You were never slaves in Egypt

. You are using “magical” to denigrate a religious belief
No, sorry. Religious magic is not different to me than voodoo magic or Wiccan magic. It's all magic.

And you are such an intellectual sissy that you can't even face the material. You just roll up in a ball and suck your thumb and whine like a little bitch about the mean internet man.

I will leave you to it.

No, sorry. Religious magic is not different to me than voodoo magic or Wiccan magic. It's all magic.

And you are such an intellectual sissy that you can't even face the material. You just roll up in a ball and suck your thumb and whine like a little bitch about the mean internet man.

I will leave you to it.
Nobody cares about how you view religion. You’re off topic as well as a pig dog. And as usual, you’re also wrong. I don’t even care about religion. I just note that you need to interject your disdain for religious belief into too many threads. Grow the fuck up, you pissant.

Last edited:
Nobody cares about how you view religion. You’re off topic as well as a pig dog. And as usual, you’re also wrong. I don’t even care about religion. I just note that you need to interject your disdain for religious belief into too many threads. Grow the fuck up l, you pissant.
Why do you think Israeli scholars are studying the Ugarit tablets?

Nobody cares about how you view religion. You’re off topic as well as a pig dog. And as usual, you’re also wrong. I don’t even care about religion. I just note that you need to interject your disdain for religious belief into too many threads. Grow the fuck up l, you pissant.

how many non religious threads are there in the religious forum -

the jews started the desert regions from their false claim in the beginning - etched tablets from the heavens and have yet to retract the lie made by moses they disingenuously use to this day and base their monotheism on the same lie.

not exactly an avoidable subject matter that relates throughout jewish recorded history. of distortions and other fallacies used to persecute and victimize the innocent.

You are provably wrong. Seventy percent of the biblical stories has been proven via independent archeological study.

So you lie.

How typical.
No----

take for instance the flood--no world wide flood..No world flood ever on the planet
ONe man and one woman---wouldn't provide enough genes so ergo DNA says no

No----

take for instance the flood--no world wide flood..No world flood ever on the planet
ONe man and one woman---wouldn't provide enough genes so ergo DNA says no

Ahhhh, but there WAS a worldwide flood. Mankind congregates near the oceans and rivers today. So he obviously did that in the past. Uniformitarianism. At the end of the last ice age the oceans rose by a couple of hundred feet, so everyone living on the coastline would most surely have experienced a flood. That's why every culture, worldwide, with any kind of longevity, has a legend of a great flood.

Ahhhh, but there WAS a worldwide flood. Mankind congregates near the oceans and rivers today. So he obviously did that in the past. Uniformitarianism. At the end of the last ice age the oceans rose by a couple of hundred feet, so everyone living on the coastline would most surely have experienced a flood. That's why every culture, worldwide, with any kind of longevity, has a legend of a great flood.
If you lived on the shore of the Black Sea 7000 years ago, you would almost surely think the inundation would have been global flooding, at least the world as you knew it.

If you lived on the shore of the Black Sea 7000 years ago, you would almost surely think the inundation would have been global flooding, at least the world as you knew it.

Yup. But as I said, it is worldwide. No matter where you go, if there is an ancient culture, they have a great flood legend.

Forum List

Back