You were never slaves in Egypt

SO?----try reading the book. There is absolutely no denial of 'other people' being
around. In fact, there is mention of existing hostilities.
Sinai and Canaan were not countries

Your grammar is atrocious. What is your
mother-tongue? Your information and
"logic" is even worse.
They weren't countries like Germany and Italy weren't countries but they were ruled and controlled by Egyptians.

During the Exodus the Egyptians ruled Sina and Canaan as evidenced by the Egyptian homes and fortresses. The Canaanites we're settled people who paid tribute to Pharaoh.
When I have the time I will point out to you how the Jews stripper the sea of the Egyptians chariots, which were mostly made of gold and jewels and how the Canaanites rebuilt their infrastructure to hold off the oncoming invasion.
The state of the art was Egyptian style.

Not all Christians and Muslims take the myths literally. Not all Jews take them literally. Why do you? Is your faith dependent on wild, supernatural events?
Not all Christians and Muslims take the myths literally. Not all Jews take them literally. Why do you? Is your faith dependent on wild, supernatural events?
where did you find an allusion by Lisa to
wild, supernatural events?

I asked her a question. I don't know her religion.
OH PLEASE…..like you don’t know I’m Jewish! We have been going back and forth with me defending myself and my religion - even giving you examples of antisemitism I have experienced - and now you’re going to lie and claim you didn’t know I was Jewish?

There‘s a concept in the legal field that when one is caught in one lie, then their credibility is shot in all other ways.

And with that, I’m off to enjoy my morning.

I asked her a question. I don't know her religion.
"Not all Christians and Muslims take the myths literally. Not all Jews take them literally. Why do you? Is your faith dependent on wild, supernatural events?"

suradie---try reading your literary effort before hitting the "post" key

OH PLEASE…..like you don’t know I’m Jewish! We have been going back and forth with me defending myself and my religion - even giving you examples of antisemitism I have experienced - and now you’re going to lie and claim you didn’t know I was Jewish?

There‘s a concept in the legal field that when one is caught in one lie, then their credibility is shot in all other ways.

I thought you said you weren't Jewish. Scuse my error. I thought you might be Mormon.

Uh…surada is suffering from dementia.

When I have the time I will point out to you how the Jews stripper the sea of the Egyptians chariots, which were mostly made of gold and jewels and how the Canaanites rebuilt their infrastructure to hold off the oncoming invasion.
The state of the art was Egyptian style.
If I were a disrespectful person, I’d go through the Quran and show Surada all the myths and lies - like G-d will curse the Jews and turn them into pigs and apes, or they are the offspring of pigs and apes - to show her what her religion, Islam, teaches - and from where her antisemitism derives.

But I‘m too nice.

She must think we’re stupid. Her antisemitism is so transparent, as are her lies.
some people here have objected to a term
I use---ISLAMO-NAZI I have good cause.
I read INTENSELY anti-semitic literature
from the age of 8---the stuff fluttered around
my VERY protestant town in sleazy throw-
away pamphlets ----most of them printed
in SYRIA. (which at the time I thought of
as a christian country----I knew syrians in
my area) Later on when I ran into lots of
of muslims (usually from the Indian sub-
continent) I heard from them---the same
crap I read in the pamphlets----not from
Sikhs or Hindus----just the muslims.
Islamonazism must be a requirement in
Pakistani medical school

fret not----suradie is free to publish her opinion on the IDIOT MYTHS most muslims believe when she goes back to Saudi Arabia

some people here have objected to a term
I use---ISLAMO-NAZI I have good cause.
I read INTENSELY anti-semitic literature
from the age of 8---the stuff fluttered around
my VERY protestant town in sleazy throw-
away pamphlets ----most of them printed
in SYRIA. (which at the time I thought of
as a christian country----I knew syrians in
my area) Later on when I ran into lots of
of muslims (usually from the Indian sub-
continent) I heard from them---the same
crap I read in the pamphlets----not from
Sikhs or Hindus----just the muslims.
Islamonazism must be a requirement in
Pakistani medical school
Oh no doubt…..Islam not only teaches hatred of Jews, but that one should KILL them (“hiding behind the bushes”) and all sorts of other nasty antisemitic crappola. This is what drives Surada’s antisemitism, and that in turn drives her one-sided targeted condemnation of Israel.

It‘s common among Muslims. Look at what that Sunni Jew-hater posts. Yeeks.

And I can’t remember which Muslim said it - might have been SunnI - but one of them posted about HIS idea for a “Final Solution” (his words) by rounding up all the Jews in the world and putting them on an island.

“Become you Apes!” Is the way the Quran shows how G-d punished and cursed the Jews.

Pathetic attempt, alexa. MAY YOU DROP
DEAD....etc etc----is an epithet/curse. NOT
HISTORY. the idiot piece in the
Kharahan is not only presented as history---
it is repeated as such in Khutbah jumaat
feces flings. The midrash is not history----
it is commentary, sometimes illustrated with
some fanciful stories that go as far as
King solomon talking to ants and
grasshoppers and King solomon even had
a MAGIC CARPET in the midrash

No, this is about slapping Jews in the face with remarks like “your rabbis lie” and choosing Judaism, and only Judaism, to discredit.
I didn't say your rabbis lie. The archaeology doesn't support the mythos. The difference is between history and theology.

Forum List

Back