You watch. Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

Made a snowflake angry....:lol:
No, all idiots like you do is make me laugh at your stupidity and dreadfully empty lives.
You will still be a taker no doubt....:lol:
Far from a taker here, but I'm betting you have been sucking on the government tit all your life, you pathetic little loser.
Your on-line degree taker confidence is amusing....:lol:
Where is your degree from owebo and what is it for? I know you as the poster who post that silly elementary graph to show fascism as some kind of historically liberal ideology but never able to actually define fascism in words.
From a private university in engineering....you?

I am smarter than you which is why you're frustrated you don't understand your fascism....

No, all idiots like you do is make me laugh at your stupidity and dreadfully empty lives.
Far from a taker here, but I'm betting you have been sucking on the government tit all your life, you pathetic little loser.
Where is your degree from owebo and what is it for? I know you as the poster who post that silly elementary graph to show fascism as some kind of historically liberal ideology but never able to actually define fascism in words.

I am smarter than you which is why you're frustrated you don't understand your fascism....
Since you are smarter than me, perhaps you could give your definition of fascism and explain the key elements that make an entity fascist without the use of an illustration. Maybe just use words and sentences. Perhaps comment on the 14 elements of facism that are generally accepted by scholars.

Since you are smarter than me, perhaps you could give your definition of fascism and explain the key elements that make an entity fascist without the use of an illustration. Maybe just use words and sentences. Perhaps comment on the 14 elements of facism that are generally accepted by scholars.
The beauty of this chart is that even someone with your limited intelligence can understand it....which is why you hate it....

image.jpeg

Since you are smarter than me, perhaps you could give your definition of fascism and explain the key elements that make an entity fascist without the use of an illustration. Maybe just use words and sentences. Perhaps comment on the 14 elements of fascism that are generally accepted by scholars.
The beauty of this chart is that even someone with your limited intelligence can understand it....which is why you hate it....

View attachment 102949
Your illustration is misrepresentative and childishly immature. Elements of both left and right ideologies are contained in fascist philosophy. That is one of the reasons there are at least 17 different variations of fascism recognized by academics and scholars. Your illustration simple accepts the left elements and ignores the right elements.
You brag about having a superior intellect, yet can not give a coherent answer to a simple question. Instead, you rely on a misrepresentative illustration. Your response of calling this post funny is kind of typical for a low educated and not so bright person.

Republicans on the USMB insist Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

I really look forward to it.

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.
And let's see middle class wages go up on trumps watch.

Remember when we complained during bush we weren't getting raises in fact we were getting paycuts and all Republicans said was be grateful you have a job or if you don't like what you make go get another job or go back to school or start a business.

I can't wait till Republicans finally start telling trump supporters theses things because they aren't bringing good paying jobs back for the poorly educated blue collar who lost their jobs during the bush recession.

These blue collar trump supporters got played. They deserve what they get

Reduce trade with assholes like the Chinese. Deport illegals and limit new immigration.

Demand increases and price increases.

More jobs, better wages.

It's not rocket science.

Since you are smarter than me, perhaps you could give your definition of fascism and explain the key elements that make an entity fascist without the use of an illustration. Maybe just use words and sentences. Perhaps comment on the 14 elements of fascism that are generally accepted by scholars.

View attachment 102949
Your illustration is misrepresentative and childishly immature. Elements of both left and right ideologies are contained in fascist philosophy. That is one of the reasons there are at least 17 different variations of fascism recognized by academics and scholars. Your illustration simple accepts the left elements and ignores the right elements.
You brag about having a superior intellect, yet can not give a coherent answer to a simple question. Instead, you rely on a misrepresentative illustration. Your response of calling this post funny is kind of typical for a low educated and not so bright person.
Yes, because everyone knows hitler was a rugged individualist.....:lol:

You aren't going to do anything, mister one-liner. You're a nobody.
Seems I've already done it....:lol:
Really? What have you done?
Made a snowflake angry....:lol:
and the good news for america

Latino, black and Asian populations grow while white families have less children | Daily Mail Online

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.

Remember when we complained during bush we weren't getting raises in fact we were getting paycuts and all Republicans said was be grateful you have a job or if you don't like what you make go get another job or go back to school or start a business.

I can't wait till Republicans finally start telling trump supporters theses things because they aren't bringing good paying jobs back for the poorly educated blue collar who lost their jobs during the bush recession.

In 2015 we got 5% raise - did you see?

Why? Because employment is near full and with less job competition people have more leverage.
So long as we don't go into another economic slowdown we can expect gains in income, so in that sense Trump's timing is prime to boast income gains.

Big BUT here is that we are overdue for a slowdown as we are probably at the business cycle top right now.

Last edited:

Reduce trade with assholes like the Chinese. Deport illegals and limit new immigration.

Demand increases and price increases.

More jobs, better wages.

It's not rocket science.

And raise prices? Reduce profits? You're out of your mind.

Did you hear the only way for Trump to have 4% growth is to import a lot of legal immigrants? So while you cheer him for saying his plan it to boot out illegals, he will pretty much turn around and import them and give them all basically amnesty. If not he won't achieve his goals.

And we really do want to see how he's going to get the people who aren't working back to work. This too is another thing he MUST do to achieve his goals. Get all those slackers working again. Good luck.

What pay cuts?

I never had a pay cut since...... Never in 36 years

Why? Because employment is near full and with less job competition people have more leverage.
So long as we don't go into another economic slowdown we can expect gains in income, so in that sense Trump's timing is prime to boast income gains.

Big BUT here is that we are overdue for a slowdown as we are probably at the business cycle top right now.

1. I say the profits will all go to the top. I hope wages continue to increase. I hope I'm wrong.

2. Now that Republicans are back in charge are we going to go back to a time of slashing jobs and high gas prices?

GM will lay off 1,600 workers at 3 factories

company tries to control its inventory as U.S. sales slump.

This is a perfect time for Trump and the GOP to take over. Fix what is wrong but truly our economy is in pretty good shape. No dot com bubble is bursting, is it?

The GOP are going to make massive cuts to social programs that help the poor and they are going to spend on infrastructure I hope. Maybe this will all work out.

But I also predict this is the last time we will hear the GOP talk about the debt. That will double in 8 years.

Lmfao...

A 5% raise?

Tell us again how full-time work going to part time is a raise for the poor?

Millions of low paid jobs which will make the US on par with Vietnam, or India, great.

What pay cuts?

I never had a pay cut since...... Never in 36 years

I thought you guys said people are making less now than they were under Bush? So just because YOU haven't taken a pay cut that doesn't mean America hasn't. Maybe you got a raise because you cut other people's pay?

The 10 Highest-Paid CEOs Who Laid Off The Most Workers: Institute For Policy Studies (PHOTOS) | The Huffington Post

And don't forget every person who worked for a union shop and their job went overseas, got a pay cut going from that job to their next. Fact.

In fact I was listening to NPR and they were talking about the reality of blue collar uneducated workers. They might have to go into hospital work. They said, "it won't pay what their union job paid but it's a job". Pay cut.

Get off the low road...we are going to start pissing on you soon.....

That will really help to "Make America great again". But yes, that is what Trump is planning on doing to all of his voters. Pissing on them and rewarding Wall Street and the elites, with more of YOUR money.

We'll have a pretty good idea within 24-36 months.

Until then, most of us will be hoping for the best, and the zealots will be hoping for the worst.

Because that's what zealots do when the other "side" is in power.
I agree, it will take some time to see progress, and your 24-to36 month timeline is fair, but we should see some movement and policy positions rather quickly.

You didn't wait 24 - 36 months for progress to be shown when Obama took over the economy. You started griping about all of the jobs the economy was shedding less than 6 months after Obama took office.

Again, one set of standards for the stupid white guys, and another for the smart black man.

We'll have a pretty good idea within 24-36 months.

Until then, most of us will be hoping for the best, and the zealots will be hoping for the worst.

Because that's what zealots do when the other "side" is in power.
I agree, it will take some time to see progress, and your 24-to36 month timeline is fair, but we should see some movement and policy positions rather quickly.

You didn't wait 24 - 36 months for progress to be shown when Obama took over the economy. You started griping about all of the jobs the economy was shedding less than 6 months after Obama took office.

Again, one set of standards for the stupid white guys, and another for the smart black man.
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

Forum List

Back