You were never slaves in Egypt

There never was any such people as Palestinians, anyway.
There were all manner of Nomads back in the day and some did make use of the land area know as Palaestina. Of course, the Romans renamed the region for the very purpose of attempting to disassociate the Jews from what had been properly known as Judea.

Had thee been Arab people there at that time. Yep. Does that make it a so-called “Palestinian land?” Obviously not. There weren’t any people know as “Palestinians.”

Yep. In the 1980s Islam took a big step backwards. That's reactionary. We've seen it in this country too. The reaction to science and modernity sometimes takes the form of fundamentalism and extreme religiosity. It's fear driven.
You said it didn’t at first. Which is it?

The land is very special indeed to “them.” I presume you make reference to Jewish
Then you are narrow. I mean the Muslims, too. And the Christians, who see it as the special place for the special tribe.

If you could convince these billions of people that magic isn't real and magical places aren't real, gee, that would be great and would really help a lot.

There were all manner of Nomads back in the day and some did make use of the land area know as Palaestina. Of course, the Romans renamed the region for the very purpose of attempting to disassociate the Jews from what had been properly known as Judea.

Had thee been Arab people there at that time. Yep. Does that make it a so-called “Palestinian land?” Obviously not. There weren’t any people know as “Palestinians.”
Palestinians weren't Bedouin. They were settled in towns and villages. The bedu weren't even counted in the census. Sargon 2 settled four Arab tribes in Samaria around 600 BC and Herodotus called it Palestine in 500 BC. It was a province of Syria. Abraham was from Urfa near Haran in Syria. The Jews were Canaanites.

Then you are narrow. I mean the Muslims, too. And the Christians, who see it as the special place for the special tribe.

If you could convince these billions of people that magic isn't real and magical places aren't real, gee, that would be great and would really help a lot.
No. I’m not narrow. There are some special aspects to the land for all three major religions. No shit, you pissant.

And your own myopia remains on display. It ain’t my job to convince anybody of any such thing. Your usual display of disdain and disrespect for religious belief doesn’t contribute to the discussion, you fucking lame ass twerp. (You don’t get it. Nobody cares if you have no religious belief. You don’t have the skill set to convince anybody that your view is of any value. The religious beliefs may have some compounding impact on those who have disputes over the land. But you aren’t about to settle any of it.)”

Palestinians weren't Bedouin. They were settled in towns and villages. The bedu weren't even counted in the census. Sargon 2 settled four Arab tribes in Samaria around 600 BC and Herodotus called it Palestine in 500 BC. It was a province of Syria. Abraham was from Urfa near Haran in Syria. The Jews were Canaanites.
Nonsense

I’m not narrow. There are some special aspects to the land for all three major religions.
Yes, I had to add that to your incomplete, narrow comments. Glad we are on the same page.

You can be weaselly and call them "special". What is important is that the are considered MAGICAL. You know, how one would expect a child to think.

It ain’t my job to convince anybody of any such thing.
I didn't imply it was, you insufferable whiner. I just said if you could do that, it would be a great help. A tongue in cheek, nuanced joke. I will keep it stupid for you from now on.

Last edited:
Yes, I had to add that to your incomplete, narrow comments. Glad we are on the same page.

You can be weaselly and call them "special". What is important is that the are considered MAGICAL. You know, how one would expect a child to think.

I didn't imply it was, you insufferable whiner. I just said if you could do that, it would be a great help. A tongue in cheek, nuanced joke. I will keep it stupid for you from now on.
Yes. You are using “magical” to denigrate a religious belief since you are an odious boar. Nobody gives a fuck about your own religious beliefs or lack thereof. It is your special brand of arrogance and ignorance that makes you worry about others’ beliefs.

You are a twat but you cannot stay on topic.

Link?

eta: No, I don't have a subscription either. But just from what they let you read before hitting the pay wall -- Translation: The Jews were either Canaanites or migrants.
I couldn’t give a rat’s rancid ass what “they” say. Lots of folks who hate Jews say shitty and dishonest things about them and their history.

The Jews left the Arab world in 1948, 1956,1967 and 1973. After the expulsion of the Palestinians, the Lavon Affair, the Suez Crisis, the six day war and the Yom kippur war.
Why would anyone want to be part of the Arab world?

Forum List

Back