce is the best way to deal with this mass retirement of baby boomers.

In the past couple of decades, half the growth in the labor force has come from immigration. But, Gordon points out, Trump has said he will deport millions of immigrants.

"They're called illegal immigrants, and they're here illegally," Trump said in an interview with CNN. "They're going to have to go, and they're going to have to come back in legally, and otherwise, we don't have a country."

In fact, about one-quarter of all the doctors and nurses in the U.S. are immigrants.

Trump isn't against immigration, just illegal immigration. Personally, Moore says he believes even some of those workers who are in the country illegally shouldn't be deported.

"People who are in this country, are working, and productive Americans who are contributing, I personally would not like to see those people deported," says Moore, who is also an economic consultant with FreedomWorks, the grass-roots organization that helped launch the Tea Party.

"Most economists" "mostly agree"?

Are these the same economists that said that the dislocations of globalization would be temporary and that displaced workers would quickly retrain and find new better higher paying more productive jobs?

We've been trying it their way for the last 60 years. THe results are not what was promised.

THey don't get to have credibility anymore.

You are an asshole.

Trump's flaws are vanishingly small compared to the piece of shit you lefties offered AND, more to the point, was not out to advance her agenda by harming me and mine.

This was US vs Them. Whining about minor issues is irrelevant when compared to the difference between ally and enemy.
I have seen the enemy and they are republicans The war party

You are an asshole.

We will expect this kind of response from you each time Trump and the GOP let you down BIGLY.

"at least he's better than the Democrats"

Well show us how. Show us how he's going to raise blue collar wages. Because from what I see the GOP still want and the corporations still need that cheap ass immigrant labor coming in. Ok so it won't be illegal labor but it'll be the next best thing. It'll still keep wages down.

We are just showing you the devil in the details. We're showing you how/when/where you are going to be getting duped.

We would love to see wages go up. We just don't think that's going to happen.

What you are basically admitting is that you were and are and always will be a Republican because so far I'm not seeing a spit of difference between Trump and Kasich or Rubio or Cruz or Jeb. Do you? I'm not talking about Trumps rhetoric. I want to know how the GOP all of the sudden became the party that champions for the blue collar working class. I'm simply calling bullshit on this buddy. Don't get angry. Seems like you are already getting shaken by us arm chair qb'ing you. See how it felt the last 8 years you second quessing everything we did?

US GDP Growth Revised Up to 3.2% in Q3. The USeconomy advanced an annualized 3.2 percent on quarter in the three months to September of 2016, up from 1.4 percent growth

So you made fun of Obama's slow growth. Lets see Trump do better and how does he do better? Is it by inviting in a bunch of cheap and/or skilled immigrants to fill jobs the unemployed Americans can't or won't do? Will that raise wages for the masses?

It's the damn cotton picking machines that have caused the problem. Get rid of them and we can all work again.

Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment we have.

That is a lot of jobs you want to just give up on.

How does it feel to post like an ignorant moron?

So Germany with a population of 80 million people has twice the manufacturing jobs that the U. S. Has?

Lmfao

leading-export-countries-worldwide.jpg

Note my use of the word "level".

In context this was an obvious reference number of manufacturing jobs per capita.

NOt a comparison of absolute numbers.

You ignorant moron.

Germany is NOT a luddite utopia, and yet has a much healthier manufacturing employment sector.

That was my point, than none of you morons can honestly challenge.

You lying twit.

You were so hoping to bullshit the low information voter.

You are an asshole.

I have seen the enemy and they are republicans The war party

One of the top three things I like about Trump is that he will NOT pursue a new Cold War with Russia. That's giving peace a chance.

YOur words are delusional.

Way to miss the point.

Are these the same economists that said that the dislocations of globalization would be temporary and that displaced workers would quickly retrain and find new better higher paying more productive jobs?

We've been trying it their way for the last 60 years. THe results are not what was promised.

Lol You build straw men only to knock them down Many bills to bring jobs were fillibustered by the repub party including bills for infrastructure

Way to miss the point.

Oh no doubt we will be trying it your way for the next 2 years. Good luck. Don't get mad when what fuels your growth is immigrants and when blue collar Americans take another pay cut.

You are an asshole.

We will expect this kind of response from you each time Trump and the GOP let you down BIGLY.

"at least he's better than the Democrats"

Well show us how. Show us how he's going to raise blue collar wages. Because from what I see the GOP still want and the corporations still need that cheap ass immigrant labor coming in. Ok so it won't be illegal labor but it'll be the next best thing. It'll still keep wages down.

We are just showing you the devil in the details. We're showing you how/when/where you are going to be getting duped.

We would love to see wages go up. We just don't think that's going to happen.

What you are basically admitting is that you were and are and always will be a Republican because so far I'm not seeing a spit of difference between Trump and Kasich or Rubio or Cruz or Jeb. Do you? I'm not talking about Trumps rhetoric. I want to know how the GOP all of the sudden became the party that champions for the blue collar working class. I'm simply calling bullshit on this buddy. Don't get angry. Seems like you are already getting shaken by us arm chair qb'ing you. See how it felt the last 8 years you second quessing everything we did?

US GDP Growth Revised Up to 3.2% in Q3. The USeconomy advanced an annualized 3.2 percent on quarter in the three months to September of 2016, up from 1.4 percent growth

So you made fun of Obama's slow growth. Lets see Trump do better and how does he do better? Is it by inviting in a bunch of cheap and/or skilled immigrants to fill jobs the unemployed Americans can't or won't do? Will that raise wages for the masses?

You still want to ignore how fast wages will go up for part time workers who got nailed by Obama care ?

Forum List

Back