You were never slaves in Egypt

I didn't say your rabbis lie. The archaeology doesn't support the mythos. The difference is between history and theology.
almost but no jelly bean----your comment
was that your rabbis know that the details
of the exodus did not happen (sic)

Oh no doubt…..Islam not only teaches hatred of Jews, but that one should KILL them (“hiding behind the bushes”) and all sorts of other nasty antisemitic crappola. This is what drives Surada’s antisemitism, and that in turn drives her one-sided targeted condemnation of Israel.

It‘s common among Muslims. Look at what that Sunni Jew-hater posts. Yeeks.

And I can’t remember which Muslim said it - might have been SunnI - but one of them posted about HIS idea for a “Final Solution” (his words) by rounding up all the Jews in the world and putting them on an island.
Muslims are on record suggesting the Holocaust survivors be given the best land in Germany. 1945 at Bitter Creek aboard the USS Quincy.

almost but no jelly bean----your comment
was that your rabbis know that the details
of the exodus did not happen (sic)
Of course they do. They know the difference between foundation myths and history.

I'd love to make a trip to KSA. Why would the internet go down?
try it-----promulgate your learned opinion
that Muhummad never spoke with JIBRIL and
certainly did not fly to Jerusalem on the
Magical Buraq. You can take up a prominent
spot in downtown RYADH and hand hand out TRUTH pamphlets

I didn't say your rabbis lie. The archaeology doesn't support the mythos. The difference is between history and theology.
You said my rabbis know it’s a myth. That means they are lying to their congregants, especially as they lead the Seder celebrating our exodus from Egypt and escape from the slave masters.

Muslims are on record suggesting the Holocaust survivors be given the best land in Germany. 1945 at Bitter Creek aboard the USS Quincy.
Huh? You think surviving Jews should remain in the country that sought to wipe them off the face of the Earth, and killed their families? My mother is still so aghast over the Holocaust that she didn’t even want to take a connecting flight through Frankfort. She said she didn’t want her feet touching German soil.

And that was 50 years after it happened. The Muslims’ “solution” was to keep Jews in Germany? Oye vey.

Huh? You think surviving Jews should remain in the country that sought to wipe them off the face of the Earth, and killed their families? My mother is still so aghast over the Holocaust that she didn’t even want to take a connecting flight through Frankfort. She said she didn’t want her feet touching German soil.

And that was 50 years after it happened. The Muslims’ “solution” was to keep Jews in Germany? Oye vey.
Nope. The mufti negotiated safe passage and sanctuary in Spain.

Hitler took away Jewish citizenship with his Nuremberg laws. They were citizens...
Most jews were never citizens in Germany,
most jews in British Mandate Palestine were
never citizens in Germany. Most jews who
escaped shariah adherent cesspits were
never citizens of germany or citizens of the
cesspits

Most jews were never citizens in Germany,
most jews in British Mandate Palestine were
never citizens in Germany. Most jews who
escaped shariah adherent cesspits were
never citizens of germany or citizens of the
cesspits
Most European Zionists were European citizens. They were the Holocaust survivors not the Jews of Iran or Morocco.

what did those friendly muslims want to do
with the non-european zionists?
Are you talking about the Arab Jews who arrived in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973? They would still be living all over the Arab world if not for the European Zionists.

Forum List

Back