You were never slaves in Egypt

Are you talking about the Arab Jews who arrived in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973? They would still be living all over the Arab world if not for the European Zionists.
I have never met a single jew who described
himself as an "arab jew" I am talking about the jews who escaped shariah adherent cesspits long before 1948 like hubby's extensive community that fled arabia.
You are parroting Islamo/nazi memes

is that a lesson, waiting till the end when from the very beginning the countless forgeries and fallacies should have precluded the ending long before reaching it.

not withstanding the deliberate camouflage for the crime committed, why the jews murdered the itinerant, their corruption being the course for humanities future events. too sad, the truth.
Yup. Another antisemite. ^^^

I can’t determine whether antisemitism is in the rise, based on how many there are on this forum, or whether the Internet allows them to show their true colors,

Either way, another POS Jew-hater for my iggy list.

- another running to a rock to hide under ...

the archeological discrepancies are an insight for the telling of their history and religion. and its bearing on the true metaphysical, spiritual well being of humanity.

- another running to a rock to hide under ...

the archeological discrepancies are an insight for the telling of their history and religion. and its bearing on the true metaphysical, spiritual well being of humanity.
I don’t hear you talking about genocide, corruption, etc., etc.,, about anyone other than the Jews - even when history shows how reprehensible other groups have been to the Jews - expulsions, mass murders, and millennia of persecution,

But the antisemites are lasee-focused on condemning the Jews.

I have never met a single jew who described
himself as an "arab jew" I am talking about the jews who escaped shariah adherent cesspits long before 1948 like hubby's extensive community that fled arabia.
You are parroting Islamo/nazi memes
I thought your husband was from Yemen. Did your husband's family speak Arabic?

I don’t hear you talking about genocide, corruption, etc., etc.,, about anyone other than the Jews - even when history shows how reprehensible other groups have been to the Jews - expulsions, mass murders, and millennia of persecution,

The subject of this thread is archaeology and the Exodus.

The foundation of Judaism cannot be discredited--not when we consider that Judaism is made up of hundreds of generations with tens of thousands of people in each generation, all with thousands of experiences making up the entire story. To tell each story would require a many storied library that people would give up on after the first shelf or two, trying to track what happened when and to whom.

Then along comes an historian with a brilliant literary mind who crafts the story of the entire nation. He weaves the countless number of people and stories into a few that tell the story of the entire people--a memorable story that will never be forgotten. It was genius. Note all the details. One nation, the Egyptians, had at least ten Gods, each in charge of some part of what made up Egypt strong, yet each of these failed at some point because there were famines, disease, water shortages, pestilence. The Hebrews had One, more powerful than any ten combined.

Do not fear history and archaeology. Both will corroborate what I noted that tons of people and experiences melded into the rock which is the foundation of Judaism and the story they all produced--perhaps not several hundred thousand experiencing the same event in the same instant--but even more experiencing many events over time. Many were involved in weaving the story of Exodus, all from facts, but in a way that it told the complete story of an entire nation. It is timeless. Be at peace while being thrilled with joy. You are one of a wondrous people.

the basis for the desert religions, monotheism is from the beginning for all three a falacy - there claim for tablets sent from the heavens etched with 10 commandments - that never existed. correct their error and explain the death of the 1st century itinerant and all will be well.

Do not fear history and archaeology. Both will corroborate what I noted that tons of people and experiences melded into the rock which is the foundation of Judaism and the story they all produced--

the religion of antiquity interrupted after countless millennia of time by a senseless 1st century crucifixion is to be reversed or not just they will perish in extinction but all of humanity.

for those who do not know-----suradie will
never tell you. Jews living in places that
were invaded by arab muslims had to ESCAPE
to get out. Dhimmis could not travel freely in
islamic cesspits. Zionists who escaped hubby's land of birth, in early years, WALKED THRU
THE OTHER CESSPIT----now called "Saudi
arabia" Were it not for one of those
walking zionists from arabia----hubby would
not have made it out alive------long before the
islamic hero ADOLF HITLER
I thought your husband was from Yemen. Did your husband's family speak Arabic?
Like most jews-----the older people spoke a patois that mixed the local
language with elements of hebrew. The only arabic hubby uses is
something he shouts out of the car window in heavy traffic. Very
few of his community were literate in arabic----but neither were the local
arabs

some people here have objected to a term
I use---ISLAMO-NAZI I have good cause.

I read INTENSELY anti-semitic literature
from the age of 8---the stuff fluttered around
my VERY protestant town in sleazy throw-
away pamphlets ----most of them printed
in SYRIA. (which at the time I thought of
as a christian country----I knew syrians in
my area) Later on when I ran into lots of
of muslims (usually from the Indian sub-
continent) I heard from them---the same
crap I read in the pamphlets----not from
Sikhs or Hindus----just the muslims.
Islamonazism must be a requirement in
Pakistani medical school

do give a clue, from another desert religion ... the tangential difference for those three, sailing on the same ship.

Oh. Your thread title wasn’t exactly a good clue in that case.
Yup. The thread was a direct challenge to Jews: YOU were never slaves in Egypt. And then she proceeded to tell us Jews that our rabbis KNOW this is a myth and are lying to us.

Just a couple of weeks after Passover, too.

the desert religions -

1652723349775.png

liest not the corroborators of the 1st century crime ...

Forum List

Back