You watch. Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

There will be mfg jobs, energy jobs, IT jobs
Now for liberals ( college degrees in sociology) not much, sorry huys!!!!

Good jobs that don't need no stupid liberal education.

Well, let us know when you get one. Post your resume. Oh, that's right. You won't need no stupid resume. They'll be so many jobs, you can pick which one you want. Which one do you want?

I already have one, my bachelors in IT gives me that chance.
But without Obama who are you going to suck off now?
I think you are a liar and an idiot.

Information Technology | Degree Programs | Undergraduate Evening Studies | Furman University

Our major in information technology emphasizes an interdisciplinary view of IT management. Leading to the Bachelor of Liberal Arts degree, the curriculum will comprehensively educate and develop your skills in information technology and in a cognate discipline of your choosing in either accounting, business administration, or economics.

The major must include:

Computer Science

• CSC 105 Intro to Computer Science
  • CSC 121 Intro to Computer Programming
  • CSC 122 Data Structures and Algorithms
  • CSC 475 or 502 (seminar or research, integrating the cognate discipline*)
  • ENG 211 Professional Communications

I didnt go to Furman, but thanks for showing their curriculum, even though it has nothing to do with the post you quoted.

But you still didnt say whose dick you were gonna suck, Schumers?
Nothing to do with the post I quoted? You said:

Then you said:

Talk about all over the place. Listen dumbfuck. A Bachelors in IT is a liberal arts degree. First you said it's not needed. Then you said you are doing fine because you have one.

You don't have jack shit because you have no clue what you are talking about. You are just making it up and you just got caught.

Well, let us know when you get one. Post your resume. Oh, that's right. You won't need no stupid resume. They'll be so many jobs, you can pick which one you want. Which one do you want?

Without Obama who are you going to blame? Who's going to be to blame when the debt doubles in 8 years? Who's going to be to blame when this is still true 1 in 3 Americans Has Saved $0 for Retirement

and you have killed Social Security? Americans are fucked!!!!
You are just a hater...
Trump will have $25.00 per hour jobs making snow in Alaska.
Alaska will do well again when gas is back up to $4 a gallon.

That's the kind of shit that happens when the CEO of Exxon is running your crony capitalistic government.

Based on what? Class warfare?
You must realize class warfare exists and we're losing. I know you think liberals caused it but maybe you've been conned?

It's not OK for hillary to take money from walstreet or Exxon but it's OK if Exxon and wallstreet run the government? You're insane naive gullible all rolled up into one thing.

Now for liberals ( college degrees in sociology) not much, sorry huys!!!!

Information Technology | Degree Programs | Undergraduate Evening Studies | Furman University

Our major in information technology emphasizes an interdisciplinary view of IT management. Leading to the Bachelor of Liberal Arts degree, the curriculum will comprehensively educate and develop your skills in information technology and in a cognate discipline of your choosing in either accounting, business administration, or economics.

The major must include:

Computer Science

I didnt go to Furman, but thanks for showing their curriculum, even though it has nothing to do with the post you quoted.

Then you said:

Talk about all over the place. Listen dumbfuck. A Bachelors in IT is a liberal arts degree. First you said it's not needed. Then you said you are doing fine because you have one.

You don't have jack shit because you have no clue what you are talking about. You are just making it up and you just got caught.
Obama works with GE! Hillary takes money from wallstreet! Trumps going to fight for the little guy? Meanwhile GE Exxon wallstreet have just moved in to the white house.

Not what the founders invisioned. Washington didn't appoint the west Indies tea company b&o railroad and standard gas to run the government.

Republicans on the USMB insist Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

I really look forward to it.

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.
And let's see middle class wages go up on trumps watch.

Remember when we complained during bush we weren't getting raises in fact we were getting paycuts and all Republicans said was be grateful you have a job or if you don't like what you make go get another job or go back to school or start a business.

I can't wait till Republicans finally start telling trump supporters theses things because they aren't bringing good paying jobs back for the poorly educated blue collar who lost their jobs during the bush recession.

These blue collar trump supporters got played. They deserve what they get
Isn't that what usually happens you get what you pay for? Can't wait for the jaw drop from you all

The already mortally damaged democrat party will not survive the embarrassment of what we are about to do to them,...
You aren't going to do anything, mister one-liner. You're a nobody.
Seems I've already done it....:lol:
Really? What have you done?
Made a snowflake angry....:lol:
No, all idiots like you do is make me laugh at your stupidity and dreadfully empty lives.
We know you're laughing you can't figure jobs growth out we know stagnation you're used to

The major must include:

Computer Science

Then you said:

Obama works with GE! Hillary takes money from wallstreet! Trumps going to fight for the little guy? Meanwhile GE Exxon wallstreet have just moved in to the white house.

Not what the founders invisioned. Washington didn't appoint the west Indies tea company b&o railroad and standard gas to run the government.
And will be hiring like fking crazy

The major must include:

Computer Science

Then you said:

Really? How's that? A little bit of evidence?

The major must include:

Computer Science

Then you said:

Why do you need evidence? You ain't asking the prez for any! You know about that fake Russians news and never asked?

Then you said:

Why do you need evidence? You ain't asking the prez for any! You know about that fake Russians news and never asked?

Because I see people going "Trump's going to bring back jobs" but I've never seen anyone back up this claim. I mean, I could say that Santa's going to be the next president, do I have proof? "Why do you need evidence? I just fucking said it so it must be true"

Come on, this whole thread is just bullshit, people claiming something and backing it up with nothing.

Trump putting tariffs on cheap goods made in places where people don't earn much money will only bring back jobs if the tariffs are high enough for the costs of making the things in the US are cheaper than abroad. That'd have to be quite a high tariff. If it's that high then people won't want to buy the goods at such a high price. This will cause inflationary problems in the US as poor individuals will suddenly find their dollars don't go very far. Chances are a lot of companies would go bust, a lot of people would suffer. This doesn't solve any problems.

When are you lefties going to realize the president doesn't create the jobs? People do when government gets out of their way.

When are you lefties going to realize the president doesn't create the jobs? People do when government gets out of their way.

Like in Somalia?

Actually regulated Capitalism seems to be the best way forward, and this isn't govt out of the way, but govt trying to make it work.

Without Obama who are you going to blame? Who's going to be to blame when the debt doubles in 8 years? Who's going to be to blame when this is still true 1 in 3 Americans Has Saved $0 for Retirement

You are just a hater...

That's the kind of shit that happens when the CEO of Exxon is running your crony capitalistic government.

You must realize class warfare exists and we're losing. I know you think liberals caused it but maybe you've been conned?

It's not OK for hillary to take money from walstreet or Exxon but it's OK if Exxon and wallstreet run the government? You're insane naive gullible all rolled up into one thing.
So you are on welfare?

Then you said:

Because I see people going "Trump's going to bring back jobs" but I've never seen anyone back up this claim. I mean, I could say that Santa's going to be the next president, do I have proof? "Why do you need evidence? I just fucking said it so it must be true"

Come on, this whole thread is just bullshit, people claiming something and backing it up with nothing.

Trump putting tariffs on cheap goods made in places where people don't earn much money will only bring back jobs if the tariffs are high enough for the costs of making the things in the US are cheaper than abroad. That'd have to be quite a high tariff. If it's that high then people won't want to buy the goods at such a high price. This will cause inflationary problems in the US as poor individuals will suddenly find their dollars don't go very far. Chances are a lot of companies would go bust, a lot of people would suffer. This doesn't solve any problems.
You've been asleep

Then you said:

The Republicans just pick different winners. Manufacturing sales go down when oil prices go up. Going green hurts oil

You are just a hater...

So you are on welfare?
No I'm middle class like you. That is if you have savings. 1/3 of Americans have no savings.

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.
Don't hold your breath waiting for an actual answer, because they don't have one.

Zingers tho...plenty of those. I hope they can put those zingers in the social security fund once it gets slashed.

I got about 20 more years to go...but the average age here is going to feel it.

Don't hold your breath waiting for an actual answer, because they don't have one.

Zingers tho...plenty of those. I hope they can put those zingers in the social security fund once it gets slashed.

I got about 20 more years to go...but the average age here is going to feel it.
I'm 46 I think my SS will be cut drastically.

The American people don't realize how bad they fucked themselves in 2010, 2014 and this year.

The major must include:

Computer Science

Then you said:

Try beating 4.6% with good jobs open but only idiot republicans available

You've been asleep

And what kind of shit response is that? What does it take to get evidence backed opinion out of people these days?

Forum List

Back