You were never slaves in Egypt

I also noticed that the H is very critical of Israel .
Even the jpost is !
These fake papers should be closed
Haaretz is fairly left wing. Left wing means traitors in Israel but that is only because Israel is a far right society and they always despise the left wing for being different to them and often appealing to the population.

Whether gentiles believe or do not believe in Torah is not the issue (Deuteronomy 4:16-19), but whether the Jewish People do, is. The Jewish People believe in G-d and His Torah. I believe in what the Jewish People believe.
This isn't about what gentiles believe. This is about the archaeology.

Thanks, but Ron Wyatt lied . There's no chariot wheels on the ocean floor. The Red Sea is much too deep for Wyatt to have photographed the bottom in SCUBA diving.
I read that there's a high spot(land bridge?) spanning that area that if I remember correctly is today about 80 feet under the surface of the water. I have no way to verify any of this info as the only info I can get is off the web. There was/is supposedly a marker the Egyptians erected on one or both sides of the crossing area in memory of the catastrophe, again I have no way to verify these online web sites. Thanks for the post surada.

I read that there's a high spot(land bridge?) spanning that area that if I remember correctly is today about 80 feet under the surface of the water. I have no way to verify any of this info as the only info I can get is off the web. There was/is supposedly a marker the Egyptians erected on one or both sides of the crossing area in memory of the catastrophe, again I have no way to verify these online web sites. Thanks for the post surada.
At an 80 foot depth I'm pretty sure we would have retrieved the chariot wheels. I have also seen the websites about the landbridge.

is that a lesson, waiting till the end when from the very beginning the countless forgeries and fallacies should have precluded the ending long before reaching it.

not withstanding the deliberate camouflage for the crime committed, why the jews murdered the itinerant, their corruption being the course for humanities future events. too sad, the truth.
Yup. Another antisemite. ^^^

I can’t determine whether antisemitism is in the rise, based on how many there are on this forum, or whether the Internet allows them to show their true colors,

Either way, another POS Jew-hater for my iggy list.

Yup. Another antisemite. ^^^

I can’t determine whether antisemitism is in the rise, based on how many there are on this forum, or whether the Internet allows them to show their true colors,

Either way, another POS Jew-hater for my iggy list.
Archaeology isn't semitic or antisemitic.

Archaeology isn't semitic or antisemitic.
Did you read what that Jew-hater wrote? Targeted venom to a specific minority, ignoring the worse atrocities by others, is a give-away, along with snide and sarcastic remarks, as is his use of the lower-case Jew. (It keeps capitalizing automagically, so the Jew-hater is specifically going back to override it.)

You libsters sure do make “systemic racism” against blacks the backbone of your campaigns while either being very accepting of antisemitism, denying it when it is obvious, or spewing it yourself.

Hint: Aunt Jemima isn’t racist. Math isn’t racist. Blacks aren’t all oppressed victims. But when people target Jews for criticism of which others are as, or more, guilty, yes….that is antisemitism. For a POS poster to complain about Jews as genocidal maniacs and not even mention how Hitler wiped out 2/3rds of them from Europe, it both a lie and the most offensive thing to say to Jews.

Why did you start a thread to discredit the very foundation of a Judaism? Why not start something discrediting Islam? Or Christianity? Because you are targeting Jews.

Did you read what that Jew-hater wrote? Targeted venom to a specific minority, ignoring the worse atrocities by others, is a give-away, along with snide and sarcastic remarks, as is his use of the lower-case Jew. (It keeps capitalizing automagically, so the Jew-hater is specifically going back to override it.)

You libsters sure do make “systemic racism” against blacks the backbone of your campaigns while either being very accepting of antisemitism, denying it when it is obvious, or spewing it yourself.

Hint: Aunt Jemima isn’t racist. Math isn’t racist. Blacks aren’t all oppressed victims. But when people target Jews for criticism of which others are as, or more, guilty, yes….that is antisemitism. For a POS poster to complain about Jews as genocidal maniacs and not even mention how Hitler wiped out 2/3rds of them from Europe, it both a lie and the most offensive thing to say to Jews.

Why did you start a thread to discredit the very foundation of a Judaism? Why not start something discrediting Islam? Or Christianity? Because you are targeting Jews.
Palestine and the Levant are central to archaeology in the Middle East. You've gone off on a tangent. Science isn't antisemitic... Not geology or archaeology or chemistry or genetics. Muslims also believe in the Exodus myth.

Why did you start a thread to discredit the very foundation of a Judaism?
The foundation of Judaism cannot be discredited--not when we consider that Judaism is made up of hundreds of generations with tens of thousands of people in each generation, all with thousands of experiences making up the entire story. To tell each story would require a many storied library that people would give up on after the first shelf or two, trying to track what happened when and to whom.

Then along comes an historian with a brilliant literary mind who crafts the story of the entire nation. He weaves the countless number of people and stories into a few that tell the story of the entire people--a memorable story that will never be forgotten. It was genius. Note all the details. One nation, the Egyptians, had at least ten Gods, each in charge of some part of what made up Egypt strong, yet each of these failed at some point because there were famines, disease, water shortages, pestilence. The Hebrews had One, more powerful than any ten combined.

Do not fear history and archaeology. Both will corroborate what I noted that tons of people and experiences melded into the rock which is the foundation of Judaism and the story they all produced--perhaps not several hundred thousand experiencing the same event in the same instant--but even more experiencing many events over time. Many were involved in weaving the story of Exodus, all from facts, but in a way that it told the complete story of an entire nation. It is timeless. Be at peace while being thrilled with joy. You are one of a wondrous people.

The foundation of Judaism cannot be discredited--not when we consider that Judaism is made up of hundreds of generations with tens of thousands of people in each generation, all with thousands of experiences making up the entire story. To tell each story would require a many storied library that people would give up on after the first shelf or two, trying to track what happened when and to whom.

Then along comes an historian with a brilliant literary mind who crafts the story of the entire nation. He weaves the countless number of people and stories into a few that tell the story of the entire people--a memorable story that will never be forgotten. It was genius. Note all the details. One nation, the Egyptians, had at least ten Gods, each in charge of some part of what made up Egypt strong, yet each of these failed at some point because there were famines, disease, water shortages, pestilence. The Hebrews had One, more powerful than any ten combined.

Do not fear history and archaeology. Both will corroborate what I noted that tons of people and experiences melded into the rock which is the foundation of Judaism and the story they all produced--perhaps not several hundred thousand experiencing the same event in the same instant--but even more experiencing many events over time. Many were involved in weaving the story of Exodus, all from facts, but in a way that it told the complete story of an entire nation. It is timeless. Be at peace while being thrilled with joy. You are one of a wondrous people.
During the Exodus the Egyptians ruled Sina and Canaan as evidenced by the Egyptian homes and fortresses. The Canaanites we're settled people who paid tribute to Pharaoh.

Palestine and the Levant are central to archaeology in the Middle East. You've gone off on a tangent. Science isn't antisemitic... Not geology or archaeology or chemistry or genetics. Muslims also believe in the Exodus myth.
But the fact that you zoom in on Judaism and Judaism only to discredit, as opposed to any other religion, is another obvious sign of your antisemitism.

How would it be if a Jew, for example, started a thread showing there’s no evidence that Jesus rose from the dead, and that the entire basis of Christianity is based on a lie? And that priests know the truth and lie to Christians. (You did tell me “your rabbis lie”.)

You are antisemitic, and every Jew and most others see it. It runs through ALL your threads. (I especially liked the one when you said “that’s how the Jews are. They always have to get their way.”)

But the fact that you zoom in on Judaism to discredit, as opposed to any other religion, is another obvious sign of your antisemitism.
Islam and Christianity also believe in these myths which makes them important.

Islam and Christianity also believe in these myths which makes them important.
Ah! So Muslims and Christians also believe in the Jews’ lies!

You’re just digging yourself in more with each post. You couldn’t bring yourself to note any lies in the Muslim and Christian religions. Let’s just stay focused on those Jews and their lying rabbis.

You're a piece of work.

Thank you. Your post deserves a thoughtful response, but I am heading out now. I will check back later.

During the Exodus the Egyptians ruled Sina and Canaan as evidenced by the Egyptian homes and fortresses. The Canaanites we're settled people who paid tribute to Pharaoh.
SO?----try reading the book. There is absolutely no denial of 'other people' being
around. In fact, there is mention of existing hostilities.
Sinai and Canaan were not countries
Haaretz is fairly left wing. Left wing means traitors in Israel but that is only because Israel is a far right society and they always despise the left wing for being different to them and often appealing to the population.
Your grammar is atrocious. What is your
mother-tongue? Your information and
"logic" is even worse.

Ah! So Muslims and Christians also believe in the Jews’ lies!

You’re just digging yourself in more with each post. You couldn’t bring yourself to note any lies in the Muslim and Christian religions. Let’s just stay focused on those Jews and their lying rabbis.

You're a piece of work.
Not all Christians and Muslims take the myths literally. Not all Jews take them literally. Why do you? Is your faith dependent on wild, supernatural events?

Forum List

Back