You were never slaves in Egypt

""JOHN"" is history-----and "REVEALED TRUTH"----ask your nun or
sunday school "lady"
JOHN is the most antisemitic gospel of them all. It was written much later, when the new Christians were really angry that the Jews wouldn’t convert, so they pulled out all the stops with the Satan stuff.

Well. Let’s see. There’s this one. And the pissant Farty is off topic whenever he interjects a post designed to get a rise out of me. Again, nobody cares about his personal views about and disdain for religion. We get it. He’s a bigot. So what? I’m not especially religious myself, but there is no need for me in this forum or any other forum to denigrate anyone’s religious beliefs.

Also, whether the claims of the Jews were false or not is quite beside the point. Their history absolutely traces to that region. It has been take over again and again by various tribes, city states, nations and international groups. The fact is that the Jewish claim precedes any Palestinian claim and precedes any people we now call Palestinian.

Finally, as I noted in one of my earliest posts in this thread, the OP contention is bullshit. There is solid archeological support for the Jewish roots in that area preceding those of subsequent invaders etc. Here’s what you should absolutely do: deal with it.

Also, whether the claims of the Jews were false or not is quite beside the point. Their history absolutely traces to that region. It has been take over again and again by various tribes, city states, nations and international groups. The fact is that the Jewish claim precedes any Palestinian claim and precedes any people we now call Palestinian.

not sure how you equate the first sentence with the last ... the jews are nomadic their identity will dissolve in the light of day.

- the state of israel is their own self made trap.

No, it wasn't. It advanced at a fairly rapid rate. Enough for the people to say " holy cow, we had better leave!"
Nope. Water could only flow through the breach at a certain rate and it's a huge area. It was a slow moving flood.

Nope. Water could only flow through the breach at a certain rate and it's a huge area. It was a slow moving flood.

The breach? It was a continental ice sheet melting. Water was glowing in from everywhere.

Learn some geography.

not sure how you equate the first sentence with the last ... the jews are nomadic their identity will dissolve in the light of day.

- the state of israel is their own self made trap.
in fact----the jews---back in the day---were not nomads
They didn't build any monumental projects. Israeli archaeologists think that's because they lived in tents.
really? you have a citation? "People do not build huge monuments if
they live in tents"

in fact----the jews---back in the day---were not nomads

really? you have a citation? "People do not build huge monuments if
they live in tents"
Read Devers or Israel Finkelstein. Nomads carried their gods around with them in boxes on litters.

Forum List

Back