You were never slaves in Egypt

See Deuteronomy 23:8 and Exodus 3:22. They weren't slaves in Egypt.

I believe that you’re full of shit. The evidence is clear that you’re full of shit.

^^^This type of anti-semitism is the reason you have four Holocaust deniers representing you in Congress. It's a cancer among you people.

The Hebrew Bible, especially the Books of Genesis and Exodus, describes a long period during which the children of Israel, also called Israelites, lived in the Nile Delta of ancient Egypt. The Egyptians appear to have called them Hebrews and enslaved them.

There's no mention of slaves in Deuteronomy 23:8 or Exodus 3:22.

Damn, you are one dumb bitch quoting verses out of context.
Exodus 3:22: How did the Hebrews know what their neighbors had?
Deuteronomy 23:8: It it true that the Egyptians started off nice and became bastards later.

Feel free to quote more verses from you Mullah out of context.

Damn, you are one dumb bitch quoting verses out of context.
Exodus 3:22: How did the Hebrews know what their neighbors had?
Deuteronomy 23:8: It it true that the Egyptians started off nice and became bastards later.

Feel free to quote more verses from you Mullah out of context.
Read the verses in context. That's the whole point. The Egyptians referred to them as habiru or apiru. They are described as landless fringe people. ... Maybe 20,000 of them. In any case Egypt ruled both Canaan and Sina during that period.

Read the verses in context. That's the whole point. The Egyptians referred to them as habiru or apiru. They are described as landless fringe people. ... Maybe 20,000 of them. In any case Egypt ruled both Canaan and Sina during that period.

Why do you not post the verses that deal with the harsh labor?
Because you never read them.
You mean making bricks without straw? I've watched the Saudis do it while they sing. It's like playing with mudpies.

Now you're resorting to making shit up.
The word Hah-Ivree means "The One from the Other Side".
The Egyptians were fully aware that the family of Yisroel did not worship physical idols.
Potiphar, Potiphar's wife and the wine steward also knew this and called Yosef Hah-Ivree.
Your lies are pathetic.

You mean making bricks without straw? I've watched the Saudis do it while they sing. It's like playing with mudpies.
Show me the verse where it says the Hebrews made bricks without straws, you pathetic phony.
Pharoah told them to find the straw themselves.
You know nothing.

Just admit you never read the Torah.

That's because Saudis are accustomed to being treated like shit by their superiors.

The story was written down 900 years after Mose's death and no Christians were around.
And until then nobody spoke of it or knew about it right? LOL!

My guess is that they got their writings from previous writings.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back