You were never slaves in Egypt

Nope.. remember the Noah story is a myth from Sumer.

This explanation for the evils of the world is an important and clever part of the Sumerian flood story as it solves the problem of evil inherent to more recent religions.

pre history in itself is not mythological - recorded history, sumer is - their version, interpretation of an (actual) metaphysical event does not negate the event itself - particularly passed down from 100k year increments before a stone etching.

- no doubt over time heavenly events have occurred that have shape the progression of evolution for all beings on planet earth.

sumner - the desert religions are superficial ... you have no proof the great flood a million years ago for the few evolved did not occur - and was a metaphysical event from the heavens and their guide for the future known by those that survived. and forgotten by modern humanity. the desert religions.

be not amazed-----imagine the way they translate the word---uhm GOY
I do not know how to do hebrew on my keyboard

I simply clicked the book I needed then I clicked the chapter and then I copied/pasted the word.

Then why don’t you write about how Jesus never ascended to Heaven, or how Muhammed never did any of the things he was reported to have done? Because your Islamic-driven hate for Jews drives you to pick on THEIR religion, and their religion alone.

You know what? As a Jew, I don’t believe Jesus was resurrected. But I would NEVER, EVER start a thread in the religion topic posting articles that show why the whole thing is untrue. And why? Because that would be extrmely disrespectful to the religious beliefs of other people.
I get what you are saying and agree with it. The problem and why it is relevant is because Israel uses this to support her right to take away the Palestinian lands.

I get what you are saying and agree with it. The problem and why it is relevant is because Israel uses this to support her right to take away the Palestinian lands.
what does "take away "palestinian" lands" mean. You got an example

Oh…..so now you’re moving on to insulting the Jews’ most renowned king?

And what type of antisemitic website was that link to? You sure do scour the internet to find obscure sites that love to dump on Jews.
Jewish virtual library online

Oh…..so now you’re moving on to insulting the Jews’ most renowned king?

And what type of antisemitic website was that link to? You sure do scour the internet to find obscure sites that love to dump on Jews.
There are discrepancies. Most of the building attributed to Solomon were built by King Omri and King Solomon's mines were Egyptian and then Edomite. The question is why .

Interesting contradiction , isn't it?

I have to learn how to cut and paste from my tablet.
I'm no Exodus expert, but it's a story of God's omnipotence. There's a reason why you can't cut n' paste from your tablet. Take a picture.

LOL, get a new schtick. You have admitted that you think the resurrection is a "myth". No resurrection, no Christian.
Extreme Right Christians believe they must take the bible literally but most Christians do not and have been able to move with the times. I can remember some Bishop being able to say he did not believe in the virgin birth. Certainly in my country this sort of thing is seen as important so that people can relate to Christianity. As far as any resurrection is concerned, such things if they happen usually happen on a spiritual level. I am not a Christian but I was born into a Christian family.

Sure, Muzzie, sure...everyone is taking stuff away from the Palestinians. :laughing0301:
Why not start a war...Israel needs more land .

Israel just announced they are building another 4000 Jewish only homes in the occupied West Bank.
Occupied by Jews and the Palestinians who chose to go to school instead of learning how to stab and shoot Israeli police.

Extreme Right Christians believe they must take the bible literally but most Christians do not and have been able to move with the times. I can remember some Bishop being able to say he did not believe in the virgin birth. Certainly in my country this sort of thing is seen as important so that people can relate to Christianity. As far as any resurrection is concerned, such things if they happen usually happen on a spiritual level. I am not a Christian but I was born into a Christian family.

No resurrection no Christianity. Period.

No resurrection no Christianity. Period.

is that a lesson, waiting till the end when from the very beginning the countless forgeries and fallacies should have precluded the ending long before reaching it.

not withstanding the deliberate camouflage for the crime committed, why the jews murdered the itinerant, their corruption being the course for humanities future events. too sad, the truth.

Forum List

Back