You watch. Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

Nothing to do with the post I quoted? You said:

Good jobs that don't need no stupid liberal education.

Then you said:

I already have one, my bachelors in IT gives me that chance.

Talk about all over the place. Listen dumbfuck. A Bachelors in IT is a liberal arts degree. First you said it's not needed. Then you said you are doing fine because you have one.

You don't have jack shit because you have no clue what you are talking about. You are just making it up and you just got caught.
Obama works with GE! Hillary takes money from wallstreet! Trumps going to fight for the little guy? Meanwhile GE Exxon wallstreet have just moved in to the white house.

Not what the founders invisioned. Washington didn't appoint the west Indies tea company b&o railroad and standard gas to run the government.
And will be hiring like fking crazy

Really? How's that? A little bit of evidence?
Why do you need evidence? You ain't asking the prez for any! You know about that fake Russians news and never asked?
You believe the Russians over every US intelligence agency including the FBI?

Uh we dont know the context nor have seen any reports. And considering how convienent this is and how you guys only care about security when your side gets hacked, we cant wait for the investigation of all.the branches and lappeses in security.

I think you are a liar and an idiot.

Information Technology | Degree Programs | Undergraduate Evening Studies | Furman University

Our major in information technology emphasizes an interdisciplinary view of IT management. Leading to the Bachelor of Liberal Arts degree, the curriculum will comprehensively educate and develop your skills in information technology and in a cognate discipline of your choosing in either accounting, business administration, or economics.

The major must include:

Computer Science

• CSC 105 Intro to Computer Science
  • CSC 121 Intro to Computer Programming
  • CSC 122 Data Structures and Algorithms
  • CSC 475 or 502 (seminar or research, integrating the cognate discipline*)
  • ENG 211 Professional Communications

I didnt go to Furman, but thanks for showing their curriculum, even though it has nothing to do with the post you quoted.

But you still didnt say whose dick you were gonna suck, Schumers?

Then you said:

Talk about all over the place. Listen dumbfuck. A Bachelors in IT is a liberal arts degree. First you said it's not needed. Then you said you are doing fine because you have one.

You don't have jack shit because you have no clue what you are talking about. You are just making it up and you just got caught.
Obama works with GE! Hillary takes money from wallstreet! Trumps going to fight for the little guy? Meanwhile GE Exxon wallstreet have just moved in to the white house.

Not what the founders invisioned. Washington didn't appoint the west Indies tea company b&o railroad and standard gas to run the government.
Try beating 4.6% with good jobs open but only idiot republicans available

4.6 is not the real rate, its a con game. Good jobs? You mean all the part time ones Obamacare created?

Don't hold your breath waiting for an actual answer, because they don't have one.

Zingers tho...plenty of those. I hope they can put those zingers in the social security fund once it gets slashed.

I got about 20 more years to go...but the average age here is going to feel it.
I'm 46 I think my SS will be cut drastically.

The American people don't realize how bad they fucked themselves in 2010, 2014 and this year.

Sheesh, you're a youngster compared to most of the buck here. Most of these guys are like 60 - 70 range. And when their SS checks get cut, or they get there Medicare fucked up they can always remember the awesome zingers they gave those darn leftys

The S.S. checks will get cut because of the flood of immigrants and refugees coming here and getting on the program right away. People that never paid into it. I remember when reagan increased the social security tax back in the eighties. It was a huge increase necessary to keep social security afloat for the future retirees. We can't survive long as a first world nation if we bring mostly unskilled, undereducated, and needy here in great numbers. And these are people that have large families too, with many needs. Common sense needs to take hold. This is why Trump came on the scene. The right man for the right time in our nation's history.

So you're saying that Republicans wanting to cut those benefits is for your own good or its the Mexicans fault they proposed the idea?

No stay on welfare, its the best option for anyone!!!!

Way to miss the point.

I got your point, as childish as it is.

And yet you failed to address it.

Trump isn't talking about a temporary boost in growth. He says he can make the economy grow in the long term at a rate of about 4 percent a year.

Most economists think America's potential growth is only about 2 percent, and most agree the best way to make it higher is to get more people working and make those workers more productive. Stimulating the economy with government spending or tax cuts will only boost short-term growth and cause inflation.

Right now, we've got a shortage of construction workers. We've got a shortage of long-distance truck drivers. We've got a shortage of many kinds of skilled workers needed to work in manufacturing.

Gordon says bringing immigrants into the workforce is the best way to deal with this mass retirement of baby boomers.

In the past couple of decades, half the growth in the labor force has come from immigration. But, Gordon points out, Trump has said he will deport millions of immigrants.

"They're called illegal immigrants, and they're here illegally," Trump said in an interview with CNN. "They're going to have to go, and they're going to have to come back in legally, and otherwise, we don't have a country."

In fact, about one-quarter of all the doctors and nurses in the U.S. are immigrants.

Trump isn't against immigration, just illegal immigration. Personally, Moore says he believes even some of those workers who are in the country illegally shouldn't be deported.

"People who are in this country, are working, and productive Americans who are contributing, I personally would not like to see those people deported," says Moore, who is also an economic consultant with FreedomWorks, the grass-roots organization that helped launch the Tea Party.

I TOLD YOU THE GOP ARE NOT AGAINST IMMIGRANTS FLOODING OUR MARKETS!

Trump's Immigration Plan Could Undermine Promise To Boost Economy

Well I think hes gonna wait and see. Build the wall and then see what happens. That my position, so.im good with it. And he basically said that at his Phoenix rally.
But we have 96 million people out of work, let them get these jobs. Reduce welfare so they have to take these jobs it will help them in the long run.
You want the building of robotics to stop?? Robots that can do the job 100's of workmen can do and no sick time holidays etc etc ??
Way to miss the point.

Trump isn't talking about a temporary boost in growth. He says he can make the economy grow in the long term at a rate of about 4 percent a year.

Most economists think America's potential growth is only about 2 percent, and most agree the best way to make it higher is to get more people working and make those workers more productive. Stimulating the economy with government spending or tax cuts will only boost short-term growth and cause inflation.

Right now, we've got a shortage of construction workers. We've got a shortage of long-distance truck drivers. We've got a shortage of many kinds of skilled workers needed to work in manufacturing.

Gordon says bringing immigrants into the workforce is the best way to deal with this mass retirement of baby boomers.

In the past couple of decades, half the growth in the labor force has come from immigration. But, Gordon points out, Trump has said he will deport millions of immigrants.

"They're called illegal immigrants, and they're here illegally," Trump said in an interview with CNN. "They're going to have to go, and they're going to have to come back in legally, and otherwise, we don't have a country."

In fact, about one-quarter of all the doctors and nurses in the U.S. are immigrants.

Trump isn't against immigration, just illegal immigration. Personally, Moore says he believes even some of those workers who are in the country illegally shouldn't be deported.

"People who are in this country, are working, and productive Americans who are contributing, I personally would not like to see those people deported," says Moore, who is also an economic consultant with FreedomWorks, the grass-roots organization that helped launch the Tea Party.

Well I think hes gonna wait and see. Build the wall and then see what happens. That my position, so.im good with it. And he basically said that at his Phoenix rally.
But we have 96 million people out of work, let them get these jobs. Reduce welfare so they have to take these jobs it will help them in the long run.
You want the building of robotics to stop?? Robots that can do the job 100's of workmen can do and no sick time holidays etc etc ??

No weve been saying this forever, now you REALIZE IT?

But for now, do robots work cheaper in Mexico and china?

Way to miss the point.

Texas already told him that there won't be a wall.

Link? Hell make them an offer they cant refuse, plus the people want it, try and stop it. You'll lose.

Why do you need evidence? You ain't asking the prez for any! You know about that fake Russians news and never asked?

Uh we dont know the context nor have seen any reports. And considering how convienent this is and how you guys only care about security when your side gets hacked, we cant wait for the investigation of all.the branches and lappeses in security.

Oh, wow, you want to wait for things before jumping all over them all of a sudden.

Link? Hell make them an offer they cant refuse, plus the people want it, try and stop it. You'll lose.

No. The people of Texas don't want it. The Governor and other politicians in Texas really don't want it.

There will be mfg jobs, energy jobs, IT jobs
Now for liberals ( college degrees in sociology) not much, sorry huys!!!!
There will be mfg jobs, energy jobs, IT jobs

Well, let us know when you get one. Post your resume. Oh, that's right. You won't need no stupid resume. They'll be so many jobs, you can pick which one you want. Which one do you want?

But without Obama who are you going to suck off now?
I think you are a liar and an idiot.

Information Technology | Degree Programs | Undergraduate Evening Studies | Furman University

Our major in information technology emphasizes an interdisciplinary view of IT management. Leading to the Bachelor of Liberal Arts degree, the curriculum will comprehensively educate and develop your skills in information technology and in a cognate discipline of your choosing in either accounting, business administration, or economics.

The major must include:

Computer Science

• CSC 105 Intro to Computer Science
  • CSC 121 Intro to Computer Programming
  • CSC 122 Data Structures and Algorithms
  • CSC 475 or 502 (seminar or research, integrating the cognate discipline*)
  • ENG 211 Professional Communications

I didnt go to Furman, but thanks for showing their curriculum, even though it has nothing to do with the post you quoted.

But you still didnt say whose dick you were gonna suck, Schumers?

Then you said:

Hey dipshit, i said there should be jobs fon college grads.

And I said bullshit major for liberals. History and IT and not the same dickface.

And you said the quote about stupid liberal education, so quit trying to project it on me.

What a dishonest prick. I own you all the time that you have to be a cocksucker. Now go suck off Obama before he leaves ofgice

No. The people of Texas don't want it. The Governor and other politicians in Texas really don't want it.

Link please

Search Results
In Texas, Even Trump Supporters Hate the Border Wall - Bloomberg ...
https://www.bloomberg.com/.../in-texas-even-trump-supporters-hate-the-border-wall
Sep 27, 2016 - It doesn't work, either. ... In Texas, Even Trump Supporters Hate the Border Wall ... Albert doesn't think the fence protects anyone at all. ... "They don't want any part of the U.S. judicial process; problems are the last thing they ...
Texas governor doesn't 'want to see' border wall in - Washington Times
www.washingtontimes.com/.../texas-governor-doesnt-want-to-see-border-wall-in-b/
Dec 13, 2016 - Despite expecting Trump to build new physical barriers along the U.S.-Mexico border, Abbott said he doesn't want a wall cutting through some ...
Texas governor doesn't 'want to see' border wall ... - Crossroads Today
www.crossroadstoday.com/.../texas-governor-doesnt-want-to-see-border-wall-in-big-ben...
Dec 13, 2016 - But Abbott also said Tuesday that "we don't want to see a wall" through the Big Bend region. Texas shares more than 1,200 miles with Mexico ...
Why Border Residents Don't Want Trump's Wall | Texas Standard
www.texasstandard.org/stories/why-border-residents-dont-want-trumps-wall/
Jul 18, 2016 - Texas Standard ..... Why Border Residents Don't Want Trump's Wall ... “Interestingly, itdoesn't mean that people are in favor of open borders by ...
Texas governor doesn't want to see border wall in Big Bend - KWTX.com
www.kwtx.com/.../Texas-governor-doesnt-want-to-see-border-wall-in-Big-Bend-406...
Dec 13, 2016 - Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said Tuesday that 'we don't want to see a wall' through the Big Bend region.
Texas governor doesn't 'want to see' border wall in Big Bend - Valley ...
www.valleymorningstar.com/.../article_9c8aeb1a-f178-5982-a319-0cdde7c3a025.html
Dec 13, 2016 - But Abbott also said Tuesday that "we don't want to see a wall" through the Big Bend region. Texas shares more than 1,200 miles with Mexico ...

Oh, wow, you want to wait for things before jumping all over them all of a sudden.

I always wait for facts. From cia to police shootings, to the Iraq war, better to take time and not rush

Search Results
https://www.bloomberg.com/.../in-texas-even-trump-supporters-hate-the-border-wall
Sep 27, 2016 - It doesn't work, either. ... In Texas, Even Trump Supporters Hate the Border Wall ... Albert doesn't think the fence protects anyone at all. ... "They don't want any part of the U.S. judicial process; problems are the last thing they ...
Dec 13, 2016 - Despite expecting Trump to build new physical barriers along the U.S.-Mexico border, Abbott said he doesn't want a wall cutting through some ...
www.crossroadstoday.com/.../texas-governor-doesnt-want-to-see-border-wall-in-big-ben...
Jul 18, 2016 - Texas Standard ..... Why Border Residents Don't Want Trump's Wall ... “Interestingly, itdoesn't mean that people are in favor of open borders by ...
www.kwtx.com/.../Texas-governor-doesnt-want-to-see-border-wall-in-Big-Bend-406...
Dec 13, 2016 - Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said Tuesday that 'we don't want to see a wall' through the Big Bend region.

Ok misleading as fuck. Doesnt want it in a state park.so we do stuff like that last, so if there isnt a problem in the park, we can leave it, but if there is, the buh bye park...blame Mexicans for that

Search Results

Ok misleading as fuck. Doesnt want it in a state park.so we do stuff like that last, so if there isnt a problem in the park, we can leave it, but if there is, the buh bye park...blame Mexicans for that

Trump promised wall 50 ft high ll the way from the beach in California to the beach on the Gulf of Mexico. Of course, he knew he was lying when he said that. It will never happen.

I always wait for facts. From cia to police shootings, to the Iraq war, better to take time and not rush

I doubt that very much....

I don't think a whole lot of people really care that much about a wall, and I doubt that was the main thing that swayed people to vote for Trump. There are other better, more effective and cheaper ways to control illegal immigration, so I don't really care one way or another about a wall.

Republicans on the USMB insist Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

I really look forward to it.

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.

Trump's job creation has been in casino's, hotels, golf courses-and the Miss Universe contest. So that should kind of tell what to be studying up on.

Search Results

Trump promised wall 50 ft high ll the way from the beach in California to the beach on the Gulf of Mexico. Of course, he knew he was lying when he said that. It will never happen.
Are you really this fucking stupid in real life?

Have you ever built anything in your life?

Don't hold your breath waiting for an actual answer, because they don't have one.

Zingers tho...plenty of those. I hope they can put those zingers in the social security fund once it gets slashed.

The American people don't realize how bad they fucked themselves in 2010, 2014 and this year.
Been collecting for more years than most and hope to for as many more as god gives me But those younger are going to have problems Don't count on SS Start a non taxable Roth IRA
Depending on living on SS was always a mistake - unless you like living hand to mouth.

The idea wasn't to do more than keep people afloat based on their own earnings over their career.

The catch today is that the banks, Country Wide, and the like stole trillions in retirement money when they took people's houses from them.

And, Americans were absolutely pathetic at saving money in the first place. Look at what they do with their 401k accounts!
With banks paying nothing for savings and no place to put your money the market 8 years ago would have done well for most It almost tripled since Obama became president
When are they going to start paying more interest?

Republicans on the USMB insist Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

I really look forward to it.

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.

Sheesh, you're a youngster compared to most of the buck here. Most of these guys are like 60 - 70 range. And when their SS checks get cut, or they get there Medicare fucked up they can always remember the awesome zingers they gave those darn leftys

The S.S. checks will get cut because of the flood of immigrants and refugees coming here and getting on the program right away. People that never paid into it. I remember when reagan increased the social security tax back in the eighties. It was a huge increase necessary to keep social security afloat for the future retirees. We can't survive long as a first world nation if we bring mostly unskilled, undereducated, and needy here in great numbers. And these are people that have large families too, with many needs. Common sense needs to take hold. This is why Trump came on the scene. The right man for the right time in our nation's history.
But in order to achieve 4% growth trump is going to need to import massive amounts of immigrants. Legal immigrants that is but are trump supporters going to be OK because they are legally flooding in?

Forum List

Back