You were never slaves in Egypt

surada's Mullah dishes out the needed verses to her.
She's never quotes anything in context.
I ask. Why does it matter? We can tell by Egyptian drawings what happened as that the Jews were slaves. We know David existed. We know the Crusades happened. We know Jews were expelled from the Middle East when Islam became radical. Many used to live in Tehran. Every single mostly Muslim country is a human rights disaster or a military disaster or a poverty disaster or all three. So why are we splitting hairs instead of calling a spade a spade?

True. But I notice Surada didn’t start up a thread dumping on the NT. As a Muslim, she has the Jews, and only the Jews, in her cross-hairs.
Don't be stupid. I'm not a Muslim, but I am fascinated by the stories and the archaeology and the differences in the terrain. The Jewish stories are very different than the Christian ones. . I'm also fascinated at how we are still all so alike. I think that's why I got such a kick out of David Plotz 's take on Nabal, David and Abigail.

I ask. Why does it matter? We can tell by Egyptian drawings what happened as that the Jews were slaves. We know David existed. We know the Crusades happened. We know Jews were expelled from the Middle East when Islam became radical. Many used to live in Tehran. Every single mostly Muslim country is a human rights disaster or a military disaster or a poverty disaster or all three. So why are we splitting hairs instead of calling a spade a spade?
They would still be living in Iran if not for Israel and episodes like the 1967 war.

They would still be living in Iran if not for Israel and episodes like the 1967 war.
How do you know? That is pure conjecture. And you ignored the part about mostly Muslim countries. How convenient, since you cannot dispute it.

How do you know? That is pure conjecture. And you ignored the part about mostly Muslim countries. How convenient, since you cannot dispute it.
The European refugees made it hard on Jews living all over the Arab world.. from Morocco to Yemen. Shame they left. Big loss to the culture.

The part you ignored.
Jews were prosperous. The Jewish women I met in Libya we're very involved in supporting the arts... I met them at Tea and luncheons with Christians and Muslim women. They didn't leave until 1973.

Jews were prosperous. The Jewish women I met in Libya we're very involved in supporting the arts... I met them at Tea and luncheons with Christians and Muslim women. They didn't leave until 1973.
Is that the part you ignored?

Forum List

Back