You watch. Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

Republicans on the USMB insist Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

I really look forward to it.

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.
Don't hold your breath waiting for an actual answer, because they don't have one.

Zingers tho...plenty of those. I hope they can put those zingers in the social security fund once it gets slashed.

I got about 20 more years to go...but the average age here is going to feel it.
I'm 46 I think my SS will be cut drastically.

The American people don't realize how bad they fucked themselves in 2010, 2014 and this year.

Sheesh, you're a youngster compared to most of the buck here. Most of these guys are like 60 - 70 range. And when their SS checks get cut, or they get there Medicare fucked up they can always remember the awesome zingers they gave those darn leftys

Obama works with GE! Hillary takes money from wallstreet! Trumps going to fight for the little guy? Meanwhile GE Exxon wallstreet have just moved in to the white house.

Not what the founders invisioned. Washington didn't appoint the west Indies tea company b&o railroad and standard gas to run the government.
And will be hiring like fking crazy

Really? How's that? A little bit of evidence?
Why do you need evidence? You ain't asking the prez for any! You know about that fake Russians news and never asked?

Because I see people going "Trump's going to bring back jobs" but I've never seen anyone back up this claim. I mean, I could say that Santa's going to be the next president, do I have proof? "Why do you need evidence? I just fucking said it so it must be true"

Come on, this whole thread is just bullshit, people claiming something and backing it up with nothing.

Trump putting tariffs on cheap goods made in places where people don't earn much money will only bring back jobs if the tariffs are high enough for the costs of making the things in the US are cheaper than abroad. That'd have to be quite a high tariff. If it's that high then people won't want to buy the goods at such a high price. This will cause inflationary problems in the US as poor individuals will suddenly find their dollars don't go very far. Chances are a lot of companies would go bust, a lot of people would suffer. This doesn't solve any problems.
The Republicans just pick different winners. Manufacturing sales go down when oil prices go up. Going green hurts oil

Well oil prices are GOING UP......

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.

Hmmmm.... does this mean you're considering giving up your career as a professional Internet Message Board Troll and go look for more meaningful work?

Perhaps a career counselor would be your best bet or getting yourself an education?
See all you poorly educated blue collar trump supporter? Read this dickheads post because this is what Republicans are going to say in a year when you wonder why your good job has not come back home.

Hell hillary could have gave you this advice. And she would have made college more affordable for rdean if he did want to go back to school. Lol

Don't hold your breath waiting for an actual answer, because they don't have one.

Zingers tho...plenty of those. I hope they can put those zingers in the social security fund once it gets slashed.

The American people don't realize how bad they fucked themselves in 2010, 2014 and this year.

Sheesh, you're a youngster compared to most of the buck here. Most of these guys are like 60 - 70 range. And when their SS checks get cut, or they get there Medicare fucked up they can always remember the awesome zingers they gave those darn leftys
They'll blame Obama or Carter.

It was too dumb to address.

Either that, or you've got no serious answer, but you need to distract from a truth you can't stand to see out there.

You are an asshole.

Oddly, I don;t care what you might think of me. I'm not distracting from anything. Trump is disgustingly flawed,and only an idiot would support him.

Trump's flaws are vanishingly small compared to the piece of shit you lefties offered AND, more to the point, was not out to advance her agenda by harming me and mine.

This was US vs Them. Whining about minor issues is irrelevant when compared to the difference between ally and enemy.
I have seen the enemy and they are republicans The war party

One of the top three things I like about Trump is that he will NOT pursue a new Cold War with Russia. That's giving peace a chance.

YOur words are delusional.
Instead he will awake the sleeping giant China who's been silently practicing the art of war on us for decades. They probably want a war with us. They need our land.

Do you realize they have like 10 times the number of people we have?

Been collecting for more years than most and hope to for as many more as god gives me But those younger are going to have problems Don't count on SS Start a non taxable Roth IRA

Been collecting for more years than most and hope to for as many more as god gives me But those younger are going to have problems Don't count on SS Start a non taxable Roth IRA
Depending on living on SS was always a mistake - unless you like living hand to mouth.

The idea wasn't to do more than keep people afloat based on their own earnings over their career.

The catch today is that the banks, Country Wide, and the like stole trillions in retirement money when they took people's houses from them.

And, Americans were absolutely pathetic at saving money in the first place. Look at what they do with their 401k accounts!

Depending on living on SS was always a mistake - unless you like living hand to mouth.

The idea wasn't to do more than keep people afloat based on their own earnings over their career.

The catch today is that the banks, Country Wide, and the like stole trillions in retirement money when they took people's houses from them.

And, Americans were absolutely pathetic at saving money in the first place. Look at what they do with their 401k accounts!
With banks paying nothing for savings and no place to put your money the market 8 years ago would have done well for most It almost tripled since Obama became president

And yet you failed to address it.

Either that, or you've got no serious answer, but you need to distract from a truth you can't stand to see out there.

You are an asshole.

Oddly, I don;t care what you might think of me. I'm not distracting from anything. Trump is disgustingly flawed,and only an idiot would support him.

Trump's flaws are vanishingly small compared to the piece of shit you lefties offered AND, more to the point, was not out to advance her agenda by harming me and mine.

This was US vs Them. Whining about minor issues is irrelevant when compared to the difference between ally and enemy.

And who are you ?

The mexicans ?

I didnt go to Furman, but thanks for showing their curriculum, even though it has nothing to do with the post you quoted.

But you still didnt say whose dick you were gonna suck, Schumers?
Nothing to do with the post I quoted? You said:

Good jobs that don't need no stupid liberal education.

Then you said:

I already have one, my bachelors in IT gives me that chance.

Talk about all over the place. Listen dumbfuck. A Bachelors in IT is a liberal arts degree. First you said it's not needed. Then you said you are doing fine because you have one.

You don't have jack shit because you have no clue what you are talking about. You are just making it up and you just got caught.
Obama works with GE! Hillary takes money from wallstreet! Trumps going to fight for the little guy? Meanwhile GE Exxon wallstreet have just moved in to the white house.

Not what the founders invisioned. Washington didn't appoint the west Indies tea company b&o railroad and standard gas to run the government.

Why do you need evidence? You ain't asking the prez for any! You know about that fake Russians news and never asked?
You believe the Russians over every US intelligence agency including the FBI?

You are an asshole.

And who are you ?

The mexicans ?
Mexicans are our enemies?

The S.S. checks will get cut because of the flood of immigrants and refugees coming here and getting on the program right away. People that never paid into it. I remember when reagan increased the social security tax back in the eighties. It was a huge increase necessary to keep social security afloat for the future retirees. We can't survive long as a first world nation if we bring mostly unskilled, undereducated, and needy here in great numbers. And these are people that have large families too, with many needs. Common sense needs to take hold. This is why Trump came on the scene. The right man for the right time in our nation's history.

You are an asshole.

And who are you ?

The mexicans ?
Mexicans are our enemies?

Can you ever post anything that makes sense ?

You are an asshole.

And who are you ?

The mexicans ?
A man of reason

Then you said:

Talk about all over the place. Listen dumbfuck. A Bachelors in IT is a liberal arts degree. First you said it's not needed. Then you said you are doing fine because you have one.

You don't have jack shit because you have no clue what you are talking about. You are just making it up and you just got caught.

And our so called intelligence agencies say that Russia hacked who ? The DNC ?

So what ?

You are an asshole.

And who are you ?

The mexicans ?
A man of reason

O.K.

You are Japanese.

What have you got against Republicans ?

Then you said:

Liberals hate the CIA and the FBI.

Did you convert to conservatism?

(side note...rdean...you should be a sleezy capitalist and sell advertising on your threads.)

The S.S. checks will get cut because of the flood of immigrants and refugees coming here and getting on the program right away. People that never paid into it. I remember when reagan increased the social security tax back in the eighties. It was a huge increase necessary to keep social security afloat for the future retirees. We can't survive long as a first world nation if we bring mostly unskilled, undereducated, and needy here in great numbers. And these are people that have large families too, with many needs. Common sense needs to take hold. This is why Trump came on the scene. The right man for the right time in our nation's history.
Didn't someone come up with the idea of no SS for those earning 350K or more?

And who are you ?

The mexicans ?
A man of reason

O.K.

You are Japanese.

What have you got against Republicans ?
They lack compassion for others ,,for one ....

So you're saying that Republicans wanting to cut those benefits is for your own good or its the Mexicans fault they proposed the idea?

Forum List

Back